mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol huge amounts of benzyle alcohol??

McRoidHead

Banned
Hello everybody I just got a frightening email here the other day. I wanna say im not about to flame any product, just want to hear ya guys oppionen about dis..

in the mail it says, and I cannot tell the name of the person who wrote it ofc.
but I quote
"PLEASE stay away from syntherol. this stuff is
potentially dangerous as it contains huge amounts of benzyle
alcohol. this amount leads to the death of muscle-cells and this is
the worst thing that can happen to you."

So thats make me a little scared for using more syntherol. Do I have to fear anything or ?

Last edited:
Hello everybody I just got a frightening email here the other day. I wanna say im not about to flame any product, just want to hear ya guys oppionen about dis..

but I quote

So thats make me a little scared for using more syntherol. Do I have to fear anything or ?

To me your posts says one of 2 things:

1) You no longer want to be a member of this forum.
2) You are just plain fucking stupid.

There is no option 3...and no amount of babbling or trying to backtrack will change that!

You say you are not trying to flame a sponsor, yet you post up a thread warning people not to use Syntherol?! Regardless of whether you formed your warning in the way of a question does nothing (anyone that knows how to type their name can read between the lines of your post).....

Also, you could not be bothered to either email the Sponsor, the Staff or the forum owner before throwing your warning out there...Just another thing that confirms that you are not asking a question and are trying to post a warning!

Then you say you cannot name your Mystery penpal's name, yet you can easily throw the number one original sponsor of this board out there with this shit, without any references to back this nonsense...Myself and countless others have used Syntherol from Synthetek many times over the course of their 10yrs and they have been the leading seo on the market for that entire time!

So I have one question for you:

Did your mystery penpal give you the concentration breakdown per individual ingredient of Syntherol, or did he happen to leave that part out of this warning?!

I've used 100ml of syntherol and didn't have any sort of inflammatory affects from it the way gear does. It wouldn't surprise me if syntherol does have some amount of BA in it for sterility, but I would assume it's not too much as the makers should know that too much would cause negative effects.

It's worked fine for me and many others, why don't you provide a little more information about the specific chemical breakdown of the product.

nothing

I've had no inflammation from Syntherol at all or even pain during injection, which would be a sure sign of high BA. Only time I've ever had discomfort was from site injections of gear. Syntherol gives me far greater comfort than using gear to inject.

I must say throwing hearsay of anonymous source is not only completely untrustworthy, but chicken shit to give any kind of credibility to an email received. Why would someone even ask shit like that, in open forum, without solid evidence; moreover, can't be verified?

Last edited:
Syntherol contains 1% BA.

but I quote

As BigA said it contains !% BA, same goes with oils and the reason for that its because to keep it sterile. Your mystery pen pal friend is full of shit....Why dont you look at all the Syntherol threads and not one problem on the threads using Syntherol had issues....cuz there is none!

There is no option 3...and no amount of babbling or trying to backtrack will change that!

You say you are not trying to flame a sponsor, yet you post up a thread warning people not to use Syntherol?! Regardless of whether you formed your warning in the way of a question does nothing (anyone that knows how to type their name can read between the lines of your post).....

Also, you could not be bothered to either email the Sponsor, the Staff or the forum owner before throwing your warning out there...Just another thing that confirms that you are not asking a question and are trying to post a warning!

Then you say you cannot name your Mystery penpal's name, yet you can easily throw the number one original sponsor of this board out there with this shit, without any references to back this nonsense...Myself and countless others have used Syntherol from Synthetek many times over the course of their 10yrs and they have been the leading seo on the market for that entire time!

Did your mystery penpal give you the concentration breakdown per individual ingredient of Syntherol, or did he happen to leave that part out of this warning?!

Wow wow chill :) .. Actually Syntherol is the only synthol I have tried before and I had no problem wit it.. But after I got that message I was just thinking in my head.. what will happen in the future after I have used many bottles. if that claim was right.. So no Im not flaming syntherol, actually Im still using it... But maybe u right the guy who wrote it. was trying to scare me away from syntherol..

and why sudden I not want to be a member here any more, dis site got some great threads. So I dont know why u sayin' that..

Wow wow chill :) .. Actually Syntherol is the only synthol I have tried before and I had no problem wit it.. But after I got that message I was just thinking in my head.. what will happen in the future after I have used many bottles. if that claim was right.. So no Im not flaming syntherol, actually Im still using it... But maybe u right the guy who wrote it. was trying to scare me away from syntherol..

and why sudden I not want to be a member here any more, dis site got some great threads. So I dont know why u sayin' that..

