over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol for calves?

benzoj

Banned
I have been reading up on SEO for calves and have a few questions for anyone who has gone this route. If I go by Big A protocol w/ sythetek for my calves it says to hit each head.

ls that 2 shots for each calve for the first injections?

and what size pin do you use? I was leaning towards 25-26g.

Some of the site injection sites were down that have the diagram for pinning calves. Thanks

I Have Been Warned, But Is It True?

I am a skinny ass dude to begin with, and that means my calves are...well, you could pin with 'em.

HOWEVER, I have been warned against these oils. I have been told they turn the muscle to mush and generally fuck you hard over time.

I beat my quads to hell, but the fascia is so tight it prevents growth, or at least dramatic growth.

I fear I'll turn my hard-ass, hard as fuck won muscle into garbage.

What's the truth?

I understand, I have high calves and the are out of proportion with the rest of my body. I have tried every different method of training and cant get any decent size. I have trained them heavy, high reps, every day, twice a day, every different exercise, every position and cant get any real growth. They are stubborn and this is my next step.

Anyone that can help me out with the site injections on these would be great. Thanks,

it works, do both sides, start slow, low volume, like 1cc per side(4) work up

I am a skinny ass dude to begin with, and that means my calves are...well, you could pin with 'em.

HOWEVER, I have been warned against these oils. I have been told they turn the muscle to mush and generally fuck you hard over time.

I beat my quads to hell, but the fascia is so tight it prevents growth, or at least dramatic growth.

I fear I'll turn my hard-ass, hard as fuck won muscle into garbage.

What's the truth?

I have been warned and I am still warned on aas on how "they turn the muscle to mush and generaly fuck you hard time over" :banghead:

Read this if you like being informed:
The Science Behind: ?Syntherol ? Site Enhancing Oil? | Synthetek

Skinny dudes with skinny calves are not the right candidates for syntherol and seo.

inner head, outer head, 2 calves, makes a total of 4 shots.
I just looked at link, ouch, three different places? if so, not at same time, rotate, the top and bottom one's look like they would hurt like hell. outer head isn't too bad. but the inner calf shot is gonna take some intestinal fortitude, I'm warning you now.

So there are 3 heads on each side of the calf......12 shots a day I assume?

Yes 12 injections per day, 6 per calve...The first few days are going to be the tester on the pain level for you, after that it should be routine.....

Curious as to how you go about walking after taking 12 straight pins directly in your calves, cot damn!

Last edited:
I pinned winstrol in my calves years ago and almost had to take off work the next day I could barely walk. Looks like I will be taking a vacation if I start this protocol....holy shit!

Yes 12 injections per day, 6 per calve...The first few days are going to be the tester on the pain level for you, after that it should be routine.....

no offense, but that's overkill. that protocol is fine for a day or two before a contest, but for long term growth and wanting to stretch the fascia, 4 shots eod is plenty. no one could anyone tolerate the pain of 12 shots everyday. I call bs on that one

Last edited:
I will probably rotate with the 4 shots/ day and see how that goes and then build it up to 3-4 iu over 30 days. Im not stepping on stage anytime soon, Im just looking to get rid of these twigs connected to my knees.

I will probably rotate with the 4 shots/ day and see how that goes and then build it up to 3-4 iu over 30 days. Im not stepping on stage anytime soon, Im just looking to get rid of these twigs connected to my knees.

3-4 iu's? you can't use an insulin syringe. we are talking cc's here. something like a 25gauge needle, start with one cc per head. If you can work up to 3 cc into one head, your doing damn good, that's a lot, especially with alcohol or whatever the ingredient is that "aggravates" all the tissue in the area

no offense, but that's overkill. that protocol is fine for a day or two before a contest, but for long term growth and wanting to stretch the fascia, 4 shots eod is plenty. no one could anyone tolerate the pain of 12 shots everyday. I call bs on that one

EOD is not going to work correctly. Plenty of people tolerate the pain just fine ED, especially after the first few days.

3-4 iu's? you can't use an insulin syringe. we are talking cc's here. something like a 25gauge needle, start with one cc per head. If you can work up to 3 cc into one head, your doing damn good, that's a lot, especially with alcohol or whatever the ingredient is that "aggravates" all the tissue in the area

Syntherol contains 1% BA. Nothing in it "aggravates" the tissue.

EOD is not going to work correctly. Plenty of people tolerate the pain just fine ED, especially after the first few days.

you've done 12 shots in your calves every day? No, you haven't, you got your calves from flexing them in church during the sermons. I know you got SEO to sell, but come on...

Last edited:
Syntherol contains 1% BA. Nothing in it "aggravates" the tissue.

something hurts like a mutha, it's not all just the fascia stretching....

Please do some research and more research.....

Big A's protocol is clear, follow it to the T :banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner