over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TIGHT BUDGET, DIET HELP

cashrolling

Registered
As u know diet is the most important thing in reaching and mantaining a decent physique. To make it short im at 220 and visible abs, pretty much happy with the way i look, i was on a very low cycle and now off, just trt test dose. Im in a situation where i can only have some amount and type of food at my dispousal. I want to combine my available foods in the best way possible to mantain or improve where im at. This is what i have available on each day:
- 6 eggs
-bread (any amount)
-pasta( any amount)
-one sirloin steak
-one chicken breast
-unlimited amount of whey protein powder
-oats
-peanut butter

How would u elaborate a prper diet out of theese ingredients?
PS: i have a fast metabolism and tend to do well on high carbs.

Well, are these foods different from what you've been doing to get to where you're at?

Well without going into much detail, i would say just eat and pay attention to what your body says. If you are trying to bulk then eat and make sure you are not getting too fat. If your wanting to cut, then stay away from the carbs as much as possible and eat cleaner.

Without a coach guiding you i would say eat, pay attention to how you feel, take measurements, look at yourself in the mirror and adjust accordingly.

You don't need bread

4 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 scoop of protein
1 cup of oatmeal

2 Scoops of protein
table spoon of peanut butter

Chicken Breast with you pasta my body is sensitive to carbs so you need to figure out what you need here

2 Scoop Protein
1/2 cup oats

Steak
Instead of bread get veggies with your money and eat here

2 scoops protein
1 tbs pb
before bed

hit cardio
this is decent

I think the guy above me laid it out pretty well. At first I thought you had to have made this thread just for me lol!! On a side note your user name is cash rolling and on a tight budget?? Just kidding with you man!

lol......cash is not rolling so much lately!!!!!!!!!
I like the lay out from Cito33189, I think that can work. its the first time I eat on a budget so it was hard to accept it and not to have my 6-7 nice meals every day.

I'm a single income, computer nerd, father of boys so I keep my food expenses to a minimum. I basically have two egg meals per day, first and last meals, and rotate around oatmeal or toast. I have two or three lean meat meals, whatevers on sale usually chicken or beef, and I rotate around rice or potatoes. Two shakes a day when convenient and usually try to have a tbsp of peanut butter with those shakes.

I typically workout on this schedule:
Legs
Chest/Bic
Rest
Deadlifts & Accessory
Shoulders/Triceps
Back
Rest

So on my two rest days I prep up meats and potatoes for 2-3 days. I cook rice the morning I'm going to eat it. I have a jar of organic peanut butter at home and in my desk at work. Shakes I put ~50g of whey protein in a bunch of plastic baggies and keep a good 1/2 dozen at work and at home so its easy to grab. Since I eat eggs first and last meal I just cook 12 eggs at night and split and microwave the 6 cooked eggs in the morning.

Look up the evan centopani video eating on a budget...50 bucks a week shows a grocery shopping...not diverse at all but decent and cheap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Look up the evan centopani video eating on a budget...50 bucks a week shows a grocery shopping...not diverse at all but decent and cheap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Here

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MNctsEFp7Zs"]"Big on a Budget" with Animal's Ox - YouTube[/ame]

unlimited amount of whey protein powder ?

That just made me think you work at a GNC or something and you jack their protein LOL

unlimited amount of whey protein powder ?

That just made me think you work at a GNC or something and you jack their protein LOL

lol, well its almost like that. I manage a protein bar in a gym, and I can have any amount of powder I want, usually can choose among 6 different brands!!!!!

I know it's not on your list but why don you add tuna to you food list. It's cheap versatile and good protein.
Not my number 1 pick but if your on a tight budget

how about guys with cholesterol problem would having whole eggs twice a day raise LDL? i have given up on eggs since my cholesterol was high. i am on lipitor. i love eggs just afraid to have too many on an everyday basis

My whole first year when I first started bodybuilding, I literally ate nothing but canned tuna or protein shakes. Usually I ate steamed rice(microwave) with the tuna. I sometimes had some veggies too but not always. I mixed/added just about everything imaginable to the tuna. Now, I realize this wasn't the ideal or best way for a bodybuilder to eat but it on a budget it was cheap, easy and served its purpose.

i would suggest cutting out the steak in favor of more chicken and maybe some tuna. both of these are much cheaper than top sirloin. maybe use rice instead of oats occasionally too since rice can be found for next to nothing

how about guys with cholesterol problem would having whole eggs twice a day raise LDL? i have given up on eggs since my cholesterol was high. i am on lipitor. i love eggs just afraid to have too many on an everyday basis

Search lipids/cholesterol...

You will see many supps and alternatives that will help you boost hdl while lowering ldl...
Humanofort
Red yeast
Grass Fed/Free range
and much more... tons of stuff on here

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner