over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Testosterone and why

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have always found it funny people have a favorite test ester but then again I have to laugh at myself too haha.
In the golden years when Steris was around and you knew you had cyp vs enanth and prop or whatever here are my favorites ranked in order:
Sustanon twice a week
Testosterone Cypionate 2 x a week
Testosterone Enanthate 2 x a week
Testoserone Propionate 3 x a week
Testosterone Suspension 3 x a week

Interesting if you search around the web on half lives you will find a huge disparity on them for Testosterone Cyp I found it ranging from6-14 days on half lives depending on the source of info.
Also I think if people put half the amount of thought and effort and $$ into their diets as they did their cycles there would be some brutally huge people out there.

Shit I forgot to say why-the longer the ester in oil the more water was retained for the most part being.
Test suspension was the best one for pure strength and lean mass.

Massive G, why do you think the longer ester would result in more water retention?

Also, what would a typical dose and schedule be for suspension?

The reason I ask, if that I am theorizing that perhaps the low sides with the shorter ester is due to a lower weekly dose?

Massive G, why do you think the longer ester would result in more water retention?

Also, what would a typical dose and schedule be for suspension?

The reason I ask, if that I am theorizing that perhaps the low sides with the shorter ester is due to a lower weekly dose?

could be K I never exceeded 450 mgs of TS a week, I have a hard time remembering what my exact peak weekly doses were for the oil based steris stuff, 200-300 mg twice a week for the cyp enanthate, 200 mg EOD for the prop, (1.5 cc 2wice a week) 750 for the sustanon, and around 450 for the Suspension.
I was pretty lean too-but was harder and stronger on the TS. All this stuff was steris too. Very potent and there was no need for me to boatload it then as I got results from every cycle I did.

Sust every 3rd day...
Enanth or Cyp twice a week..
Prop and suspension, every other day...

Testosterone Valerate, its hard to find nowadays. 7.5 day half-life, its the fastest test you can pin 2x week.

yes

i like sustanon 500mg x all weeks when on cycle

Prop

Prop hands down, almost no bloat up to 700mg week without anti EEEEE.
apart from the flu feeling i get the day after if i do EOD with anything over 100mg, to avoid the feelin gotta go ED personally

could be K I never exceeded 450 mgs of TS a week, I have a hard time remembering what my exact peak weekly doses were for the oil based steris stuff, 200-300 mg twice a week for the cyp enanthate, 200 mg EOD for the prop, (1.5 cc 2wice a week) 750 for the sustanon, and around 450 for the Suspension.
I was pretty lean too-but was harder and stronger on the TS. All this stuff was steris too. Very potent and there was no need for me to boatload it then as I got results from every cycle I did.

450 mgs of Suspension a week must have produced crazy results. That's 450 real mgs as opposed to 450 of an estered product which may only yeild 330 mgs of Test.

I picked up some of Z's suspension and I LOVE it!!!!!

Boo

I have always liked cyp the best....Cant go into alot of reasons why but some of my best cycles were when cyp was my base. I do like omna as well tho. It could be that my diet and training just happend to be better when I use cyp or it could all just be in my head. Who knows.

I like taking a shot of something even if its 1/4-1/2 ml in every muscle that I am working that day...So even tho you can get away with cyp a few times per week I still did smaller amounts in each muscle I was working that day.

I have always found it funny people have a favorite test ester but then again I have to laugh at myself too haha.
In the golden years when Steris was around and you knew you had cyp vs enanth and prop or whatever here are my favorites ranked in order:
Sustanon twice a week

Interesting if you search around the web on half lives you will find a huge disparity on them for Testosterone Cyp I found it ranging from6-14 days on half lives depending on the source of info.
Also I think if people put half the amount of thought and effort and $$ into their diets as they did their cycles there would be some brutally huge people out there.

So Massive. Sustanon twice a week was your favorite? I read OTH's great thread about sustanon a while back and sort of came out with mixed conclusions as far as ED, EOD, Every 3rd day, or once a week injections. I thought he mentioned liking doing one big injection like 1g once a week. Then someone mentioned ED for stable test levels... What's your take?

I have done it once a week and made very good gains.
Twice is probably optimal.
There is was a movement on some boards to say you must do Sustanon everyday, and I don't agree with that esters and blood levels don't always work out like they are on paper.

I have done it once a week and made very good gains.
Twice is probably optimal.
There is was a movement on some boards to say you must do Sustanon everyday, and I don't agree with that esters and blood levels don't always work out like they are on paper.

Ah...Gotcha... Thanks big guy!

TE 2 X per week = very stable levels. No difference with CYP.

Suspension 2 x per day. Was great also but too many punctures. I was never stronger when I used susp this way. 3 x per week wont work well.

please tell me why suspension won't work if taken three times a week it takes more than a day for the depot to be absorbed if not more.
everybody gets caught up in half lives and it is NOT the case
You can take d-bol once a day and grow twice is optimal you don't need it every 3.448485685 hrs or what ever people say, suspension does not need to be taken every six hours or twice a day either if you guys want to stick your self that long go for it. Injectable dbol is very very very effective taken EOD, oil depot absorbiton blood etc gonna ll influence the half life...
Reason I say this is because I gained a boat load of stenght on TS taken it EOD-so if tha'ts not working I'll take it over working and sticking me self every day. GH is incredibly effective taken EOD, slin also is very effective taken once a week although this a different category than AAS I amy post a thread later on.
It's a moot point anyway cuase I won't touch anyblack market UG or Vet Water based AAS anyway.

PEACE

Sustanon twice a week

For me Ive always been very fond of SUSTANON,,but as i've aged I like less injects and prefer TEST E or TEST CYP

Less frequent injections of any type of test given will cause greater fluctuations in serum test levels, which would result in poorer outcomes. At very high doses using 3 various AAS compounds it may be less obvious to feel the impact of infrequent dosing, but at HRT dosages you can notice a difference in affects between a once weekly 200mg inj and daily gel use. I prefer the gel use daily for my HRT and more frequent dosing when using higher test dosages to maintain stable serum test levels.

Last edited:
Test E for bulk and prop for cut. Simple as that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131