YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CURCUMIN: Bioperine, Longvida, Theracurmin, Meriva, BCM-95 compared in a 2017 article

So would you recommend the Optimized Curcumin Longvida over tummeric ?

I truly do not know.(I do believe that Curcumin>Turmeric since it is isolated and concentrated.) I have used Life Extension BCM-95 Super Bio Curcumin for 2-3 yrs based on the suggestions of many people who I trust their opinions...such as BIGMIKE295, DOGGCRAPP, MOUNTAINDOG1, etc. Everyone who seemed to have a real good clue about most things seemed to be recommending this brand.

Recently, I have switched over to Meriva Phytosome and can't say I can tell much -if any difference. I am very interested to find out which is optimal but its a very strange web to navigate. Every company has a different formulation that is supposedly superior, but they always seem to be comparing it to regular Curcumin or Turmeric in their claims.

Last edited:
Wish they also compared novasol and biomor but oh well. I’ve tried several different formulations and have trouble telling a difference. At the moment, I use 1 biomor in the morning and 2 w/ bioperine at night (I got a discount on these). CRP was 0.2 on this and I have no aches and pains. Doesn’t meant I wouldn’t get the same results on other brands. One I run out of the bioperine ones, I’ll do 2 novasol at night since I have 4 bottles sitting around. Crp was also really low last time I used novasol if it matters.

Last edited:
You’d need to get a CRP blood draw and if you have joint issues, go by that as a key marker.

Obviously curcumin has multiple benefits but to know for sure, the two above would be top 2 in knowing how effective said brand is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take Meriva in a joint supplement with some other ingredients. Meriva has some european research behind it that looks very good from what I gathered. Research is from sweden if I remember right. Curcumin is poorly absorbed, takes a lot of it. Meriva is more bioavailable than curcumin. what is it six times more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=YqipXYzZweU

I trust the brand I take

Tried all the above and Meriva makes me feel the best mentally and physically. Some people say it cannot cross the BBB but man everytime I take this stuff my brain fog disappears within 10 minutes. BCM made me feel pretty anxious and just "bad". Like it was a shitty stimulant.

Only other Curcumin I liked was the one by Solgarr. I believe it's suspended in some kind of oil.

Tried all the above and Meriva makes me feel the best mentally and physically. Some people say it cannot cross the BBB but man everytime I take this stuff my brain fog disappears within 10 minutes. BCM made me feel pretty anxious and just "bad". Like it was a shitty stimulant.

Only other Curcumin I liked was the one by Solgarr. I believe it's suspended in some kind of oil.

Meriva is the one Dr. Rhonda Patrick uses as well, which gives it more street cred

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member