over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best age to get married

ionian

Registered
I'm 22, and a few people I know have already married/are planning to get married. One thing that older guys (40-50s) have always told me is not to marry too young. For me, the ideal age would be mid 30s to 40s, when you're settled in your career, had a lot of fun, and dated many different women. Thoughts?

The right person is way more important than the right age.

right age?? doesn't have shit to do with anything bro.

Right age to never fuck another chick again...probably never.

Been married 10 years...got married at 27. Never cheated, will never cheat but my god man if you are half way decent looking bitches will try to suck you dry.....

youre 22...find em, fuckem and leave em

If you find the right girl who is your best friend is the key. The age is not the issue IMO.

Only if she's pregnant, and then still just maybe! lol
I got married at 25, she was 6mnths along. Going on 20yrs this May.

I was at my best, 235lbs and even more solid than now.
Strong as a Bull and still able to ;party heavy.

Then a house to take care of, a baby, bills, more work and no time.
Quit lifting, kinda stopped parting and became a family man which I enjoyed
Now, kids are older and back to lifting and playing while still relatively young.
No way I would want to start that at 45 though.

You can find the right one at any age! Keep her until the mid to late 20's and marry the hell out of her. Let maturity and experience set in!

My first marriage I was 24. No way near mature enough, plus the wrong woman. It lasted three years. Three long years. Lol. Then got married again at 38. Way more mature , and found the right woman. So for me I guess it was maturity lever and the right woman. And I think this one will last a life time.

I got married at 27 and have been married 4 yrs.
I wish I would've married sooner, but I wasn't ready before that.
The "right age" would be when you are mature enough

The right person is way more important than the right age.

I agree a lot with this. Also when your financially ready. Whats the point on spending money on a ring, and wedding if you don't own your own home or have some money saved up in the bank. Too many people get married or have children when they can't even afford themselves let alone support a wife or a family.

I agree a lot with this. Also when your financially ready. Whats the point on spending money on a ring, and wedding if you don't own your own home or have some money saved up in the bank. Too many people get married or have children when they can't even afford themselves let alone support a wife or a family.

A lot of the time this is what finally gets your head out of your ass!
Instant responsibility!

A lot of the time this is what finally gets your head out of your ass!
Instant responsibility!

yeah but why play catch up?? Prepare your self and get your shit straight. I got my head out of my ass by the time I was 22..In no means was I ready to get married then or have children.

Got married at 18 with no money and a baby on the way. 10 years and three kids later and we're still going strong and financially stable but it was hell for years. I think marriage is a ton of work no matter how old you are but id say at least 26. You will be a different person in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The right age for me was 26.......then 36..........then 46, I'll let you know how long this one lasts!:banghead:

Name the only "one" food that decreases mans sex drive -----wedding cake ha ha
Serious, think on this one. The same for having a kid, it's a life changer, life is all choices we make & those two are the biggest ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41406648.jpg

Well I can tell you that I would like a serious relationship at times. But in my late 20's, I am having sex with more women than I know what to do with. There seems to be an understanding that comes with this age where girls just know what people want/need. I am really good with being up front and letting them know what my motives are, and unless I want to date them, it's a "lets have sex and thats all" conversation. Some of them stick around for more after and are ok with that. Others get attached and you have to remind them of where you are at with the situation and your life. Women are much more responsive to that nowadays. It also helps when you have confidence to match your words. If you find the right one, hold onto her. But if not, there is a lot of fun to come later on in life. I'm having more fun with girls now than I did in college/highschool....and 80% of the women i've been sleeping with are in college. WTF happened here? HA!

I'd say have kids at 15, 16, that way your CS payments will be over by your mid 30s.

Otherwise you're going to die in the poorhouse. Think about it, will you be able to rebuild in your 60s?

50% of the time it happens so don't try to say it won't. If you live in CA it's more like 70%.

When is the best time to make a deal with the devil?

Never

When you're done doing everything that you want to do, then get married.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear