Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

If you ever struggle to hit your fat macros. Try this. Olive oil + diet coke.

Get a shot glass or even a cup. Pour diet coke and 3-4 table spoons of virgin olive oil(healthy fats.. Very healthy) and then chug. You will enjoy it. You dont taste the olive oil at all.

I heard of people just drinking olive oil alone but that makes me gag . Diet coke+ olive oil = win. If its ever one of those late nights and you dont want to cook eggs or eat almonds etc you can get the calories in with ease.

I found this helpful when bulking, just calculate it into your macros.. Dont be a moron and just drink a bunch of olive oil or you willget fat.

It taste like pure soda. Its alot bettwr than nasty peanut butter thick shakes that taste/thickness like cement

Last edited by Jelet; 02-15-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Banned

if your going to do this, make sure your near a toilet at all times, or wear a nappy (diaper). trust me bros, personal experience
Old 02-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

And wtf is that supposed to accomplish?

Old 02-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro View Post
if your going to do this, make sure your near a toilet at all times, or wear a nappy (diaper). trust me bros, personal experience
Lol damn bro how much olive oil did you drink. Im just talking about like 2-3 tablespoons with diet coke.. Side effect free..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdos View Post
And wtf is that supposed to accomplish?
I see people post all the time how they struggle to eat enough on a bulk and need to eat low nutrtional food such as fast food... This will accomplish hitting your macros for the day easier if you struggle..

2 tablespoons of olive oil = about 50 almonds.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
Lol damn bro how much olive oil did you drink. Im just talking about like 2-3 tablespoons with diet coke.. Side effect free..
oh, I was thinking like a shot glass, thats what i have done in the past... did not end well
Old 03-02-2013, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

Or... If you like coffee you could try Dave Aspry's approach and make his Bulletproof coffee..

From his website The Bulletproof Executive

» Recipe: How to Make Your Coffee Bulletproof?And Your Morning Too The Bulletproof Executive
Bulletproof Coffee Recipe:

Start with 4-500 ml (2 mugs) of black coffee brewed with my mold-free Upgraded Coffee beans. (Why this is important)
Add 2 Tbs (or more, up to 80 grams, about 2/3 of a standard stick of butter) of Kerry Gold or other UNSALTED grass-fed butter
Add 30 grams of MCT oil for max energy, weight loss and brain function (this is 6 times stronger than coconut oil, your next best choice)
Blend with a pre-heated hand blender, Magic Bullet, or (best) counter top blender until there is a creamy head of foam. (It doesn’t work well if you mix it with a spoon)
Old 03-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Kilo Klub Member

evoo is gawd awful! i make sure i have some sort of chaser near by after i down my spoonful. preferably candy, or a bite of cake
Old 03-02-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstang1288 View Post
evoo is gawd awful! i make sure i have some sort of chaser near by after i down my spoonful. preferably candy, or a bite of cake
You must be buying some cheap, crappy evoo which is most likely rancid if it doesn't taste good. Good olive oil is delicious.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

You can also add it to your protein shake.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:34 AM
brdclck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoney23 View Post
You can also add it to your protein shake.
I'd much rather use mac nut oil.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdclck View Post
I'd much rather use mac nut oil.
That works too.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharm_Fed View Post
You must be buying some cheap, crappy evoo which is most likely rancid if it doesn't taste good. Good olive oil is delicious.
I agree I have no problem drinking EVOO straight from the bottle. I like the slightly nutty taste.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:58 PM

Awards Showcase

I love olive oil but not in my shakes. I prefer to use grapeseed oil, which has a much milder, smoother flavor when mixed with chocolate whey.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:01 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex2019 View Post
I love olive oil but not in my shakes. I prefer to use grapeseed oil, which has a much milder, smoother flavor when mixed with chocolate whey.
I have heard of people adding this to there shakes it sounds terrible
Old 03-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex2019 View Post
Grapeseed oil huh? I'll have to look into that. What are the health benefits of grapeseed oil, same as olive oil?
Old 03-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

Why not just have 2tblspn peanut butter. olive oil and diet coke don't mix. Throw that I olive oil over your veggies .... I wish I can have olive oil on my veggies right now