over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

F***ing Hypocrits

Wesley Inman

Banned
Makes me sick.

I just finished watching a 2 minute advertisement for Testosterone Therapy during the NBC National News...

The fact of the matter is that 90% or more of the American public does not know, that this is a Steroid.

They use the phrase "low T" so people don't catch on.

Buy it from a pharmaceutical company and "you are the man you want to be"...

Buy it elsewhere and you face Prison time and Felony Conviction, plus you are a villain for using it...

I also heard that Testosterone sales in the United States were over $1 Billion Dollars last year, and now they are trying to broaden the market, Senators and the U.S gov't constantly use Doctors and "experts" to say how bad it is for you...but yet it is now promoted on the National level, and what population watches the news? Generally an older population.

What would happen if the general public knew this was an "anabolic steroid"..if the media presented it for it's positives?

Last edited:
All hell would break loose if the general public knew that androgel and test cyp are actual steroids. :eek::banghead:

Last edited:
Makes me sick.

I just finished watching a 2 minute advertisement for Testosterone Therapy during the NBC National News...

The fact of the matter is that 90% or more of the American public does not know, that this is a Steroid.

They use the phrase "low T" so people don't catch on.

Buy it from a pharmaceutical company and "you are the man you want to be"...

Buy it elsewhere and you face Prison time and Felony Conviction, plus you are a villain for using it...

I also heard that Testosterone sales in the United States were over $1 Billion Dollars last year, and now they are trying to broaden the market, Senators and the U.S gov't constantly use Doctors and "experts" to say how bad it is for you...but yet it is now promoted on the National level, and what population watches the news? Generally an older population.

What would happen if the general public knew this was an "anabolic steroid"..if the media presented it for it's positives?

I wish to god the general public did know. Its positive affects far outweigh the negatives.

If you told somebody you were on HRT they wouldn't think much about it but if you told them you were taking a steroid they would think you were a criminal

If you told somebody you were on HRT they wouldn't think much about it but if you told them you were taking a steroid they would think you were a criminal

Exactly! The US is a messed up place. I think the government has its own damn agenda.

There is a huge difference between taking a therapeutic, doctor-prescribed replacement dose to bring your testosterone levels back to normal and taking a gram a week so you can be 40 lbs heavier than your genetic limit.

There is a huge difference between taking a therapeutic, doctor-prescribed replacement dose to bring your testosterone levels back to normal and taking a gram a week so you can be 40 lbs heavier than your genetic limit.

So you are saying that a criminal uses 1000grams per week and a "patient" uses 200mgs per week??

I'm not sure I follow where one is a criminal act compared to the other?

Just imagine if the population knew that birth control was a steroid! And asthma inhalers! All these dangerous people and their steroids! Haha
What a joke.

The difference is one of these is publically acceptable - while the other is not so much lol. But really where do they draw the line? 300mg/wk? Wait what if its a shorter ester and its more "concentrated". Well they better ban any ester shorter than cyp. Can't risk these people having any more of this horrible substance in their blood! Lmao

Big pharma is the most hypocritical corrupt industry in the country, and the govt, FDA is in on it!

Google burzynski. He has been curing people of cancer for 15+ years and the FDA indicted him 12+ times. The last time patenting his technology in their name, so they could bury it!! They got his technology by co-opting a study with him... and smearing it to look ineffective.

I`ll still live in USA vs Mexico where 1g/week is legal.

So you are saying that a criminal uses 1000grams per week and a "patient" uses 200mgs per week??

Wesley,
I understand your point, but you can't forget, if it is doctor prescribed, it is NOT illegal. What we do IS illegal. Someone getting morphine in a hospital for pain is not illegal. You buying morphine off the street and using it is illegal. It is like that in a lot of things in life, not saying it is right though. I mean, driving a car without a license is illegal, if you have a license you are fine.

Wesley,
I understand your point, but you can't forget, if it is doctor prescribed, it is NOT illegal. What we do IS illegal. Someone getting morphine in a hospital for pain is not illegal. You buying morphine off the street and using it is illegal. It is like that in a lot of things in life, not saying it is right though. I mean, driving a car without a license is illegal, if you have a license you are fine.

I understand 100% trust me I do...but, look at it like this...

Our Country has demonized AAS, between the media, the gov't and it's agencies...it has touted "roid rage" and made statements how it kills people,causes cancer, it has overall been looked down upon for 20+ years...

There are no doubt "therapeutical" dosages, but don't think for a moment that people know this is a Steroid. I know older men firsthand that are taking HRT that when I told them it was a Steroid did not believe me.

Don't think this is not on purpose.

Also, Steroids are not a mind altering drug, they are not even a drug at all, except that people have "classified" them that way...they are a hormone as we all know...

There is a huge difference between regulating something someone can die from, ie percocets, morphine, adderall, etc...due to overdose or addiction and various other dangers, but we all know steroids do not cause those things.

It's clearly wrongly classified, but now that they see profit potential, they backtrack and make an exception.

You can make anything illegal if you wanted to..You can say Vitamin C, or caffeine is "illegal" like it is in parts of Europe. If I remember "ibuprofen" is illegal in Sweden. So does that make you and I criminals in their eyes bc we use it here??

How do you think other countries where AAS are legal view our Policies here?? For the joke they are.

I hate the pharmaceutical industry and thier lobbyists. Fuck those bastards.

The general public has no idea, all they hear is steroids and it is automatically negative, and I get a laugh out of people that think that there going to start HRT and get huge cause there taking testosterone

Last edited:

Absolutely. If it is medically necessary it is a legal prescription, if not you have possession of a controlled substance.

After you have surgery, you are given painkillers which are legal to have in that situation. If you buy them for recreation it is illegal. Same principle.

The difference is one of these is publically acceptable - while the other is not so much lol. But really where do they draw the line? 300mg/wk? Wait what if its a shorter ester and its more "concentrated". Well they better ban any ester shorter than cyp. Can't risk these people having any more of this horrible substance in their blood! Lmao

The line is drawn when the dose creates supraphysiological levels of testosterone, beyond that of what can reasonably be considered a therapeutic medical dose.

I understand 100% trust me I do...but, look at it like this...

Our Country has demonized AAS, between the media, the gov't and it's agencies...it has touted "roid rage" and made statements how it kills people,causes cancer, it has overall been looked down upon for 20+ years...

There are no doubt "therapeutical" dosages, but don't think for a moment that people know this is a Steroid. I know older men firsthand that are taking HRT that when I told them it was a Steroid did not believe me.

Don't think this is not on purpose.

Also, Steroids are not a mind altering drug, they are not even a drug at all, except that people have "classified" them that way...they are a hormone as we all know...

There is a huge difference between regulating something someone can die from, ie percocets, morphine, adderall, etc...due to overdose or addiction and various other dangers, but we all know steroids do not cause those things.

It's clearly wrongly classified, but now that they see profit potential, they backtrack and make an exception.

You can make anything illegal if you wanted to..You can say Vitamin C, or caffeine is "illegal" like it is in parts of Europe. If I remember "ibuprofen" is illegal in Sweden. So does that make you and I criminals in their eyes bc we use it here??

How do you think other countries where AAS are legal view our Policies here?? For the joke they are.

C'mon bro. I'm not saying steroids are evil but let's be realistic here. People do die from steroids, maybe not as quickly but kidney and liver problems, high blood pressure, high hematocrit and hemoglobin, out of whack lipids all manifest themselves eventually.

And to say that steroids are not a mind altering drug is silly. You don't thing hormones effect one's state of mind. There are countless thread on here about how someone was on tren and had serious mental problems, anxiety on EQ, paranoia, etc. Steroids ARE mind altering drugs, and hormone absolutely effect people in more ways than just physically.

Now of course the MSM, FDA and other gov't agencies have agendas but let's call a spade a spade. Steroids are illegal for the ways in which bodybuilders use them, and like it or not, they ARE dangerous.

Absolutely. If it is medically necessary it is a legal prescription, if not you have possession of a controlled substance.

After you have surgery, you are given painkillers which are legal to have in that situation. If you buy them for recreation it is illegal. Same principle.

Respect your opinion, disagree 100%...that to me is the mindset of someone in LE.

Of course your first paragraph is a fact, I can't dispute that...again, it's a controlled substance because our Gov't says it is. If you think our Gov't knows what is right for us, then how would one describe slavery and labotomies which they enforced. Remember witchcraft and the witch hunts?? now you can openly practice if u choose to do so, 100 years ago you'd be burnt alive. Rock and Roll used to be illegal, and lets not forget Prohibition.

Back on topic

Steroids are not mind altering...it's a hormone... If it made you high and influenced your consciousness, my mouth would be shut and I wouldn't be on this forum...I for one am a past AAS user, don't use them anymore, but do not in any way shape or form think they should be criminalized.

Respect your opinion, disagree 100%...that to me is the mindset of someone in LE.

Of course your first paragraph is a fact, I can't dispute that...again, it's a controlled substance because our Gov't says it is. If you think our Gov't knows what is right for us, then how would one describe slavery and labotomies which they enforced. Remember witchcraft and the witch hunts?? now you can openly practice if u choose to do so, 100 years ago you'd be burnt alive. Rock and Roll used to be illegal, and lets not forget Prohibition.

Back on topic

Steroids are not mind altering...it's a hormone... If it made you high and influenced your consciousness, my mouth would be shut and I wouldn't be on this forum...I for one am a past AAS user, don't use them anymore, but do not in any way shape or form think they should be criminalized.

Don't get me wrong, I agree they should not be criminalized. But then again, I think all drugs should be legal. In my opinion it would reduce drug use and crime rates, look at Portugal.

And no way in hell do I think the gov't knows what's best for anyone. But I do think there is a difference between medical use and bodybuilding use. I do think they are mind-altering, maybe not in the same drastic sense that heroine or meth are. I do think they are dangerous.

Whether or not they is justification for them being illegal is up for debate I suppose.

Back on topic

Haha it's not "mind altering... It's a hormone..." Your post is full of opinion and lacking solid evidence.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member