over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

750x2 raw squat and 600x1 front squat

Future

Registered
No video. Too much Techno playing so I kept my DROID on with Red August Rising. This is my last heavy squat session until World's.

Here is the face of success....

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1321442655377.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321442655377.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 338
you ever do reps with front squats? I love them, but struggle with breathing if i go heavy and end up being limited by my air rather than muscle. Any tips?

I just started you in front squats in about a month ago. Just because my goals for strength and power I won't go over 5 reps. Breathing will be in issue because the way the bar is placed on the rib cage.

i never have perform front squats b4... what is the differences from reg squat and how do you perform a proper front squat ie bar placement/hand plancement etc, if u dont mind....i want to start to add these....

i never have perform front squats b4... what is the differences from reg squat and how do you perform a proper front squat ie bar placement/hand plancement etc, if u dont mind....i want to start to add these....

You'll be shocked the first time you try it, it takes about 1month to get used to the movement. I also don't ever go over 8 reps with these as it's hard to keep things balanced. 5-6 reps is the proper rep range in my opinion even for bodybuilding.

As for hand placement, I'm not good with trying to describe it in words, maybe someone will chime in... Basically, the proper way is to have the bar resting on your upper pecs, front delts and you need to make sure to pull the scapula back and tighten your core. Make sure to keep scapula contracted or you will be injuring yourself quite easily. Elbows have to be up and you should be holding the bar with the tip of your fingers. Easier said than done, most including myself don't have the strength and felxibillity in the forearms and wrists to do it the right way, so we cross our arms. I have found that I can keep the elbows up if I just hold the bar with the tip of my thumbs instead of the whole hand. I will rotate my palms 90 degrees.

Hope that makes sense. I've gotten up to 315 X 6 with these and they absolutely kill you. Somedays, I would do 5-6 sets for these, and could not proceed with anymore lifting. I was so fatigued I could have layed on a bench and fallen asleep right at the gym. These days I keep it at 225lbs, nice and easy.

Thanks guys! I think I am ready for World's. Meet is December 2nd.

Thanks! Deload now and waiting for Dec 2.

I know I used to bleed like that after doing squats when my hemoglobin was high. Have you had a CBC lately? Blood pressure of course gets high when youre moving that kind of weight so hopefully it was just that.

I know I used to bleed like that after doing squats when my hemoglobin was high. Have you had a CBC lately? Blood pressure of course gets high when youre moving that kind of weight so hopefully it was just that.

First, I am NOT speaking for future, as I don't know what he does with regards to this at ALL

But, many power lifters willl take specific anti Inflammatories that can thin the blood as well as allergy medications which can really dry their sinuses, I know guys who can't even take a shower without causing a nose bleed close to a meetbecause the change in humidity

First, I am NOT speaking for future, as I don't know what he does with regards to this at ALL

But, many power lifters willl take specific anti Inflammatories that can thin the blood as well as allergy medications which can really dry their sinuses, I know guys who can't even take a shower without causing a nose bleed close to a meetbecause the change in humidity

true that the NSAIDs can aggreavate that.

Thats some crazy weight there bro.

Those are absolutely insane lifts man, and I thought my front squat was pretty strong :\ Congrats!

so if having a belt, knee wraps, elbow wraps, and wrist wraps is considered raw...

what does having none of these constitute? naked?

Yep just blew a blood vessel on my nose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity