over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg/day blood work. Your thoughts?

superbigd

Registered
Hi guys,
Just got bloods pulled after moving to 10mg/day a couple weeks ago. What do you guys think? Interested for opinions, thank you

Attachments

• dadfasdf.jpg
    dadfasdf.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 617
Your free looks great. Surprised to see your Hct near the top of the ref scale. You can donate blood every 2 months with most blood banks. How long have you been doing 10/day and more importantly...how do you feel on it? When I first started 10/day in all honestly I wasn't feeling all that great initially but I stuck it out. Wasn't until my labs came back similar to yours (my free test never came back that good btw) that I started to believe what Emeric was preaching.
How old are you out of curiosity and has the 10/day affected your strength levels much?

32 Male. Strength not impacted greatly as I don’t focus on that anyways, I do light weight and focus on creating tension in the muscle. I actually think that 10mg/day has improved my sex drive dramatically.

Edit: I also take 250iu hcg 1x a week. Haven’t ran an actual cycle in over 5+ years. Highest I’ll go is 200mg test a week. I care about my heart and am slightly worried that all my juicing from 18-26 might have disturbed it

Last edited:
I care about my heart and am slightly worried that all my juicing from 18-26 might have disturbed it

You have learned what took me 20 years.
Much of the damage brought on by AAS is dose & time on dependent.
Your young enough to right the wrongs and to almost completely reduce any damage done.

The tests don't look bad.
The values will crawl upwards some if you stop you ambitious use of HCG.

I would donate fuck all blood tbh. 47 is a very good value

looks very good. your hematocrit could decrease if you drink more water, you may be a tad dehydrated

i did 12.5mg a day and my number came back 916, over 10x dose.
which is alot higher than i was getting with once or twice a week shots.
but my e2 was 77 way too high. no adex cuz my source sold me bunk.
but i found out im one of the folks who do better on once a week shots, vis a vis e2 levels. i aromatize less that way.

Looks decent and about what I would expect. Ignore the advice about donating blood. No need for that.

but i found out im one of the folks who do better on once a week shots, vis a vis e2 levels. i aromatize less that way.

Try doing them SubQ, That will lower it some.
Did you have elevated E side effects?
Where you using a higher dose shortly before?

Also keep in mind the results will be dependent on the ester as well as when the last dose was administered compared to the blood draw.

Awesome results, free test is so high, similar to what we are all experiencing on this protocol, great e2 level also.

Your free looks great. Surprised to see your Hct near the top of the ref scale. You can donate blood every 2 months with most blood banks. How long have you been doing 10/day and more importantly...how do you feel on it? When I first started 10/day in all honestly I wasn't feeling all that great initially but I stuck it out. Wasn't until my labs came back similar to yours (my free test never came back that good btw) that I started to believe what Emeric was preaching.
How old are you out of curiosity and has the 10/day affected your strength levels much?

looks very good. your hematocrit could decrease if you drink more water, you may be a tad dehydrated

As others have stated, no need to donate, you'd actually be hurting yourself to donate at that level, red blood cells are good, they allow your heart to carry more oxygen and beat slower, there is an optimal number and it definitely isn't below 47.

77 e2 should be almost impossible on that much test, could be something else going on there.

Looks decent and about what I would expect. Ignore the advice about donating blood. No need for that.

^this

How are the heart markers? Also my blood pressure was 118/82
Sitting at 5’11 and 212lbs

Couple of weeks is a lil quik IMHO , but still good, I would retest in a month or so.
Ak

Hoping this isn't seen as a highjack but it ties in with what has been discussed. My T-cyp is dosed 300 mg/ml which makes drawing 10mg/day very difficult, so I've been using 15 mg/day (.05ml) but my total T measured 1185. How hard is this on your heart if using this protocol year-round?

Hoping this isn't seen as a highjack but it ties in with what has been discussed. My T-cyp is dosed 300 mg/ml which makes drawing 10mg/day very difficult, so I've been using 15 mg/day (.05ml) but my total T measured 1185. How hard is this on your heart if using this protocol year-round?

What is your freet T and E2? If those are low I wouldn't worry too much. You could try EOD injections with 21mg too.

If you use an insulin syringe then it is easy to dose. Use a 1/2 cc syringe. You should be able to easily measure out .03ml in that syringe. It would be 3 ticks on the scale. Ive done it using 200 mg/ml, but it is a bit easier to measure out .05 ml since it is half of 10 on the scale.

Do you feel like this protocol justifies the daily pins? Even with insuline needles.

This 10mg/day thing for everybody is way blown out. It`s not for everybody. There is no one set course of medicine that fits every person. It is ideal for people that metabolize hormones very fast. Until you have a dutch test done on urine your shooting in the dark as to which protocol is best.

High RBC does not necessarily mean your able to circulate more oxygen. You need to look at MCV (his is fine). If your MCV is low you`ve got tiny, baby red cells floating that can not hold as much oxygen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws