advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TESTING SYNTHETINE AND SYNTHESELEN STACK (log with pics)

mrG99

Newbies
Been lurking around for a while trying to find the motivation to get back in the gym and lose some of the extra weight that I have put on.

I am not a bodybuilder but an ex Div A football player here in Europe.

I used to be a fit and slim 77-78kg but have ballooned up to 87kg currently with a shitty diet (lol) and lack of exercise.

I have been looking for something to help speed up the weight loss and have seen a lot of good feedback about Synthetine and Syntheselen.

How effective are they, do you notice a big difference quickly or is it more of an energy boost/feel good boost?

Either way I will find out soon enough as I have both on their way to me now.

I will also be keeping a log of my progress with weekly pics. Making myself accountable here will be a big help to keep me on track with my training and sticking to my diet

Cheers.

This combo it's a great burning fat tool. You will also feel a huge energy boost few days after the first shot. Good luck. Don't miss to take before pics to be able to make the comparison.

This combo it's a great burning fat tool. You will also feel a huge energy boost few days after the first shot. Good luck. Don't miss to take before pics to be able to make the comparison.

I agree, excellent combo! Looking forward to you sharing your log and before and after pics.

Finally got the bottles. Tomorrow morning the synthetine - syntheselen, campaign starts, together with 3 times a week workout, 2 cardio/week and a better diet. I'm confident I cannot get worst than that :p :

_MG_3784 - Copy - Copy (2).JPG

The pic is made today on my missus studio.

Forgot to mention, age 43

Cool bro, keep us posted on your progress!

Those products will help you with your goals. what is your diet like and training? Wish you luck!

Second day of shooting, I'm feeling a boost of energy already, my heart beat rate is more intense, making me sweating more, even at night. I decided not to bother weighting myself more than once a week so I don't become obsessed with that.(87kg one day before the start of this "cycle") Unfortunately the diet it's still bad ( work staying in its way) apart of the breakfast oats didn't fix much of it. Hopefully the next days I ll be able to make some changes but I need to be organized. The gym was quite good for the beginning, but don't want to push too much. Tonight first cardio session.

Second day of shooting, I'm feeling a boost of energy already, my heart beat rate is more intense, making me sweating more, even at night. I decided not to bother weighting myself more than once a week so I don't become obsessed with that.(87kg one day before the start of this "cycle") Unfortunately the diet it's still bad ( work staying in its way) apart of the breakfast oats didn't fix much of it. Hopefully the next days I ll be able to make some changes but I need to be organized. The gym was quite good for the beginning, but don't want to push too much. Tonight first cardio session.

Keep pushing bro! Get all of the variables in place and you will see amazing results!

No, work is NOT in the way, you are being lazy with your diet! Do you think guys on here don't work? Bring your food to work with you, that way you eat what you're supposed to! Take a day and cook all your food for the week, put it in tupperware, voila! It isn't as hard as people make it. Keep working hard towards your goal and you'll do it!!!

BTW, if you're going to keep a log, stay with it and don't stop updates after a week or 2 like most have

Hope they help aid in your journey to a better body! Look forward to the progress pics.

No, work is NOT in the way, you are being lazy with your diet! Do you think guys on here don't work? Bring your food to work with you, that way you eat what you're supposed to! Take a day and cook all your food for the week, put it in tupperware, voila! It isn't as hard as people make it. Keep working hard towards your goal and you'll do it!!!

BTW, if you're going to keep a log, stay with it and don't stop updates after a week or 2 like most have

Big bump to this, when I got out of college for the first 3 years I was working like 70-80 hours a week and I would make all my meals the night before or on the weekend and freeze them then just bring them to work. People thought I was insane because i was eating every 2 hours. But they didn't look as good in a suit as I did.

Awesome, can't wait for updates!

This stack has sent my sex drive THROUGH THE ROOF! Not sure whats up.

Thank you for posting a log. I kinda dont know if i want you to suddenly start eating clean. That muddies the water with confounding variables. Is it the new drugs, or is it the new diet? How much of each?

Anyway, start lifting like an American football player!

Good luck. I am currently waiting for my own package from Synthetek.

Thanks again for sharing. Stick with it and you MUST lose some fat.

Hope it’s not just placebo… but I had my best ever cardio session of 45 minutes continuosly intense bic running. Looking on the mirror I can see a slightly change after just 3 days. Cannot wait for tomorrow legs workout. Next monday I’m ready for the next weighting and pics, before leaving to holliday.

Hope it’s not just placebo… but I had my best ever cardio session of 45 minutes continuosly intense bic running. Looking on the mirror I can see a slightly change after just 3 days. Cannot wait for tomorrow legs workout. Next monday I’m ready for the next weighting and pics, before leaving to holliday.

Good luck pal!

second week.jpg

I am over the moon, lost 3 punds so far and I feel 10 years younger.

Lost 3 pounds and shaved your chest..:D

keep pushing ,mang

awesome products!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits