over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aids

I really only need to take something for sleep when I'm running Tren and I use Benadryl/Diphenhydramine. If I Train late at night sometimes it's hard for me to go to sleep and I'll take 2 Tylenol PM

Melatonin seems to work well if you have at least 8 hours to sleep.

3mg lunesta for me, sometimes 3mg lunesta + unisom, I don't see how any that otc stuff does anything for someone that really has sleep issues, it sure did nothing for me

10 mgs melatonin, 100 mgs of 5-htp

I take lunesta with about 4 grams of Melatonin. I have no problem getting to sleep on this combo but staying asleep is my problem. I normally wake up about two times during the night. Seems like every night about 3am I wake up like clockwork. I can't remember the last time I slept for 7 hours or more solid without waking up. I normally get about 6 hours sleep a night.

I tried trazadone but man it gave me some seriously crazy dry mouth and when I used it I felt horrendous in the morning. It didnt really help much with the keeping me asleep part. I tried it for a couple weeks but decided it wasnt for me.

I'm still searching for theat magic combo that will knock my ass out for 8 hours! I miss those days. When I was younger I could crash out and sleep like 12 straight hours easily. Its really aggravating because I know it hurts my gains and its just crappy all around basically.

I really only need to take something for sleep when I'm running Tren and I use Benadryl/Diphenhydramine. If I Train late at night sometimes it's hard for me to go to sleep and I'll take 2 Tylenol PM

Tylenol pm work for me as well. I tried 5HTP but didn't notice much difference. Maybe i should have taken a higher dose.

trazadone is an AD, but it isnt like the new SSRIs and SNRIs, which are getting the bad rep. trazadone works in a completely different mechanism.

I did not know melatonin was a tryp, maybe I should re-read TiHKAL.

hmmm interesting about traz i didn't know that ... as for tihkal i have hard copies all of shulgins books unfortunately all those chems are heavily watched haha ... however i will say the tryptamines have helped me battle my own demons!

hmmm interesting about traz i didn't know that ... as for tihkal i have hard copies all of shulgins books unfortunately all those chems are heavily watched haha ... however i will say the tryptamines have helped me battle my own demons!

I read it again, melatonin is about halfwayish. It has no recreational use.

Generic unisom, grab it off amazon etc ,,, works great and non habit forming. I stay away from benzodiazepines and trazadonde as I'm in recovery but unisom works as good as any of that stuff IMO

If I am on a cruise then some melatonin. If I'm up to a gram of test and deca then I add some velerian root. If I'm on a high tren run its melatonin, velerian root and a shot of zzz quil. I hate to go that far but I will just lay in bed all night tossing.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned taking a hit of weed. If you want to avoid smoking you could cook brownies with a tiny amount and then eat a small amount per night. And then work your way up to the right dose for you. You could think of it like a sleeping medicine in that way and dose appropriately.

And I don't understand how people will take ambien, lunesta and other harder drugs that fuck then up while denouncing pot as a devil drug. When really a tiny hit of weed at night would probably give you a better restful night sleep with much less sides.

I do use melatonin 3mg most nights and also a zinc and magnesium supplement. I feel these help. Also the night time routine is a must for good sleep. Praying or meditating. Devils weed here and there and also I must admit a tiny bit of klonipin when my anxiety kicks up.

Diphenhydramine 50 mg n 9 mg melatonin n I'm out like a baby

mid nites work well you can grab them at cvs its a mixture of chamomile melatonin and balmoline with lavender works like a charm for me

I wouldn't touch ambien or lunesta with a ten foot stick. There is research that those drugs are dangerous, habit forming, and really leave you worse off as well as turning you into a zombie during the day since it never allows you ample rest in advanced stages of sleep. I think the premise is that very important stages of sleep are in fact skipped.

Melatonin, Valerian Root, ZMA, Gaba, are all somewhat effective from my experience. Currently I'm using ZMA-G from TN which is ZMA+Gaba. It's a solid supplement and very affordable. I would love to try 5-htp and Rhodiola. In fact I will be trying Tranquilogen which incorporates both of those.

Honestly, Tranquilogen sounds a lot more like a mood enhancer/sleep quality enhancer/clean energy enhancer. The ingredients are pretty solid.

I forgot to mention phenibut. shit is unnnreal. Be careful with it though, if you take too much, your brain will be straight scrambled eggs when you wake up. I'm talking, little coordination, dizziness, inability to speak or understand your native language. The only cure is to go back to bed till the fog wears off.

Formutech nutrition (formally know as farenhiet) makes a greta one called r.e.m. 8.0

i have tried everything and nothing really works well for me.
you name it I have tried it.
OTC, Rx, natural remedies, pot, wine, lol

the best is ambien but only at 10mg instant release and only everyother night.
if you start to use it every night you will build a tolerance and never sleep.

I take lunesta with about 4 grams of Melatonin . I have no problem getting to sleep on this combo but staying asleep is my problem. I normally wake up about two times during the night. Seems like every night about 3am I wake up like clockwork. I can't remember the last time I slept for 7 hours or more solid without waking up. I normally get about 6 hours sleep a night.

I tried trazadone but man it gave me some seriously crazy dry mouth and when I used it I felt horrendous in the morning. It didnt really help much with the keeping me asleep part. I tried it for a couple weeks but decided it wasnt for me.

I'm still searching for theat magic combo that will knock my ass out for 8 hours! I miss those days. When I was younger I could crash out and sleep like 12 straight hours easily. Its really aggravating because I know it hurts my gains and its just crappy all around basically.

4 GRAMS of anything oughtta knock you over

I take lunesta with about 4 grams of Melatonin . I have no problem getting to sleep on this combo but staying asleep is my problem. I normally wake up about two times during the night. Seems like every night about 3am I wake up like clockwork. I can't remember the last time I slept for 7 hours or more solid without waking up. I normally get about 6 hours sleep a night.

4 GRAMS of anything oughtta knock you over

Oops meant 4 mg not grams. That would be a hell of a lot of melatonin :)

I really only need to take something for sleep when I'm running Tren and I use Benadryl/Diphenhydramine.

Taking Benadryl now but was recently told by my physician to not take it nightly because it can be harmful long term to my liver/kidneys.

Ive also tried Melatonin but I became immune to it and had to up the dosage. Also had a lot of crazy/vivid sexual dreams on it and was groggy alot the next day.

Doc also gave me some breathing exercises to calm my nerves right before I try and go to sleep. Seems to be working

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity