over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Days 1-30 Synthol for weak calves

quick update...longer one later.
about to start day 10...and happier than ever!!! my left calve no longer looks weak and fragile!!! The vascularity and fullness is back like before accident!
I will post updated pics today or tomorrow.
I must thank Big A for his protocol...without his instructions ...I would be completely dumbfounded on what to do!

That's great news bro, keep posting!

Hey eana, I'm in the same boat as you mate. I started on the synthol about 6 days ago. I'm 5"10 and 85kg's my calves are at 15inches now. I've hear that calves should be at least the circumference of your neck so I have an inch and a half of size to gain. So far I'm pretty happy with results, started at 6ml in each calve in six different locations everyday. Had no real problems with pain but have a high threshold. It takes me 90 minuts for twelve shots tho, I keep maneging to hit nerves which causes me to be paranoid as I'm pushing the needle in. Thanks for sharing your progress.

quick update...longer one later.
about to start day 10...and happier than ever!!! my left calve no longer looks weak and fragile!!! The vascularity and fullness is back like before accident!
I will post updated pics today or tomorrow.
I must thank Big A for his protocol...without his instructions ...I would be completely dumbfounded on what to do!

Thanks for the update...Looking forward to seeing your progress pics!

THis is very promising for my calves.

Again, anyone got some tips using Big A's protocol but starting with a weaker calf thats .75 smaller then other?

Sounds like OP has it down so waiting on more info!

hey guys! will have pics tomorrow. I want to do all pics in same lighting etc...
I do need some input from vets. Yesterday I was showing a buddy my progress and noticed some weird swelling below the left calf...above the ankle.
Its not ankle swelling...ankles measure the same as before.
Contemplating on taking the night off and see what it looks like tomorrow.
Any suggestions??
Just started 1ml last night, but the swelling was there before I started 1ml and was on 0.5

Not a vet but from my reading make sure you stretch and massage a lot. I am thinking daily foam rolling would help.

Update 3/18
I started 1ml in left calf ..as of now I've done 2 days
I am now injecting the right calf with 0.5ml...as of now 2 days

My calves definitely look and feel fuller..finally not self conscious about the injured one. Measurements are almost the same:)
Rt calf is 15 1/2"...gain of 1/2"
Left calf is 15 1/4" gain of 3/4"

I did take a day off from injecting left calf last week..noticed swelling below the calves. Tired of injecting..sometimes painful..other days easy..no pain no gain lol

Def feel that I will acheive my goal and will continue to run cycles until I'm symetrical.
Here are pics I took today...love to hear comments on whether you see improvement.

Attachments

• update mar 18 a.jpg
    update mar 18 a.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 6,726
  • update mar 18 b.jpg
    update mar 18 b.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 7,954
  • update mar 18 c.jpg
    update mar 18 c.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6,661
  • update mar 18 d.jpg
    update mar 18 d.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 3,978
  • update mar 18 e.png
    update mar 18 e.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,709
Thanks for the update...Keep pushing forward bro!!

bump

still havent used my oil but I think after looking at this I may go for it....

I'm glad is working for you taking into account the major problems you had on the left leg due to the injury. Keep posting your result.

appreciate the fb guys. I haven't been able to follow the protocol as instructed due to various reasons....work and travel and soreness/swelling. However, I can def see and feel a difference! I no longer feel the need to cover my calf with wraps etc..
Thus far I've used 100ml. and its been mostly in my left calf. I've gained about 1.25 inches. since my start date. Tonight, I will start my 2nd bottle and inject both calves from this point on.

good post bro. i have been lacking calves,
your log is motivating me to do a syntherol cycle for calves myself.
subscribeddddd

Your calves are already so lean so this should be a very interesting experiment.

alinshop...synthol has given me more vascularity...has kinda made it difficult to inject around them lol
I will def keep you guys posted. Like I said: I haven't followed Big A's protocol per instructions, due to things I explained earlier. However, I am still seeing fullness and vascularity.

alinshop...synthol has given me more vascularity...has kinda made it difficult to inject around them lol
I will def keep you guys posted. Like I said: I haven't followed Big A's protocol per instructions, due to things I explained earlier. However, I am still seeing fullness and vascularity.

Keep the updates coming bro!

:yeahthat:

Keep them coming buddy. Im really interested in this log. If all works out for you I might have to give it a go on calves when Im back on

:yeahthat:

Keep them coming buddy. Im really interested in this log. If all works out for you I might have to give it a go on calves when Im back on

Many other interesting calves logs available trough the search function

whats up guys!
I will post new pics this week. Although I haven't followed the protocol as instructed, I have been regularly injecting. Its amazing how full and symetrical my calves are now. I'm no longer embarrassed to wear shorts without a compression brace. My calves are not huge but they definitely look more symetrical with my body.

whats up guys!
I will post new pics this week. Although I haven't followed the protocol as instructed, I have been regularly injecting. Its amazing how full and symetrical my calves are now. I'm no longer embarrassed to wear shorts without a compression brace. My calves are not huge but they definitely look more symetrical with my body.

It's great that your calves are getting in proportion with your body and the oil is working for you. Make sure you come with updates and pics.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws