YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help! Please read! Spouse potentially sexually abused???

jdub69

Newbies
So myself and my wife are living at her parents until next week until we get our place. Short story short i was looking for printer paper today and found a child picture of my wife naked. She looked to be 8, 9, or 10, was alone in the picture and had her arms spread out like when you get screened by security and she was frowning. I just glanced quickly and thought no way that was what i saw. I went back to the cabinet where it was at and confirmed it. My heart was beating out of my chest. I was in the dining room of my in laws and found it. I dont know how to approach this and have to say something soon. I want to confront my wife alone. She was sheltlered as a child and home schooled. Her parents adopted 4 kids and now i am concerned. I dont know how i could be misinterpreting it seems clear to me the wrong in this. It was not a playful bath picture. It was a command to do as whoever took the picture told. I want to cause a scene and just fucking lose my mind i cant get my mind off this and need to pretect my wife. My mother in law just had surgery and my father in law is the only source of income. Im assuming it was her father. Im in fear for the kids if this is in fact not some misunderstanding. My wife likes to downplay things and not cause problems but this is a big issue. I feel a should wait till we are alone away from the house to talk to my wife. Her parents always question her when she cries. I cant play it cool another minute and have caught myself choking up when i'm left to my thoughts. I dont want my wifes business out there for her safety and for her to decide what to do but there is a moral and legal obligation here. I have tried to hold it together today and have been enraged and sad. Please help! I know what needs to be done but how should i approach this

Sent from my SM-G928V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I would strongly recommend finding out wtf is going on before contacting any 'authority'

once the government gets involved in ur shit, they never get out

best of luck bro

Damn that is heavy...good luck man!

Top priority is to ensure any and every child that may be currently exposed is immediately protected in some way shape or form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take the picture to your wife and just ask her "what is this about?" More than likely she will deny that anything happened. Most victims do so they say. You can bet anything though your not going to get a straight answer from the parents. If you really want to push it, say.."if I don't get the truth, I am taking the pics to the authorities, and they can find out the truth."

just trying to think what I might have been for. It is possible that somehow they took it for some medical reason? Did she have scoliosis or something? Maybe it is to show some kind of medical condition. The pose you describe sounds similar to anatomical position. Are her palms facing the camera? Where does it look like the picture was taken at? What kind of lighting is present?

I would talk to your wife about it, by now you should know her well enough that you can tell if she is lying or hiding something. Let her know how upset you are about it, how worried you are about her. I hope that you find out it is some kind of medical condition. Let her know you found it on accident when looking for paper, you were not searching the house for dirt.

Wow, you definitely need to talk about that whith your wife.

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3 через Tapatalk

Wow, you definitely need to talk about that whith your wife.

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3 через Tapatalk

Agreed my wife was abused and I had to be very patient and very understanding it took her 7 years to open up to me and 8 years later I'm still learning more ,it's not something you can push her to talk about ,or she will resent and may be scared of you,get her to agree to therapy over it alone at first the. When she is ready get you involved with the sessions, remember she will be ashamed and feel very emberrisind and feel like she is part of the reason it happened ,I saw a therapist while she was opening up to me just so I could understand how to treat and talk with her about the situation
I wanted to go to her family member who did this and dstroy them ,but I knew that would not solve anything but make me feel better so don't react without doing a ton of soul searching

Women are stronger psychologically. Probably a evolutionary trait. They handle trauma better then men do. That doesn't mean they don't carry their scares. But you have to trust her that she can deal with it.

Agreed my wife was abused and I had to be very patient and very understanding it took her 7 years to open up to me and 8 years later I'm still learning more ,it's not something you can push her to talk about ,or she will resent and may be scared of you,get her to agree to therapy over it alone at first the. When she is ready get you involved with the sessions, remember she will be ashamed and feel very emberrisind and feel like she is part of the reason it happened ,I saw a therapist while she was opening up to me just so I could understand how to treat and talk with her about the situation
I wanted to go to her family member who did this and dstroy them ,but I knew that would not solve anything but make me feel better so don't react without doing a ton of soul searching

this right here. very well said.

If there is one picture there are likely more. I'd see if maybe this was just one first. If you find no other pics ask her about it. But if there are more of her or other children be sure the evidence isn't destroyed or hidden. The sick piece of shit if that is the case needs to rot in jail. Your wife may hate you for a bit. But if this is truly a sign of some evil shit. You could likely be saving others from abuse.

I feel for you. Tough spot to be in. No one takes those pics at that age and keeps them. Scoliosis my ass. Put a bra on the poor girl. Something's off.

Did your wife possibly have Multiple Sclerosis?
Sounds like the screenings I had to do as a kid. Could be the parents just keeping in eye on it.

I should probably mention I wasn’t naked. But I can see getting it done before or after a shower as a good time to get it done, considering your already getting your shirt off.

Last edited:
just trying to think what I might have been for. It is possible that somehow they took it for some medical reason? Did she have scoliosis or something? Maybe it is to show some kind of medical condition. The pose you describe sounds similar to anatomical position. Are her palms facing the camera? Where does it look like the picture was taken at? What kind of lighting is present?

I would talk to your wife about it, by now you should know her well enough that you can tell if she is lying or hiding something. Let her know how upset you are about it, how worried you are about her. I hope that you find out it is some kind of medical condition. Let her know you found it on accident when looking for paper, you were not searching the house for dirt.

My Bad Maldorf. Didn’t read the entire thread before I posted. I guess we already discussed this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear