advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here has conceived after years of straight usage?

PLer1290

Banned
As the title says. Whether it was after TRT or blast/cruising, how long were you on for and what was your experience coming off in order to conceive a child?

As the title says. Whether it was after TRT or blast/cruising, how long were you on for and what was your experience coming off in order to conceive a child?

Never came off- not the juice! Had 2 little girls first try each. Must be potent!

ive been blast cruising for circa 3 years and have a child due in december, high dose proviron was the culprit during a cruise

The worst part is the fear of coming off :( !

you look good year round and are hard plus feel awesome year round but then you know if you go off, you are going to feel and look like shit for 4 5 months to get to AVERAGE level... that's scary

Last edited:
Honestly, i think this is something that you really cant go by others experiences to determine what your results will be.. Literally a few days ago Evan Centopani was talking about this exact topic on the MD forums... Some guys can hit gear hard for YEARS and concieve no problem... others have minimal count after only one cycle... Hell i know tons of couples out there that have never used gear and cant concieve... Can gear make your odds of having a child improve? I dont think so... But is it possible to conceive after years of using? i think it depends on the individual.

on for several years and conceived a beautiful baby girl. as a matter of fact, we were pregnant once before but unfortunately she miscarried.

I haven't:D

.....though i haven't tried at all. If I were to try, i'd be on hcg/hmg/clomid and a low dose AI like Aromasin.

HMG costs a effin' arm and a leg though:eek:

Had been off and on for roughly 13 years(a lot more on than off) when I made my son. Was actually on a lot of shit when he was conceived but was also on Clomid and HCG. Same thing 3 1/2 years later when my daughter was conceived. I have said it many times before; if after all the shit I have done in my life I can conceive then I am pretty sure almost anybody can.

I was on and off for about 5 years. I got off at 27, then at 30 me and my wife conceived first try when she came off birth control. Same thing for our second one. My story might not be a lot of help though because I'm unsure how long it actually took before i was capable.

Last edited:
I am pregnant now.

That is hilarious Q, I'm cracking up as I'm posting, your bis look like they are ready to give birth though. Ok , back to the subject, my last 2 kids were conceived after years of cycling. My daughter got conceived when I was in the middle of a cycle. I agree with one of the brothers that said that it depends on the individual, myself I make gallons of sperm no matter what :cool:. God bless you. Minister.

Last edited:
On my 2nd one in 2yrs. I thought I was sterile LMAO!

Been on 5yrs or so.

I have four beautiful daughters...3 were conceived after long term heavy use. No PCT was used...

I've been on for years, and my son was just born... the thing is though, his mom and i are both white, but he came out black, which was weird cause we barely had sex as she was spending the night at her girlfriends house all the time. Must be from all the test I've used over the years tho...

lol j/k

I only have a daughter and she was born before I ever touched juice. I agree with jerseystepup though, I think it's all individual, and needs to be checked as an individual thing. I know a few men who can't conceive and they never touched any type of juice.

I have a 16 year old, a 9 year old, and a 6month old.....I am always on something so I think it just depends on the person.....never any issues good luck bro

So you've been on 5 years straight and had 2 kids? Did you use anything to help with fertility?

Correct. 1st one on tren and test. 2nd one on test and drol. Wasn't trying either time.

I don't take anything else.

It took 90 days clean to conceive for my wife and I

We were trying like crazy and couldn't make it happen, then a light when off and I came off cold turkey....took three months for everything to come back to normal and she was pregnant within 90 days....that is just how my body works

We were trying like crazy and couldn't make it happen, then a light when off and I came off cold turkey....took three months for everything to come back to normal and she was pregnant within 90 days....that is just how my body works

How long had u been on for?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity