over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone and point of diminishing returns

At what dose of test did you quit seeing further gains?

• Total voters
My first cycle was 1 sustanon Redijects a week with 30mg of pink Thai for 8 weeks. I gained like 25 lbs mostly water but your right there is no rule on the 500

I remember when a 10cc bottle of Brovel testosterona 200mg would last guys 8-10 weeks. They'd taper up and taper down. Made the most of each and every little bottle they'd nearly have to kill to get.

While you were studying them, others were doing them. Guys weren't starting out with 500mgs a week back in the 90s.

What are you talking about? I started training in the 90's and everyone's first cycle back then was two of these per week for 2 months:

**broken link removed**

I guess I wasn't hanging out with the hardcore guys back then.

Either way, 500mgs is a solid cycle for a beginner.

What are you talking about? I started training in the 90's and everyone's first cycle back then was two of these per week for 2 months:

**broken link removed**

How do some of the better sponsors IG compare? My first was three held as and I got huge

How do some of the better sponsors IG compare? My first was three held as and I got huge

UG? Tough to say, bro...

I remember the guys saving money for 16 amps of these. It was the summer cycle. They'd time it right so it would finish right after Carnaval, which is usually in February. It was common to see average skinny dudes get quite big and muscular during this time of the year. Gear was OTC here back then but we only had Durateston, Deca and Hemogenin. No one knew dbol, var, EQ or anything like that.

Those who wanted to get really huge would take one hemogenin cap per day, but everyone would say you could get very sick from it, so most people just did Durateston. I remember the hemogenin guys getting ridiculously large in a short time.

I did a few cycles on UG stuff when I lived in the US and it was pretty good, besides some masteron that didn't do shit. Don't remember the suppliers, it's been several years. I've never tried UG sust though, so can't compare. The pharma stuff from the 90's would hit pretty hard pretty fast and people would notice on the second week. I've never done drol so can't compare pharma to UG.

Here's the motherfucker:

**broken link removed**

Yeah I meant UG, thanks

UG? Tough to say, bro...

Those who wanted to get really huge would take one hemogenin cap per day...I remember the hemogenin guys getting ridiculously large in a short time.
Here's the motherfucker:

**broken link removed**

Damn I miss those...best Anadrol I've ever done, nothing has come close since

Just looking at those pics reminds me of the mid 90's when I got started in weightlifting/bodybuilding. Redijects in the big foil packets and the debate of how to open our amps from me and my buddies.

I had an older friend that this dude was a little fireplug. He was strong as shit and would talk about the late 70's early 80's and how you could just go to a doctor and pretty much tell him what you wanted and then go to a pharmacy and fill it.

The internet was full of discussion and guys using brovel or tornel t-200 were looked down upon ha ha. Now it seems UG labs are 90% of the market. Not to say that they don't put out a good product and I myself like homebrew for cost ration. Just miss the days of looking at 50 omnadren amps in my shoe box and friends telling me there organon sustanon was better.

I remember when a 10cc bottle of Brovel testosterona 200mg would last guys 8-10 weeks. They'd taper up and taper down. Made the most of each and every little bottle they'd nearly have to kill to get.

Yup I remember when my bro got acouple bottles of thiS stuff. It felt like we hit the jack pot lol

Ive gone as high as 3 gramsof sustanon a week , was pretty stong but blood pressure was up and I dident feel to good .

I was far stronger , leaner and felt better taking 700mg of test , tren and mast a week.

If I were going to run test alone I think 1g is as high as id go. I'm only on 300 test and 300EQ a week right now with 2iu HGH and i've never been this lean at this weight

Even though looking back you felt better on lower doses, do you honestly feel you could've built the majority of your size on just low doses?

700 of each or total

**broken link removed**
We are in agreement"2cc's of test per week."

I used the original QV brand out of Mexico for my first few cycles but eventually was able to get human grade ampules of sustanon out of Mexico. That was common in my neck of the woods.

I gained the most during my first cycle than any other cycle to follow, at least it appeared that way at the time? As time moved forward, it takes more and more to make any gains but near homeostasis can be obtained on my beginner cycle of 500 per week. Now when tren and dbol or drol was used that's a different story. Always lost fast after using those three drugs. Like letting the air out of a balloon and strength plummeted...

Last edited:
I only did it for 8 weeks. Arms swelled up to 21 inches but I felt very lethargic at times.

What's the most test you ever took during your reckless days as a competitor? I've seen your size in the past and know it took a modest amount to get that kind of size even though the Genetics were there.

What else where you taking because there's no way to get your kind of size on 300 mgs of test?

Emeric is a man of integrity and possessed the genetics to get a pro card in his 40's...I doubt there's anybody on here could say that they trained naturally and seriously as a bodybuilder until they were 40 and then took 300mg of test...Without doing it, it's hard to say it's not possible!! There are always exceptions to the rule and while I think Emeric falls into the minority I don't doubt his story.

In the link below start reading from post #328.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/39887-why-i-think-17.html

Emeric is a man of integrity and possessed the genetics to get a pro card in his 40's...I doubt there's anybody on here could say that they trained naturally and seriously as a bodybuilder until they were 40 and then took 300mg of test...Without doing it, it's hard to say it's not possible!! There are always exceptions to the rule and while I think Emeric falls into the minority I don't doubt his story.

In the link below start reading from post #328.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/39887-why-i-think-17.html
I read through it but it did not compute because it's saying just the opposite of what Big A teaches in his thread(sick of the truth). No form of negative training will keep testosterone receptors open. Such a theory may sell a few books and supplements but it's fantasy land!!!!!

I don't know Emeric personally but it doesn't add up. He had to be using several other anabolics than just 300 mgs of test solo..

We have got away from the original topic. I am polling to see what the point of diminishing return is for each individual using test. That's all I am asking!

Last edited:
I read through it but it did not compute because it's saying just the opposite of what Big A teaches in his thread(sick of the truth). No form of negative training will keep testosterone receptors open. Such a theory may sell a few books and supplements but it's fantasy land!!!!!

I don't know Emeric personally but it doesn't add up. He had to be using several other anabolics than just 300 mgs of test solo..

We have got away from the original topic. I am polling to see what the point of diminishing return is for each individual using test. That's all I am asking!

well according to your poll, Big A said 4g/week

Hate to rain on your parade. Heavy resistance training does have a effect on gene expression of the AR.

Effects of sequential bouts of resistan - PubMed Mobile

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner