over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Days 1-30 Synthol for weak calves

eana

Newbies
Day 1: weak calves and Synthol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say thks to all of the guys whom answered my questions and gave tips to help me with this. My first post was in regards to small calves and injury. After reading all of the threads etc...I decided to take the plunge!

I'm about an hour away from first injection..kinda nervous, which is ironic because I have 2 full sleeves and chest inked up...so I'm somewhat accustomed to pain ha!

Right now i am mid-cycle 200mg cyp, 50mg var, 40mg turinabol,3iu hghx6, letro 2.5, clen, and just got hcg. Dropping the clen, because I don't want it to speed up oil metabolisation. Guess I will just bulk up some more. I'm currently 220 at 6'2" bout 12%bf...all measurements are proportionate except my damn calves! Anyhow, advise if you're interested in me posting log etc..
Thanks to all of the guys whom did...really educated me!

Btw..starting with left calf only and once catches up, I will inject both. Good or Bad Idea?? Most def following Big A's protocol otherwise

Update 3/1: DAY 1 ...left calf only
I did it ...lol No pain at all! Only problem I had was shaking due to clen in my system..lol
I only injected the left calf ..using Big A's instructions of 0.5 x6 heads
Tomorrow, I will follow the 30 day guide and inject both and see what happends in 30 days. I know they will be uneven but like Big danny says: run another catch up cycle. I only ordered 1 bottle to test pain level..now that I see its really not much ( hope I'm not jinxing myself)..Bout to order my remaining bottles for routine. Btw Synthtek service is AMAZING!! Fast shipping...answer emails ..send track #'s etc!!

Today was definietly a day of enlightenment.
1. my calves look like shit in pics
2. they are smaller than I initially guessed...actual measurements are:
left: 14 1/2"
right:15"
I already know I will be doing another cycle...because it actually feels good having my injured leg pumped and sore like I just did a 1000 calf raises. And due to inflamtion, trauma or whatever...it measures 15" right now..therefore technically even lol
I will post the pics I took today. Please remember, I had compound fractures in my tibula and now I have a steel rod and screws for support. I'm fortunate that I can workout and its only 1/2" smaller.

DAY 2: left and right calf..BIG A protocol..0.5ml x12

Yesterday my left calf was sore, but a good sore...like I had an amazing calf workout.
Today,I officially started the protocol Big A advises. No pain from injections on either leg...really hope it remains this way. Only pain I feel is soreness. The type you have following a great workout.
I've decided to measure calves morning and evening as well as ankles. A few guys metioned water retention in ankles, therefore I would like to keep this in check. Def wanna make sure my muscles are getting the product.
I read a post in regards to a paint roller for massaging..AWESOME idea...I do it constantly..thx to whomever posted that.
I have pics on my phone ( galaxy s3) if someone can advise how to post I will.

** moderators: please advise how to delete the post I made in articles section. don't want you guys to think I'm post whoring...just a newbie and confused.

I´d be interested in seeing pictures to gauge how you progress.

I stopped by my buddies store and had these pics taken on 3/1/13
I had on jeans and rolled them up for pics...hopfully these are good enough. I also included an xray pic showing steel rod. I have pins in my ankle as well. If you look closely you can see the screws protruding out of my skin...kinda freaks me out...and hurts like a bitch most days.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2,375
  • front.png
    front.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,365
  • lft flex.png
    lft flex.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,871
  • on toes flex.png
    on toes flex.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,122
  • rt flex.png
    rt flex.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,674
This is going to be a good log buddy. There is alot of people out there with lagging calves (myself included) that will hopefully get some insight into how Syntherol can help with the growth. My calves are strong but lacking alot of size to so this might be good for me too

Day3: just finished all 12 shots
The only pain I am experiencing is soreness from oil filling the fascia.No pain from shots at all. Mornings its hard to walk due to stiffness, however after about 10 mins...good to go..just sore as hell. I really doubt I could break out into a full sprint though lol

I use the paint roller throughout the day and try to walk on my toes some too...really trying to keep constant tension and flexing or stretching. Is this a good idea?? Any feedback or tips would be great.

The only pain I am experiencing is soreness from oil filling the fascia.No pain from shots at all. Mornings its hard to walk due to stiffness, however after about 10 mins...good to go..just sore as hell. I really doubt I could break out into a full sprint though lol

So another myth is gone. Syntherol in calves is not that painful as some feared.

I use the paint roller throughout the day and try to walk on my toes some too...really trying to keep constant tension and flexing or stretching. Is this a good idea??

Why not?

This is going to be a good log buddy. There is alot of people out there with lagging calves (myself included) that will hopefully get some insight into how Syntherol can help with the growth. My calves are strong but lacking alot of size to so this might be good for me too

second that,:headbang:

I use the paint roller throughout the day and try to walk on my toes some too...really trying to keep constant tension and flexing or stretching. Is this a good idea?? Any feedback or tips would be great.

Pain will likely increase each time you increase volume but subside as you get a
few days into it.

Also when you start getting more and more volume in there you will likely get
more and more soreness. Stretching and rolling will help with that.

Ill be keeping a watch on this log... My high calves r awesome for kicking, not so much for bodybuilding lol...they stop about 3"s below the knee hahhaa... I've trained them harder than every other bodypart, but they just seem to not progress at all... Not even an inch... they have a good split between inner n outer, just can't add any mass..... Can't wait to see ur results w this... There was a calf synthol thread awile ago but had no b4 pics...I'm lookin foward to what ur results look like... Good luck my man!

Subb'd!

In for this cause my calves need help. Very much my left from an old injury.

Bump for updated eana!

I have a left calf that was hurt years ago that I just cant grow. Id like to go with this poster was going to start with trying to play catch up first then get both going.

THoughts on how best to go about this considering the smaller side?

Maybe I should post this somewhere else. lol

quick update...longer one later.
about to start day 10...and happier than ever!!! my left calve no longer looks weak and fragile!!! The vascularity and fullness is back like before accident!
I will post updated pics today or tomorrow.
I must thank Big A for his protocol...without his instructions ...I would be completely dumbfounded on what to do!

quick update...longer one later.
about to start day 10...and happier than ever!!! my left calve no longer looks weak and fragile!!! The vascularity and fullness is back like before accident!
I will post updated pics today or tomorrow.
I must thank Big A for his protocol...without his instructions ...I would be completely dumbfounded on what to do!

Thats great! Ive been reading up on this for my calves! My left is 3/4 smaller from old injury and just wont grow!!!:banghead:

It does have before pics in it.

Ah man... My bad... Don't kno how I didn't see that pic b4... That 2"s is such a dam difference... I'm gonna hav to giv this a go 1day

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear