over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yet another heart attack in our membership, this time it's mine

Arko.

Registered
Had a massive heart attack on thursday, and in a few minutes I'm finally being released from the hospital.

I don't put the blame on gear. So this isn't one of those anti-gear propaganda threads, though it likely played a part, but I definitely want to share a few things over the coming days and weeks to give you all some insight that can save your life. I couldn't believe it was happening, but there I was fighting to stay alive. The worst thing was that my kids were there, and the thought of leaving them was the most indescribable sadness I've ever known.
Time for some changes.

Had a massive heart attack on thursday, and in a few minutes I'm finally being released from the hospital.

I don't put the blame on gear. So this isn't one of those anti-gear propaganda threads, though it likely played a part, but I definitely want to share a few things over the coming days and weeks to give you all some insight that can save your life. I couldn't believe it was happening, but there I was fighting to stay alive. The worst thing was that my kids were there, and the thought of leaving them was the most indescribable sadness I've ever known.
Time for some changes.

#1 I'm glad you are doing well and recovering!!!

#2 when you are open to share please share all you can. You are the people that we learn from and you are the type that help people change. No rush on that just recover brother but no doubt you can help many here.

I'm deeply sorry to hear this. I wish you a speedy recovery!

I'm very happy to hear you are ok. Wow, this is scary.

Please share the info you can once you feel better.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Very sorry brother I am glad you are well enough to post this. When you feel up to it we would all greatly appreciate some history if you don't mind. Age, gear use, family history,etc... Thank you and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Damn man. Glad you are ok. Please follow up when you are up to it.

Sorry to hear about your trouble. I have been there as you probably well know. It was a very dark time in my life and still casts a showdown over everything I do day to day. I hope that all is well and that you recover fast. Did they implant a defibrillator like I have?

glade you are still here man, make whatever changes you need to!

Time for some changes.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say we are all supporting you and wish you the best in your recovery. So happy you survived.

So happy your OK!

CG

what are they doing for you now that you've been released Arko? and is there anything we can we can do for you? can we send you some old Muscular Development magazines to pass the time or would you rather have a genuine top-grain cowhide Bible with gold embossed Arko name on the front? behave yourself and get well.
Post intended to let you know you have our thoughts.

Sorry to hear that friend.
Heart attacks are one of the most common health issues men run into.
But it still extra scares me when I hear a BBer having one because obviously the mind automatically goes "well being heavier and doing what I do even if conservative is a risk factor!".

Sorry to hear this happened, but glad your ok. All the best wishes going forward.

Get well soon.

Get well brother, very interested to hear what you have to share. Wish you a speedy recovery

-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

On the long drive home now, thanks for all your kind words everyone it means a lot.
I'll fill you all in in the next few days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member