I took your thread the same way man! Along with you saying you cannot name your source, which makes your entire thread not creditable. To me it sure does look like you were trying to pass on a warning instead of asking a question, and never even provided any evidence to any of it?

I have used Synthetek's Syntherol multiple times and will do so again, have never seen or heard of the BA being a health problem! Since it is apparent that your "source" provided you with no chemical breakdown, you should have taken your "question" directly to Synthetek instead of trying to post up a thread like this!

I used 3-4 bottles of it years back.
It worked very well. I used it in the shoulders and also the Biceps.
Never a problem then for me or the years following.
All the crazy UGL stuff we all use Syntherol is the least of my worries.
Its Pharmacy quality in a true lab. Not a kitchen chemist etc

K1 is right .....its a classic case of think before you post.

The original post does sound a little odd. Honestly though, why not educate this fella instead of threatening to ban him. I have always wondered about the SEO use affects down the road. Hell, after reading a couple of comments, mostly rAJJINs', I'm thinking maybe I should give it a try next year in my biceps. (I know I am a wuss about shooting anything other than ass and delt, rAJJIN, but you got me wanting to man up and do a bicep shot. Lol.)Because of this thread I believe i will do a little SEO research and see if it is something for me. As far as I am concerned, the OP opened up the gates to hear testimony from happy customers and invited people to tell facts, like the ba content. That sounds like free advervisement to me.

K1 is right .....its a classic case of think before you post.

cmon man, why should I flame a product that I use my self. I dont deal any seo or shit like that. that could make u think im flaming.
I just got little worried . and want to hear people oppionen, and yes maybe I should have asked synthatek about that question, my bad.. but shit happens man .

All the crazy UGL stuff we all use Syntherol is the least of my worries.
Its Pharmacy quality in a true lab. Not a kitchen chemist etc

Exactly. Reminds me of guys using all this UG stuff and then worried about taking statins and/or blood pressure meds.

Last edited:
The reason the guys get offended is Synthetek is the forums #1 sponsor.
Its a legit question, but asked in a funny way.
Cant say who it was from :confused: makes the post look fishy to us.

The reason the guys get offended is Synthetek is the forums #1 sponsor.
Its a legit question, but asked in a funny way.
Cant say who it was from :confused: makes the post look fishy to us.

This.

cmon man, why should I flame a product that I use my self. I dont deal any seo or shit like that. that could make u think im flaming.
I just got little worried . and want to hear people oppionen, and yes maybe I should have asked synthatek about that question, my bad.. but shit happens man .

If there was such a high BA content as your 'friend' suggests don't you think
people would be experiencing crippling pain when using the product?

You yourself are using the product... does what he said make logical sense?

Out of all the Syntherol threads that have been posted over the years have
you see any of them complain about site pain after use?

Last edited:
"In humans and animals, benzyl alcohol is metabolised to benzoic acid, which after conjugation with glycine is excreted as hippuric acid in the urine. Formation of hippuric acid from benzoic acid is a saturable process in which the availability of glycine is the rate-limiting step. However, even with saturation of hippuric acid formation, clearance of compounds in the benzyl group is relatively rapid in most experimental species and in humans" (JECFA,
1996).

This.

If there was such a high BA content as your 'friend' suggests don't you think
people would be experiencing crippling pain when using the product?

You yourself are using the product... does what he said make logical sense?

Out of all the Syntherol threads that have been posted over the years have
you see any of them complain about site pain after use?

No it does not make any sense on the short term, I have not had any experience wit high pain from inject in my triceps daily with syntherol..

but as I said in a earlier post, I was thinking in the long term. What will happend when I lets say have used 20bottles. if his claim was right, and what will happen to my arms If I actually killed the muscle cells... But enough wit that. I can see it was maybe just to scare me away from using syntherol..

No it does not make any sense on the short term, I have not had any experience wit high pain from inject in my triceps daily with syntherol..

but as I said in a earlier post, I was thinking in the long term. What will happend when I lets say have used 20bottles. if his claim was right, and what will happen to my arms If I actually killed the muscle cells... But enough wit that. I can see it was maybe just to scare me away from using syntherol..

That guy has something against Synthetek. If there was going to be any damage at all done to you it would have already happened. That BA is metabolized and broken down so its not like taking in something like mercury that stays in your body forever and builds up.

Like I said in an earlier post, with how you are so secretive about who this mystery man is and the fact that you/he cannot even post up the chemical breakdown per individual ingredient, what is the purpose of your thread...It is a waste of time.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear