over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy with insane taper!

Honestly that pic is not photoshopped. Cant believe you guys think its photoshopped lol Wait till the pics come out from USAJr

I got to meet and hang out with Addison back in 2010 when we competed at the NPC Border States. He is a cool, very laid back guy. I remember talking to him back then and bodybuilding was something he 'just did' but really didnt take it too serious. LOL He did have a very small waist and I imagine it looks smaller now as he has added size and width to his shoulders.

It probably looks really small next to my gut! LOL :D

BorderGuys.JPG

His legs look like mine. I'd put money on it that he had serious surgery on his left knee. My left sweep won't develop like my right due to the quad being fully severed directly off the patella and a detached ACL.

I have the exact same issue for the exact same reason...maybe we should start a club. :p

he looks like the preacher at my church ha

His legs look like mine. I'd put money on it that he had serious surgery on his left knee. My left sweep won't develop like my right due to the quad being fully severed directly off the patella and a detached ACL.

I had ACL surgery on my right leg when i was 18 and they are virtually the same size, I busted my ass to get them close again, its just has to do with if you want to put in the work on it or not.

I had ACL surgery on my right leg when i was 18 and they are virtually the same size, I busted my ass to get them close again, its just has to do with if you want to put in the work on it or not.

JJ has had several surgery's I believe. Trust me if there were anyway to build his legs, he would have tried it. His small legs are probably still bigger then most of the guys "big" legs on promo.

are you sure about that?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 342
how do i know when they are from? I just know these were posted before on here. the year/date is unknown by me. I have important things i do on a daily basis, and keeping track of an average npc competitor isnt one of them

way to show your true colors and open your mouth and shit out of it before you know what the hell you are speaking of. stay off my back

lots of other coat tails for you to drag yourself on to success.

I come here to shoot the shit, throw around opinions, have fun etc. I dont come here to banter with people of your character.
You ruin every thread you go in. check it, how many did you get closed?
keep your opinions to yourself, they all seem to be offensive

True Colors:spam:

how do i know when they are from? I just know these were posted before on here. the year/date is unknown by me. I have important things i do on a daily basis, and keeping track of an average npc competitor isnt one of them

way to show your true colors and open your mouth and shit out of it before you know what the hell you are speaking of. stay off my back

lots of other coat tails for you to drag yourself on to success.

I come here to shoot the shit, throw around opinions, have fun etc. I dont come here to banter with people of your character.
You ruin every thread you go in. check it, how many did you get closed?
keep your opinions to yourself, they all seem to be offensive

True Colors:spam:

Nice post from a nice guy.

you said it, pal

Good luck

are you sure about that?
Thanks! That was 3 years ago, and the reason I have killed my legs for the past 3 years. Also the reason I don't post much lately and pretty much stick to the sponsors section and lurking. I don't need the negativity in my life.

Kind of crazy for someone to claim they have more important things to do, and then actually take the time to research and look for pics from a thread that's a couple of years old. :confused:

Anyway, the guy that this thread is originally about has crazy taper!

Last edited:
Thanks! That was 3 years ago, and the reason I have killed my legs for the past 3 years. Also the reason I don't post much lately and pretty much stick to the sponsors section and lurking. I don't need the negativity in my life.

Apologies if you thought i was being negative. I was referencing someone saying the legs are better then most people around here. I didnt say anything about them being bad, subpar or excellent
I was just pointing out that the opinion could have been more thought out before being negative towards everybody else on the board.

interpretation of information is where this post was misunderstood.
sorry to get involved, as all the cronies come to the rescue
Again, sorry for the misunderstanding

funny, how people feel about themselves can influence the way a comment is perceived and interpreted

Kind of crazy for someone to claim they have more important things to do, and then actually take the time to research and look for pics from a thread that's a couple of years old.

I enjoy being here: and doing things I enjoy fits into those things that are important to me.
I said i do not follow competition results of npc competitors............. that I will never see on stage, compete against or train myself.

the year in which those people compete is also of no consequence.
time to research???

we have a function around here that takes about 2 seconds to pull up thousands of results. what do you care what I do with my time anyways?

I stand by my "CLAIM" and will continue to use promuscle as a tool for education and entertainment
thanks for noticing

Apologies if you thought i was being negative. I was referencing someone saying the legs are better then most people around here. I didnt say anything about them being bad, subpar or excellent
I was just pointing out that the opinion could have been more thought out before being negative towards everybody else on the board.

interpretation of information is where this post was misunderstood.
sorry to get involved, as all the cronies come to the rescue
Again, sorry for the misunderstanding

funny, how people feel about themselves can influence the way a comment is perceived and interpreted

It's all good. I never meant to say my legs were as good as the guy with the taper waist. I just thought maybe one of his legs had less of a sweep due to surgery side that is my case. His legs blow mine away. I enjoy trying to get my little legs to grow. It's a challenge which makes it both scary and fun. Next time I compete my goal is to be the best conditioned because I can't out mass any one on legs. I just want to win that over all sword once in my life. That's my goal. I will admit a big fear of mine is having pictures posted and getting ripped on for my legs. They keep improving, but as time goes by I'm becoming more aware of just how much they really suck compared to all my friends.

Photo shoped or not I would still take his body.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws