over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good oral to go with Equipoise Cycle?

greaser13

Registered
I'll be running a cycle soon that will consist of boldenone/Equipoise at 600mgs a week. I will be running test E at slightly above TRT levels as a base (I can't do higher doses of test because of certain sides I'm trying to avoid, but I will run it just to make up for what is lost from being shut down).

I have a maybe 4 weeks worth of Anavar on hand, as well as superdrol (which I've never taken and don't really want to). I was thinking of either getting more var to kick off the cycle or maybe getting some Tbol, which I have never run before. I cannot do Dbol or any other oral that aromatizes or has strong androgenic sides.

I've been lifting for 20 years but have only used gear for the past 3 or so years (mostly legal and recently banned PH/DS and finally pinned for my last cycle and loved it!).

My goal is to put on some KEEPABLE lean mass and hopefully drop some fat at the same time.

Thanks!

Last edited:
eq pairs really well with most stuff but since its a slow quality mass gainer i would say use Dbol with it or low dose anadrol like 25mg a day, i havent ever cared for Tbol personally

if you start getting greasy from the eq throw Proviron into the mix 25-50 mg daily and the oil will dry up and acne will drop. eq makes me sweat like a pig

Tbol @ 40-60mg a day nice dry lean gains I've went higher than 60 but with cost out weighing the results

Since you have done ph before you could try epistane. I like it better than tbol and var personally. However, since eq is such a long and steady gainer the need for an oral kick start is not quit the same as say a deca cycle especially with TRT test. You could front load the eq, using the money you would have used on the orals to get an extra 10ml of eq. Also, at 600mg to see good results you should be 10% of under bf and you'll definitely want to run it somewhere between 16 (at a total minimum) to 52 weeks. Eq is something you should keep in pretty much year round. Also don't be afraid to go 900+ as sides are usually minimal with eq. Anxiety being the most common but I have absolutely no anxiety issues on eq even over a gram for long periods of time.

low dose of Oral tren or high dose Tbol would be fine :)

Since you have done ph before you could try epistane. I like it better than tbol and var personally. However, since eq is such a long and steady gainer the need for an oral kick start is not quit the same as say a deca cycle especially with TRT test. You could front load the eq, using the money you would have used on the orals to get an extra 10ml of eq. Also, at 600mg to see good results you should be 10% of under bf and you'll definitely want to run it somewhere between 16 (at a total minimum) to 52 weeks. Eq is something you should keep in pretty much year round. Also don't be afraid to go 900+ as sides are usually minimal with eq. Anxiety being the most common but I have absolutely no anxiety issues on eq even over a gram for long periods of time.

It's funny that you mention epistane, because I've used that before during my PH days and I really love it. Nice, dry gains. It also got rid of a lump I had after running the now banned prohormone version of "tren." I imagine it would be even better with a test base, even just at TRT levels.

I can't run anything for as long as you suggest. I'm not on TRT (I just have to limit my dose to around that level because of sides) and don't want to be until I'm older, and even with HCG (which I use on cycle) I doubt I'd recover from being shut down for that long. I would estimate that I'm around 11-12% body fat. So you think it would be useless for me? I could try getting another vial and kicking it up to 900mgs if you think that would make a difference for a short cycle.

Tbol @ 40-60mg a day nice dry lean gains I've went higher than 60 but with cost out weighing the results

I'm curious about Tbol because I've never taken it before. There seems to be a very wide variety of opinions about all the orals, with some preferring anavar, others Tbol, and others even prefer legal PH/DS like epistane.

It's funny that you mention epistane, because I've used that before during my PH days and I really love it. Nice, dry gains. It also got rid of a lump I had after running the now banned prohormone version of "tren." I imagine it would be even better with a test base, even just at TRT levels.

I can't run anything for as long as you suggest. I'm not on TRT (I just have to limit my dose to around that level because of sides) and don't want to be until I'm older, and even with HCG (which I use on cycle) I doubt I'd recover from being shut down for that long. I would estimate that I'm around 11-12% body fat. So you think it would be useless for me? I could try getting another vial and kicking it up to 900mgs if you think that would make a difference for a short cycle.

How long did you plan on running eq? Have you run it before? One note too-if you are shut down you are shut down. It won't matter if it's 4 weeks or 8 weeks. Until you are shut down for a very very long time, especially if running hcg on cycle, I would be totally shocked if there is any difference in recovery from a 10 week or 16 week cycle.

It varies from person to person it's really all personal preference I was just going off my experience with what you had listed seeing as how I imagine that this won't be your last cylce if you already have the var use it save some money see how it effects you personally right now I'm using m-sten(ultradrol clone) with test p and npp 100mg of both mwf inj and I am loving the hell out of it

How long did you plan on running eq? Have you run it before? One note too-if you are shut down you are shut down. It won't matter if it's 4 weeks or 8 weeks. Until you are shut down for a very very long time, especially if running hcg on cycle, I would be totally shocked if there is any difference in recovery from a 10 week or 16 week cycle.

This would be my first time running EQ. I didn't plan on going longer than 8 weeks, though I know most people go for much longer. My understanding is that the longer you are shut down, the more atrophied the leydig cells become (the cells that produce testosterone in the testicles) and the harder it is to recover. However, with HCG I may be willing to go a bit longer as that at least keeps the boys sensitized to luteinizing hormone.

It varies from person to person it's really all personal preference I was just going off my experience with what you had listed seeing as how I imagine that this won't be your last cylce if you already have the var use it save some money see how it effects you personally right now I'm using m-sten(ultradrol clone) with test p and npp 100mg of both mwf inj and I am loving the hell out of it

It varies from person to person AND from source to source, which makes it really hard to decide.

I have some left over var, but not enough to get a full cycle. Tbol is just so much cheaper that I'm tempted to save the var and give Tbol a shot. I also like that Tbol isn't DHT derived and doesn't get 5 alpha reduced, so it's safe for the hair, which is an issue for me.

Try using equipoise cypionate instead of undecyclate it makes a massive difference in absorption gains sides and dosage absorption I only know one source who is gone who made it but I still have like 15 vials I think, saving for a rainy day beast eq dunk cycle

This would be my first time running EQ. I didn't plan on going longer than 8 weeks, though I know most people go for much longer. My understanding is that the longer you are shut down, the more atrophied the leydig cells become (the cells that produce testosterone in the testicles) and the harder it is to recover. However, with HCG I may be willing to go a bit longer as that at least keeps the boys sensitized to luteinizing hormone.

To be honest with you eq needs to be ran for a longer duration i even tried the 12 weeker and found out that using for 16 weeks or even longer was a lot better
One thing you will need to find out is what your sweet spot is ,400,600,800 or 900.
I know guys running a lot more than 1 gram but i for one have used it several times starting @400 my first cycle and was like what's the big deal,second cycle was 600 and i was happy.
After several cycles i now use 800-900mgs per week and gains of quality muscle was pretty good.

You said you wanting to use 600mgs a week which is cool but i would try to go with 12+ weeks
16 with me is perfect.
Let us know how it goes brother:cool:

Anadrol is the only oral steroid I would ever stack with an injectable. Otherwise I wouldnt take an oral.

8 weeks of eq really wouldn't be worth running in my opinion. And if you are running hcg during cycle I wouldn't worry about your leydig cells being atrophied. Start hcg on week 5 and end at the start of week 14. 9 weeks of hcg at 500mcg (250 2x a week) won't burn you out and it will keep everything working. I have never ran hcg during or after cycle and my balls, including on 2.5 g cycles) have never shrunk more than 1/3 of normal. You have to remember ibff guys can be in nonstop for year and years and come off, blast hcg, and they can produce kids so excluding extremely rare circumstance you will be fine-totally fine.

And what GS said is correct. 16 is just much better and 8 won't do much. If you want to run 8 weeks cycles I would personally run short esters. Maybe prop and npp. Tbol is ok. I have run it and it is a dry gains but not that much gains. I just want to say that 6 weeks of tbol even at 80mg and eq at 900 at 8 weeks is going to be very very minimal gains. You may end up being very disappointed. I would either change to another compound or even more I would extend your cycle and do 5 weeks of tbol at the start and 5 weeks at the end. That would leave 6 weeks break from orals in the middle which is plenty. Think you would be much more happy with a cycle of eq at 600-900 for 16 weeks with tbol kick start 1-5 and 12-16 tbol with hcg 5-14. Then I assume you plan on pct which I don't personally believe it but that's your decision.

Anadrol is the only oral steroid I would ever stack with an injectable. Otherwise I wouldnt take an oral.

That doesn't make sense at all. All orals have their place-halo, Winnie, var, dbol, drol, sdrol, m1t, tbol, etc all perform a different task/goal. So on a cut you'd blast drol? End of prep drol? Kick start to mass cycle drol-why not dbol or superdrol or m1t? Drol might be your personal favorite but not the only oral needed. Blast drol at the end of a prep if you are not super lean and you'd look like crap. Have any pre existing RBC/hemocrit/BP issue and blast drol and see if you run into issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear