over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr Olympia Live Podcast

Wolfe doesn't carry the size thru the upper body. Chest is flat, arm smallish..long torso... so, balance and proportions. Then you have Kai, who probably was a few lbs heavies but 4-5" shorter! Again, I had kai in 1st tonight

Dude Wolf looked nice give me a fuckin break he is one of the biggest people out there, Kai showed up tonight but Phil showed up even more.

Phil went through a lot of shit this year!

I am not going to lie I hate bodybuilding a little (well more than a little). There is so much fucking hate for no fucking reason. So much negativity for no fucking reason. People on forums hate these guys for no reason and then the booing. People need to grow up, a lot.

Dude I never go on Bb.com but I did for the play by play. Holy fuk. Bunch of 125lb 17 yr olds who have no damn idea how to judge a physique. All riding kais dick. Its like a virus on that forum.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

**broken link removed**
Nicole Wilkins

Dude I never go on Bb.com but I did for the play by play. Holy fuk. Bunch of 125lb 17 yr olds who have no damn idea how to judge a physique. All riding kais dick. Its like a virus on that forum.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sadly BB.com is not the only forum that does this. I haven't been on there for 3 years and barely ever went there. Good trolling on their Misc though.

A lot of bodybuilding forums just hate on them for no reason.

Also is bb.com having an interview with Kai right out side of the stage because they are girls screaming in the background.

I missed it (in the uk) any one got a a run down of the top ten? I take it phill won and Kai second, wat did rammy get ?

I missed it (in the uk) any one got a a run down of the top ten? I take it phill won and Kai second, wat did rammy get ?

Ramy 8th. He was soft. Glad he didn't win. One ugly motherfucker! lol

My Olympia Overview

Mr O​
1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
3. Dennis Wolf :)
4. Shawn Rhoden
5. Dexter Jackson
6. Jay Cutler :naughty:
7. Roelly Winkler
8. Big Ramy
9. Branch Warren :naughty:
10. Lionel Beyeke

Comments
Good job Wolf, much improved
Cutler and Warren should not have been in the Top 10.
Time for them to retire​

212 Mr O​
1. Flex Lewis
2. David Henry
3. Kevin English :naughty:
4. Jose Raymond
5. Edwardo Correa
6. Sami Al Haddad
7. Guy Cisterino
8. Troy Alves
9. Mark Dugdale

Comments
Kevin English looked deformed. Should not have placed in Top 10.
Needs to retire. His body cannot be "fixed" at this point.​

Bodybuilding, like life, or any other sport, is like the ocean.
No single wave lasts forever.
Because of the nature of this sport, it's tough for many people to see that light.
The competitors I mentioned, and several I didn't mention, are stuck in the under-toe.
Their next wave should be one of "health", especially if they have children.

-MT

Mr O​
1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
4. Shawn Rhoden
5. Dexter Jackson
7. Roelly Winkler
8. Big Ramy
10. Lionel Beyeke

Comments
Time for them to retire​

212 Mr O​
1. Flex Lewis
2. David Henry
4. Jose Raymond
5. Edwardo Correa
6. Sami Al Haddad
7. Guy Cisterino
8. Troy Alves
9. Mark Dugdale

Comments

Because of the nature of this sport, it's tough for many people to see that light.
The competitors I mentioned, and several I didn't mention, are stuck in the under-toe.

-MT

I think Wolff always looks good, he just doesn't always get rewarded.

I was rooting for Kai and Dennis. Nothing against Phil he is awesome but I just personally like the bigger guys. Was it just me or did Wolf barely hit, what is in my opinion his best pose, the crab most muscular? I saw him hit the one with hands clasped in front of him but his crab is so freaking awesome.

Things I really liked:
1. Seeing all the competitors in all the categories, some like fitness and 212 I have never really watched and they are awesome.
2. Flex Lewis's posing music and his physique, first time seeing him pose for me.
3. Tricky Jacksons posing routine.
4. The tributes to Joe Weider.
5. I was really excited this year as I have been out of the loop for the last two years with some health issues that are finally resolved so this was a real treat to me.
6. The renewed motivation to be the best I can be. Seeing all the athletes up there giving it there all and realizing all the hard work and effort and sacrifices that went into one weekend really re-lit a fire under my ass.

Things that could have been improved:
1. The production value, the Olympia song was kinda weak and the stage was kinda so so, I have seen it far more impressive in past years.
2. The streaming was poor again but did improve as the show progressed. I know it was free but I would pay for it if it was HD and available.
3. Keep that Ass Hat from bb.com off the stage, for crying out loud he made a joke about changing his sexual orientation due to seeing some of the competitors, that is totally inappropriate.
4. The commentators during some parts, mainly the women, were talking while Bob Chic was talking, come on people. Basically the whole production would benefit from some fine tuning.

Overall I enjoyed it and congratulate all the great athletes.

Man, Mark Dugdale 9th?! Did he really deserve his placing bc that's not usually the case. I didn't see any stage pics of him, but I did see pics of him just before walking on stage and ill say that he looked a million times better than Kevin English. That seems to be the consensus about English though bc he truly did look "broken."

Not taking anything away from Flex, but I think that Henry edged him out. Both guys looked amazing and I think that 1-2nd could have went either way without argument.

The announcers kept saying Henry needed to bring up his legs. How are you supposed to do that with a weight limit? What do you guys think about the 212 being a height restricted vs weight restricted class? I think they used to do this. Just a thought.

Mr O​
1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
4. Shawn Rhoden
5. Dexter Jackson
7. Roelly Winkler
8. Big Ramy
10. Lionel Beyeke

Comments
Time for them to retire​

212 Mr O​
1. Flex Lewis
2. David Henry
4. Jose Raymond
5. Edwardo Correa
6. Sami Al Haddad
7. Guy Cisterino
8. Troy Alves
9. Mark Dugdale

Comments

-MT

Pretty much spot on. Kevin English at 3rd was silly... should have been atleast 6th. Branch Warren shouldn't have been in the top 15th.. Jay was off too but still had something in some poses... I would say about 10th but no more. The female BB who came 2nd I thought she should have beat Iris. I thought Wolf looked incredible and was happy to see him place high. Kai improved for Sat and I was hoping he would win but not enough. I was shocked how bad the crowd was... really shocked. It was like most of them were stoned :eek::eek:

The announcers kept saying Henry needed to bring up his legs. How are you supposed to do that with a weight limit? What do you guys think about the 212 being a height restricted vs weight restricted class? I think they used to do this. Just a thought.

I was very happy with the class increased from 202 to 212. 202 really took away these guys full potential and they look much better @ 212. Honestly I'd like to see it bumped up to 220. If that was the case then Dexter could drop a few lbs and cut into the mix and own it IMO. Dexter is vastly overlooked which is a shame bc he has one of the "prettiest," physiques in the game.

As far as the announcers go, I don't listen to shit they say bc as someone else pointed out in another thread, they just talk out of their ass and say what they're told to say.

drop some size on the top half while bringing legs up until he has a BALANCED physique....... most obvious answer ever lol :eek:

**broken link removed**
Phil straight 1st both prejudging and finals
Kai had couple votes for 3rd at finals
Wolf had couple votes for 2nd at finals
but most shocking they had Jay in 4th place at the finals!?

212 Mr O​
1. Flex Lewis
2. David Henry
4. Jose Raymond
5. Edwardo Correa
6. Sami Al Haddad
7. Guy Cisterino
8. Troy Alves
9. Mark Dugdale

Comments

-MT

**broken link removed**

This is an embarrassment and makes clear the politics.
Most guys not showing up "on" and lack of real competition just annoyed me more than anything else.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
It's sad really.
I mean he's not even hitting the pose correctly, and he's
not in mid-pose, that's who he hits his FDB.

I pulled up Jose's FDB and compared them.
Somebody at the IFBB has some explaining to do.

-MT

**broken link removed**

This is an embarrassment and makes clear the politics.
Most guys not showing up "on" and lack of real competition just annoyed me more than anything else.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws