advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it really necessary to wash hands every time after using restroom?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
We all know that we should wash our hands in time after using the restroom. But the investigation showed that only 67% of people wash their hands after leaving.

Bacteria can exist in the restroom for a long time

“After using the restroom (especially after the pooping), there will be some sticky material on the hands,although there is no obvious pooping on the fingers, it should be fully cleaned,” the researcher said. Therefore, it is best to wash your hands after using the restroom, because human feces carry pathogens such as Escherichia coli, Shigella, Streptococcus, Hepatitis A and Hepatitis E.

A wide variety of other microorganisms and bacteria can be found in the restroom. In a 2004 study, some hand washing researchers pointed out that some Staphylococcus or Staphylococcus strains “can be found on almost every hand.”

Washing hands is a life-saving habit

Dr. Ignaz Semmelweis noted that when doctors and medical students deal with corpses before they reach the patient in the maternal ward, the risk of a mother's fever or even death increases. As a result, he developed an “unwelcome” washing rule that ultimately led to a significant decline in mortality.

We are often exposed to annoying substances, especially after touching the public door handles, our mobile phones and wet kitchen towels. These items are all dirtier than a clean toilet seat. Therefore, washing hands during the day can prevent the spread of many bacteria, fungi and viruses.

Three suggestions for washing hands:
Here are some of the best advice available on washing hands, following this simple three-step hand washing program to reduce the chance of catching a cold, your own food poisoning and diarrhea.
First,don't worry about the temperature of the water. Research confirms that there is no difference
Second,allow yourself enough time to use soap or hand sanitizer, and it is best to foam out from the foam. Spending 5 seconds to wash your hands can help reduce the amount of bacteria, but 20 seconds is better.
Third,dry your hands before you leave the room. This step is critical because wet hands are more likely to transfer bacteria than dry hands. "If your hand is still wet, just touch the restroom door handle, it will actually contaminate more bacteria."

So guys,do you wash your hands every time after using the restroom?

I wash after bathroom use everytime in at work or in public. But if I'm at home and run in to just pee really quick not so much. Lol

If I handle something in a public bathroom other then my dick it is a very good idea to wash up. After just taking a pee not so much. Especially with the automatic flush systems that are in use.If it was a hot bead of disease it would be remiss of my to stick it in someones mouth without soaking it in alcohol for several minutes first. After I shower it is covered by cloth not much of a chance of it getting dirty!

Couldn't even believe the title of the thread when I read it... I mean, seriously?!?! :banghead::rolleyes::eek:

Couldn't even believe the title of the thread when I read it... I mean, seriously?!?! :banghead::rolleyes::eek:

Yeah, this is bullshit. Why is this on the forum?

Yeah, this is bullshit. Why is this on the forum?

That too, of course :cool:, but the mere fact someone was questioning whether you should wash your hands or not after using the restroom... :(:p

Meh. If I just touch my own clean dong I'm not worried about washing my hands. Probably more germs on the door/ faucet.

And if you eat pussy that is way nastier if you think about it.

But. If you share snacks and stuff at work it may gross out your coworkers if you don't wash after.

Last edited:
I wash after bathroom use everytime in at work or in public. But if I'm at home and run in to just pee really quick not so much. Lol

Me too 😀

I wash before and after I use the restroom every time at work and at public places because shopping carts and doorknobs other things we touch are the worst places for bacteria. But what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!

www.PharmaComStore.ws

I use hand sanitizer after a 2 and anytime I eat and call it good. I haven't been sick all year

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

At least come up with something to do with working out to get your signature advertisement on the forum, wtf is this garbage....

I never open a restroom door where the handle is if I can help it. Always try to push it open with my elbow or if I have to use my hand push up real high where nobody else would. The auto on faucets now with motion sensors are really good as well as the sensor hand driers.

At the medical school in gross lab we had sinks with water faucets you turned on and off with your forearms, so you don't have to touch with your hands.

I’ll be honest, if I’m home I never wash my hands unless I wipe too hard and rip the toilet paper :banghead:

What pisses me off is when lazy pricks piss on the toilet seat. That deserves the ass whipping apparently their parents did not administer. To protect myself and others, always wash my hands thoroughly, and never toug
Ch the exit door knob/handle with my hands. Always use paper towels or my shirt. Poopoo is some very nasty shit.

always have to wash my hands

i had surgery couple years ago, and had to go under. After they removed the catheter i havent had a normal piss stream:(

it sucks. i will be peeing and stream is straight and normal but if pressure is just a lil more or less it will spurt to the right so i have to like shield my right leg with my hand while pissing in case it shoots off that direction:mad:

i cant bring myself to sit down.:st:r-wars
-F2S

I wash my hands BEFORE I touch my dick

I'm in the same group as others where, I will only wash if my hand touches something that's actually dirty. If I'm just taking a simple piss and my dick is clean, no need.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131