advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is bulking a waste of time being natural?

Gear can wait, you need to keep training naturally.

why though

there's guys who are clearly using at my gym, who don't use anything more than 135 on all big lifts, can't even do bw exercises and are bigger and leaner than me. whats the point in pushing exercises that aren't doing jack shit imo, even when my diet is on point.

why though

there's guys who are clearly using at my gym, who don't use anything more than 135 on all big lifts, can't even do bw exercises and are bigger and leaner than me. whats the point in pushing exercises that aren't doing jack shit imo, even when my diet is on point.

Let's see this "on point" diet.

And just because other people do stupid things or use too early doesn't make it acceptable or mean you should.

It comes down to this.

Gear is illegal, expensive, risky, and has health consequences.

You shouldn't use it to get gains you could get naturally, just because you're in a rush. You should use it, if you use it at all, to get supernatural gains that aren't possible naturally.

As I said in my long-winded post, I think it's actually an advantage to train naturally, because you learn how to make your body grow optimally. You learn to become more disciplined in order to keep making gains, it builds character, yadda yadda.

On a bunch of drugs, basically everything works.... to a point. It will mask flaws in your training, diet, supplement regimen, sleep patterns, etc.

You said you can bench 205 right now. I say, wait till you can bench 305 NATURALY. Use that time to learn to eat and train, to where you can get to benching 305+ naturally. Learn to use food as your main anabolic compound, along with protein and amino acid supplements.

Once you're there, if you still want to use stuff, it's up to you.

Edit: If you can't figure out how to bench 305 naturally, what will you do when the drug gains stall out at your 315 bench? Just take more drugs?

Last edited:
seems like a pretty stupid idea knowing that the large majority of the food you eat will be used for energy, and you'll probably gain 1-2 lbs of muscle every couple months if you do it properly. and if you just jab some test/tren, you can half ass diet and gain more muscle mass in 1 month than you will in a year of natural perfect diet and training. what is the point of being natural..? even if you lift weights recreationally and never plan on setting foot on a bbing stage, theres no point in staying natural and gaining at a snails pace

thoughts?

Once you get to a certain point of development, then yes it's a complete waste. You will just get fat, cut down, and be right back where you started. If you are a noob, however, then it's not at all a waste of time

Let's see this "on point" diet.

And just because other people do stupid things or use too early doesn't make it acceptable or mean you should.

1:
8 egg whites
1/5 cups oatmeal
1 cup strawberries

go lift

2:
5g creatine in 600 ml gatorade
chipotle bowl w 8 oz steak, rice, black beans, tomato salsa

3:
2 scoops whey in skim milk, 1.5 cups rice

4:
8 oz chicken
1.5 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp peanut butter

5:
8 egg whites, 3 yolks
1/2 cup cheese

6:
3 cups 1/2 fat choclate ice cream

Over 1/3 of your calories are from Gatorade, ice cream and fast food? That's your "on point" diet? lol. You have a lot to learn.

Over 1/3 of your calories are from Gatorade, ice cream and fast food? That's your "on point" diet? lol. You have a lot to learn.

Fucking Lorf'd hard on that one. Sitting on couch lol stiffling and chortelling and shit. Wife is like what's so funny. Why are you always on your god damn phone!

Because I'm a ProMuscler, baby. Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but ain't nobody wanna read no fitty thousand posts!

WTF? Guys he's a kid. I only have one piece of advice for the OP...........Get a trainer because you have no idea what you are doing. Straight up no bullshit!!

whats the point in pushing exercises that aren't doing jack shit imo, even when my diet is on point.

You're right buddy. It's time to jump on AAS.

A light cycle of 2g of test, 1g of deca and 200mg dbol will make you grow. Stay on that for a full year then move on to 3g of test and 3g of tren for another full year.

Do 20iu of HGH and 100iu of insulin throughout the whole time.

Have your mammary glands surgically removed before starting with the AAS so you won't have to worry about that.

That's it bro: a light, beginner cycle that will make you look good in the hood.

Some of you guys are fucking retarded trying to give him a "OMG DON'T JUICE U NOOB" lecture. It's his life, he can do what he wants. He is no longer able to gain any substantial muscle at this point. The level of knowledge is truly disappointing and frustrating to read in this thread. If there is anyone that knows about natural training and plateaus, it's me.

1:
8 egg whites
1/5 cups oatmeal
1 cup strawberries

go lift

2:
5g creatine in 600 ml gatorade
chipotle bowl w 8 oz steak, rice, black beans, tomato salsa

3:
2 scoops whey in skim milk, 1.5 cups rice

4:
8 oz chicken
1.5 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp peanut butter

5:
8 egg whites, 3 yolks
1/2 cup cheese

6:
3 cups 1/2 fat choclate ice cream
ur kidding right. your diet is complete shit. no wonder ur gains are bad. way to much damn protein for someone your size. you need 1lb of protein per bodyweight as a natural. studies show that even .7 grams of protein is sufficient since carbs are protein sparing. but i personally go the lb when off cycle and you are at a micronutrient deficit. do you know the roles that vitamins have in the body? where do you expect to get your vitamins from? and wtf @ 3 cups of ice cream and Gatorade? how is this a spot on diet.

i can only imagine how bad your routine must be. learn how to train and diet. do your research. what site told u to that eating gatoraide and ice cream and cheese is a spot on diet. and that diet sounds boring as hell, theres no way you stick to even that diet consistently, which means your diet is even worse when you do slack off. even on the days i do slack on my diet it still beats ur diet.

your diet is spot on yet your taking in about 2x more protein than you need... your having gatoraid... 3 cups of ice cream... no veggies.

your training is probably pure shit as well.

Im being 100% serious. Your diet and training is pure shit. And that is why you look like pure shit. If you want to run a cycle, you will gain, then lose it all, and then be stuck with health problems. because you have no knowledge on diet or training. Fuck you dude. cant believe i am wasting my time with you. "oh yeah bro, my diet spot on," yet all i see is dog shit as diet...

Last edited:
From the OP to half the responses in this thread, this shit makes me cringe. First off, the OP is clueless as fuck about diet and training, then you have guys lecturing to not take steroids who most likely started taking them who looked worse than this guy.

Then you have other guys saying he should gain another 50 lbs and in 2 years look like this (insert some random guy with COMPLETELY different genetics than this guy). :rolleyes:

Omg, where to begin??

Fuck it, I'm staying the fuck out of this one

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Buddy get under that squat rack twice a week fix that thing u call a diet, stick with compound movements no concentration curls or tricep kickbacks, deadlift, bench, squats, pull ups, rows and eat bro! you'll get some meat on them bones you have a long way to go natural at your build there is no need to use gear I mean come on

To be fair, his Gatorade is only post workout. I don't see a problem with that.

Meal #1 needs some more healthy fats, and meal #6 is stupid.

I didn't list veggies as they are kinda obvious.

What's wrong with using fast food, ice cream, Gatorade as food? Petty sure there's this whle flexible dieting thing where you can get shredded on eating ice cream everyday supported by people like Alan Aragon, skip hill, etc...

And chipotle meal consists of rice, steak, tomatoes, beans, peppers and onions. I'd like t know how that's unhealthy in any way shape or form.

Red something on intensemsucle that said you need 2g protein per lb of bodyweight itten by Dante, but now that I think about it, he owns true protein and that might have just been a ploy to line his wallet. Good hing I don't buy from him.

Rutine si the DC 2 way split, but I do it like this, so it isn't DC just the split layout being used:

RP movement
Secondary movement
Stretching movement

So chest Is like this:

Incline bb bench 15RP
Icline DB bench 1xfailure
Incline flye 1xfailure

You're right buddy. It's time to jump on AAS.

A light cycle of 2g of test, 1g of deca and 200mg dbol will make you grow. Stay on that for a full year then move on to 3g of test and 3g of tren for another full year.

Do 20iu of HGH and 100iu of insulin throughout the whole time.

Have your mammary glands surgically removed before starting with the AAS so you won't have to worry about that.

That's it bro: a light, beginner cycle that will make you look good in the hood.

Oh look a funny guy

All I plan on doing is test for a couple years, then add tren ace at minimal doses to see maximal results. I don't want to be huge and I know it won't happen accidentally, I aspire to look like zyzz.

Oh look a funny guy

All I plan on doing is test for a couple years, then add tren ace at minimal doses to see maximal results. I don't want to be huge and I know it won't happen accidentally, I aspire to look like zyzz.

Oh, that's the kid that died at age 22 to a heart attack. Good choice.

Evidence that the death was related to AAS usage is...... Nowhere to be found. OK nice.

Yeah, right. No family wants bad publicity. He had been previously caught and arrested for possession of steroids so it is known that he was on them. We just don't know how much he was using and for how long. We also don't know what ancillaries he was on. If you think using steroids is healthy for you then you are dillusional.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131