over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr Olympia Live Podcast

It must be hard to judge figure cos they all look the same!

One thing I do notice about the crowd is they barely make any noise. There are 17,000 people there... sounds like a 1000.

It must be hard to judge figure cos they all look the same!

One thing I do notice about the crowd is they barely make any noise. There are 17,000 people there... sounds like a 1000.

Maybe it's because they are females on the stage that look better than 99% of the people in the audience...also people on this forum lol ;)

But come on people barely made any noise for most of the bodybuilders until the popular guys came out.

Maybe it's because they are females on the stage that look better than 99% of the people in the audience...also people on this forum lol ;)

But come on people barely made any noise for most of the bodybuilders until the popular guys came out.

Exactly... my link kept going off so I missed the start of some of them. But apart from Kai, Jay and Phil it was pretty quiet... even for them it wasn't really loud.

Nicole looked really good in figure... deserving winner. But literally for most others they all looked a like.

BTW am I the only one that is not a big fan of these girls ass/boobs. The whole carb depletion (or whatever they do) makes their ass look so flat and I just don't like fake tits.

Also why 95+% of them have fake hair? WTF?!

LOL I think your missing a pair of testes, or been ON to long, cause id break every girl on that stage, not sure what your into but there cream of the crop specimens.

Exactly... my link kept going off so I missed the start of some of them. But apart from Kai, Jay and Phil it was pretty quiet... even for them it wasn't really loud.

Nicole looked really good in figure... deserving winner. But literally for most others they all looked a like.

Bodybuilding just got shitty audience. And most of those people are fucking fat so you know they are not freaking carb depleted and it's Vegas so you know some are on coke for sure.

LOL I think your missing a pair of testes, or been ON to long, cause id break every girl on that stage, not sure what your into but there cream of the crop specimens.

Yeah I haven't be on anything for 18 months now. Won't be for a while with this peace of shit I call shoulder lol. But I like mine with some meat. I would kill for some Kardashian ass and tits. The level of nasty shit I would do to them simply scares me.

Anyone else doing this or is everyone watching on their laptop etc? I need to be on my recliner in my basement to enjoy this right.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380429366003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380429366003.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 166
Anyone else doing this or is everyone watching on their laptop etc? I need to be on my recliner in my basement to enjoy this right.

Does Kevin English even train his back? Why was he in the first call out and not Eduardo? The judging this year is awful in some categories.

Does Kevin English even train his back? Why was he in the first call out and not Eduardo? The judging this year is awful in some categories.

Lol I know. It's out of control.

Henry all day and flex 2nd

I agree. English should have been lower. Henry and Lewis both looked great but flex edged it imo... he looks great.

Kevin looked like he lost too much muscle. legs were down..his back looked terrible!! I have NO idea how david henry lost this show. You could tell his condition even with a pod cast! he was insane. Combine that with the mass he carried.... smh

I really do like Flex, but i had David as 1st all the way! :confused:
he did have him the legs no doubt

Flex was awesome too in much better condition then most the open.

:delete:

Last edited:
Dude get these loosers off the stage

The cock is back :eek::D

David needs bigger legs to match his amazing upper body. Larry was pointing that out in the commentary, everything else was on point with him; however, Flex was spot on and basically flawless. David and Flex looked better than 95% of the open, IMO.

NIPPLES!!!!!!

BTW why does that guy keep clocking?!

I can't stop laughing...he fucking clocked/barked

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members