over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aids

Some MD's prescribe Mirtazapine, which is a mild anti D, for insomnia, it works well, and non habit forming. Remeron is the brand name...

Magnesium spray 20 pumps, behind the knees, along with 400-600mg magnesium glycinate and 30mg zinc, 5mg melatonin as well. The magnesium spray/gel is amazing.

I use True Nutrition's "Sleep Aid" 1 capsule per night. If I use more than 1-2, it doesn't work as well for me for some reason. At 1-2 caps per night, it kicks in about 2 hours after I take it, and works well. If you are on harsher stuff prior, it may not help as much though.

I use True Nutrition's "Sleep Aid" 1 capsule per night. If I use more than 1-2, it doesn't work as well for me for some reason. At 1-2 caps per night, it kicks in about 2 hours after I take it, and works well. If you are on harsher stuff prior, it may not help as much though.

Looks like it has a good ingredient profile..

GABA, Chamomile Powder Extract, Valarian Root Powder Extract 0.8%, Free-Form L-Tryptophan, 5HTP, Melatonin.

I I can't remember the last time I slept for 7 hours or more solid without waking up. I normally get about 6 hours sleep a night.

Do people actually sleep 7 or 8 hours straight? I can't remember the last time that's happened. Must be 12-15 years for me.

Melatonin for me all the way.
5-10mg of that stuff and Im snoozing in 25 minutes no matter how awake I am.

....I do have to say the dreams that accompany it are very extreme. Either mind blowing awesome, Crazy weird with no explanation, or scary as hell and wake up terrified.

Most vivid dreams I ever have, but worth the wonderful sleep on a crap night.

I totally agree with Knight, Ambien is a dangerous drug, the sleep walking side effect alone scares the shit out of me. I think 10-20mg of Melatonin and 100mg of 5 HTP is an awesome combo. I usually just get totally relaxed about 45 min after taking it and typically fall asleep on the couch. I used to get groggy in the morning but I think its a transient side effect. At one point in time I'd take Melatonin and 5-HTP 11 hours before my desired wakeup time. That really helped with the groggy morning feeling in the beginning, although It's not always doable with people's schedules. Make sure you're buying quality Melatonin, I bought some from CVS when I was in a bind and it didn't do shit. I get mine from Swanson nutrition, and theirs is really potent.

I should add that Melatonin and 5-htp will give you lucid dreams. I've woken up sometimes and literally just said "WTF!"

Last edited:
Do people actually sleep 7 or 8 hours straight? I can't remember the last time that's happened. Must be 12-15 years for me.

I have people I know tell me they do it all the time.....must be nice :(

The other thing that hurts my sleep is clen and later in the cycle when I've added in zaditen, I noticed that it helped a lot with my sleeping... Valerean root extract (sp.) and kava kava are also good, both available at GNC...

Magnesium 3 to 2 hours before sleep, if you use a high dose of this it can make you sleepy, Zinc usually gives me a dopamine kick or something.

I use melatonin also, but it sometimes dehydrates me, plus it makes me drowsy in the mornings, but I still use it

This works. I like trazadone these days.
Melatonin wakes me up after several hours and I'm wired and can't go back to sleep. zMA doesn't really work for me.

Trazadone is a weak antidepressant, non habit forming, and I feel like a million bucks the morning after intake one.

Trazodone makes me feel like I just got down smoking a bowl. Ambien makes me feel like I'm caught in between two worlds and causes memory lapses. Diphenhydramine does the job but makes me groggy. They all come at a cost IMO. I only use them when I can tell I'll be staring at the ceiling all night. Ambien is probably the most fun. Fortunately, I don't like it enough to use religiously. Maybe 3x month.

I am in the minority that ambien feels fine for me. I have not had any issues with it. I have had anxiety since I was a child getting to sleep. The best combo I have found for me is 20mg ambien and 1G phenibut. I am currently adding 1G GABA and it seems to enhance the effects.

I tried trazadone and hated it. The amount I had to take to put me down made me feel to drunk waking up. I liked temazepam a lot. It basically shut the engine of my brain down like ambien without any loopy side effects. A nice slow landing.

Keep in mind that this is from someone that works graveyard and if I get 6 hours of sleep that's sleeping in. My doctor is being very testy about what he wants me to take. I told him antihistamines only make me groggy but will not put me to sleep. I didn't like the idea of benzos although the temazepam is a benzo I didn't feel like night of the living dead. My girl gave me 2mg of xnax one night and I slept like a baby but felt as if my brain had been scrambled the next day.

fitnesskatz

man they give me some shit called alaprozam think it 2 mg narrow long pill man it will knock you sideways

I have been using delta sleep inducing peptide for some time now and i absolutely love it.. i put 2ml of bac water into 5 mg dsip and draw up 15 clicks an hour before bed.. sleep is amazing and i get 8-10 hours of good quality deep sleep.. i think alot of the mixed reviews on dsip are due to the source from which they are getting it..

man they give me some shit called alaprozam think it 2 mg narrow long pill man it will knock you sideways

I would hope so. 2mg of Xanax bars is a hefty dose just for some sleep. You could easily break it in half and it would still knock you out.

Melatonin. Plus I get the bonus of some crazy-ass dreams. Its like going to the movies, but much cheaper.

i use this stuf called "liquid sleep".... i dont like the ambient lunesta stuff.. the liquid sleep has the chamomile and valerian stuff.. i like it

My buddy that works at a supp store gave me a bottle of Cellucors ZMA and its definitely effective. It also has a small amount of melatonin, gaba and trib in it. Kinda pricey but for free cant complain haha But the zma is giving me CRAZY dreams. Its like watching a new full length movie starring me each night. Lol. It doesnt knock me out but once asleep it helps STAY asleep all night.

some reason it wont let me edit... its by nutranetics

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity