over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Month progress pics: No holds barred details: clean bulk

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
OK, So as many of you know, my family and I went through some of life's Turmoil late last year and to make a long story short... We stuck together and pulled though it all. One thing I wrote about was the fact that staying diligent to my cutting diet (appetite was gone anyway) and training 3x/wk really helped keep me on track with life and remain the rock of the family while others fell apart. When my world was turned upside down, this was the only thing that stayed familiar.
After dieting down I decidided that I got way too thin and needed to put on some serious muscle! I wasn't going to totally bloat up and get fat but I knew staying down at 7% wasnt gonna happen. I upped my cals and macro's slowly getting up to over 4500-5000 cals of clean food and shakes (hard to do with healthy food) and averaging 450g protein per day. I have been weight training 5 days per week and busting my mother f#*king ass off like never before. I did moderate volume training with Balls-to-the-Wall intensity and I NEVER missed meals except on my one cheat day per week. That was the only day that my food was just whatever I felt like.
OK, so now the no holds barred stuff..... So far I've been watching DVD's for 11 weeks.
Weekly veiwing has been as follows:
Test E 800 minutes, EQ 400 minutes, and Tren E 200minutes. I dropped the Tren E movie on week 7 because of the screwy sides I get even at such a low duration and upped the EQ to 600 which is my "sweet spot". Still have weeks 12-16 to go..... NEVER used HGH or IGF of any kind (hopefully changing soon) but had planned on taking RIP's through this to help stay leaner and to help my extremely low IGF levels (90's), but that plan fell through. I have been researching Peptides for months and about to take that step here shortly. I am currently adjusting my cals via a cut in carbs and adding in cardio 3 days per week for 30 minutes to get rid of some of the bodyfat I have gained. I will post a 4th pic in a month and hope to look even thicker but tighter!

Goals: ADD AS MUCH LEAN MUSCLE AS POSSIBLE.....
Here are the stats and pics so far:
Age 35
height: Just over 6'

Pic 1: 10-17-2010: 214 lbs
Pic 2: 12-11-2010: 234 lbs
Pic 3: 01-15-2011: 242 lbs
BTW, I know I put on bodyfat too (so newbies and haters...that has just already been said. Lol.)

Just wanted to say thank you to Big A,the Mods, vets, and PM members for making this board what it is!

Attachments

• before-after.jpg
    before-after.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 5,674
Last edited:
looking beefy! curious if you used syntherol in arms? they look alot bigger!

that eq movie starts getting really good at week 12 :headbang:

nice gains man! u added a little chub but not bad at all. your arms and chest are noticably bigger

looking beefy! curious if you used syntherol in arms? they look alot bigger!

No syntherol yet. I planned doing it in shoulders and arms during my next cutter so I could more accurately see the changes in shape whilen leaner. They are measuring 19 1/2 cold now with some good vascularity so I'm not too sure anymore. Shoulder's grew more than I imagined also from just sticking to the big basic compound movements so we'll have to see as I lean up what is lagging.

Attachments

• tri.jpg
    tri.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 5,345
nice gains man! u added a little chub but not bad at all. your arms and chest are noticably bigger

Thanks bro, I wasn't too worried about the bodyfat as it comes off really fast with some simple carb cycling. Metabolism is pretty fast, it took 4500-5200 cals (progressively) to gain the 28 lbs but this is the highest bodyfat I have been in 5 years though so the mild cut is welcomed at this point.

Thanks for the props

You look best in 230s......2nd pic

Thanks Phil, I take that to heart from you.... Not too many ppl can say that one of their favorite pro bodybuilders of all time took the time to give you his opinion on your physique progress. I started with my calorie and carb adjustments and added cardio yesterday to lean up over the next 4 weeks. Then it's time to re-assess and and restructure my program based on new goals. Not gonna worry about the scale but I am guessing I will look my best in the mid 230's as you said with lower bodyfat than in the 2nd pic.
Thanks again for you honesty and opinion bro...
Scott

looking good bro nice bulk man!! big diff and u really didn't get too out of control, I think most guys on here would love to look like the 3rd pic u have.

wow bro, what a difference. big dog!!!

Job well done. Peace.

Big Evil!
Amazing change!! Very impressive. I like the middle picture the best also! keep up the hard work! It's obviously paying off!

Mike

Big Evil!
Amazing change!! Very impressive. I like the middle picture the best also! keep up the hard work! It's obviously paying off!

Mike

HEYYYYY BIG MIKE! What's up? Thanks bro.....BTW, you are looking GREAT bro! I posted recently on your thread about what an Amazing job you are doing with your prep. Keep it up my friend!
Scott

Holy hell Big E! You got all swole! Your arms got dramatically bigger in just 3 months? I can't get over it. You mentioned you're currently at 19 1/2" cold. What were you before? I'd guess 16 1/2 maybe 17 per the pic? Well done sir.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws