mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: ***UFC Discussion Thread*** (upcoming fights, updates, breaking news, etc)

I gave gsp 2 rounds for sure. I guess it just came down to the 1st round which 2 judges felt gsp won and that plus the other rounds he won that all the judges agreed on. As soon as Bruce Buffer indicated it was a split decision I knew it was going to GSP.

I thought Johny won and I'm a huge gsp fan. I guess ill watch it again later today. When i saw jon jones last fight get his ass kicked I thought he lost. Then I watched the fight again and saw why he did win will see how I feel about the gsp fight when I see it again.

Oh and fuck Dana White that little pussy. Apparently in Dana's world its ok for Jon Jones Dana's new cash cow to win in the same fashion as gsp just did. But when it didn't go Dana's way in the Hendricks fight he throws a tantrum. Dana wanted Hendricks to win before the fight started. It's plainly obvious because a rematch would be a very profitable PPV. So don't listen to Dana's bullshit that its better for business if gsp won.

Dana needs to show respect to gsp and see what's going on in his personal life and why he needs a break before he talks trash. Gsp needs to slap him around a bit.

Anyway as history has shown when gsp loses he comes back and wins with a vengeance. Johny better be worried for that rematch because gsp will be 10 times more ready

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
He won the fight, we all know that. But here's the thing, he just coasted in the 5 th round and tried not to make any mistakes. You just cant do that. If he would have fought till the end and emptied out his tank, he would have won and we wouldn't be talking about it.

176px-UFC_logo.svg.png

Post Fight Pics and Videos

Hendricks: "I absolutely won this fight"​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bdfj6X4Cvk]UFC 167: Johny Hendricks Post Fight Interview - YouTube[/ame]

GSP Post Fight Interview
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBoufnVIMw]UFC 167: Georges St-Pierre Post-Fight Interview - YouTube[/ame]

UFC 167 Post Fight Press Conference
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OL9KQjL05M]UFC 167: St-Pierre vs Hendricks Post-Fight Press Conference (LIVE! / complete + unedited) - YouTube[/ame]

Dana White

"[I talked to Georges St. Pierre]. I'm in a better mood now. [We talked] about his problems and his problems aren't as bad as he thinks they are. I'm not Dr. Oz, or whoever that guy is, but Lorenzo is still in there talking to him. We'll get through this. I'm confident that he will come back. One of the things that makes Georges as great as he is, is that things drive him crazy. Little things drive him nuts … like the whole obsession thing he was talking about. He's obsessing over something else right now that he thinks might be the end of the world now but it's not. He got his ass whooped tonight, whether that was it or it wasn't, I don't know. I wasn't being harsh, it's reality…. He probably should have bit his tongue, but he didn't. And he knows that. Like he said, he just got his head punched in. He said he didn't know what round it was, that the fight was over when it was over. He was hurt badly, hurt badly. How anyone can score that fight where they think he won … that kid is hurt. He's hurt right now. His face is busted up, his head isn't right. He got beat up tonight. I think everything is fine and go just like it always does."

UFC Pros Reaction Post Fight Tweets
SOURCE

Carlos Condit
"W T F.... Worst decision EVER"
Michael Chiesa
"What a joke. A fucking joke. NSAC should be disgusted."
Jamie Varner
Wow that is garbage! @JohnyHendricks won that fight!
Tim Kennedy
One guy looks like he got run over by a big rig and the other guy looks like he went for a run. Bad decision.
Pat Miletich
The 20th anniversary of the the UFC is tainted by the worst judging decision in the history of the sport. F'ing clowns.This is what happens when you have people who sell insurance by day and judge by night. The judges need to be fired! When a room full of experienced fighters all agree on a decision and it goes the other way, you have problems.
Urijah Faber
Best 3 out of 5 judging system could work. 5 judges, majority wins. Then start eliminating judges that always blow it.
Dan Henderson
I'm not really liking the judges this year. I thought Hendricks did great.
Diego Sanchez
great fight @JohnyHendricks you got that out worked the champ over 5 rounds.
BZQRlq2CEAAYcjV.jpg

**broken link removed****broken link removed**
201_gsp.0_standard_709.0.jpg
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I was quite happy to Rory lose.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I was up at 2am watching the post fight press conference then when gsp showed up the feed was down for 10 minutes. Only caught the last few minutes when it came back on so have no damn idea what gsp said for those 10 minutes. So pissed.

It's abundantly clear that DFW doesn't see fighters as people; he views them as his property. If anyone deserves some slack, it's Rush. We all know the kid's a mental case and he's made the UFC millions (if not billions). But for DFW to come put and say that GSP should've bit his tongue, oh the fucking irony! He should've given the guy the benefit of the doubt before opening up his big fat mouth. GSP doesn't owe anyone anything.

Johny Hendricks
"Man hands are a little sore after last nights fights. But you should see the other guy lol."
**broken link removed**
GSP Post Fight Press Conference
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2Mznf1o1A]Is Georges St-Pierre Retiring? (UFC 167 Post-Fight Press Conference Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Hendricks Post Fight Press Conference
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wslYEM9ZoQQ]Johny Hendricks: "I Am the Champion" (UFC 167 Post-Press Conference) - YouTube[/ame]
Robbie Lawler Post Fight Press Conference
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwp4qw9eh08]Robbie Lawler Says He's Ready to Fight for Interim Title with GSP's Departure - YouTube[/ame]
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Johny Hendricks won that fight. The judges scoring that fight were out of their minds.:banghead: Even Dana White said the exact same thing and is giving Hendricks an immediate rematch.
Dana also said all those comments about GSP hanging up his gloves for a while due to person problems is not going to be an issue. The UFC will help GSP resolve his issues and the rematch will happen sooner than later

Johny Hendricks won that fight. The judges scoring that fight were out of their minds.:banghead: Even Dana White said the exact same thing and is giving Hendricks an immediate rematch.
Dana also said all those comments about GSP hanging up his gloves for a while due to person problems is not going to be an issue. The UFC will help GSP resolve his issues and the rematch will happen sooner than later

I wonder why Dana said don't answer the question about obsessing over opponents. This was before Dana had a chance to ask gsp what's going on. I wonder if gsp really can't sleep and is addicted to Ambien or other sleeping pills or something. Mentally he needs to relax its tough being on top always knowing someone wants to take you down. There's hardly any stress going into a fight when you aren't the champ with nothing to lose but it must be nerve racking going so many years without a loss that its making him sick thinking about losing.

Gsp lost, he knows it and everyone watching the fight knows it. Watching Chael get beat like a little kid was awesome. Woodley ko over Kosschek was great. Seeing Rory hype train derail was a thing of beauty. Maybe time has caught up to gsp or he doesn't care. He just doesn't have that killer instinct, might be time to hang them up.

Gsp lost, he knows it and everyone watching the fight knows it. Watching Chael get beat like a little kid was awesome. Woodley ko over Kosschek was great. Seeing Rory hype train derail was a thing of beauty. Maybe time has caught up to gsp or he doesn't care. He just doesn't have that killer instinct, might be time to hang them up.
I echo everything said in this post. Chael embarrassed himself again. He cannot hang at 205. Woodley impressed the hell out of me, especially after getting his ass kicked by Nate Marquardt in Strikeforce. No further comment on GSP necessary.

Woodley was one of the most impressive fighters last night. You rarely see a welterweight physically dominate his opponent like he did. Easily the biggest welterweight in the division.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Woodley was one of the most impressive fighters last night. You rarely see a welterweight physically dominate his opponent like he did. Easily the biggest welterweight in the division.

I wonder where He and Hector Lombard match up rankings wise now that Hector has dropped?

I wonder where He and Hector Lombard match up rankings wise now that Hector has dropped?

I really like hector... I wonder how they will decide who becomes the next welter weight champ? I wonder if Nick Diaz might try to come back now? Lol...

Seriously man I want someone to interview the judges to see how they judge these fights. We witnessed quite a few robberies recently. Gus vs Jones, Chandler vs Alvarez 2 and now this. This by far was the worst. You can somewhat make a case with the first 2 but this you can't make any case for GSP winning. What are the judges seeing that millions of viewers aren't seeing here ? I don't understand this.

Dana White "This is the worst commission on the planet"​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2x8OSpONKU]Dana White: 'Afraid to bring fights to Las Vegas' - YouTube[/ame]

Dana White Post Fight Scrum (Full)
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmlZ4Vlwcg]UFC 167 Dana White Post-Fight Scrum: GSP's Win Over Hendricks, Chael at 205 lbs, Koscheck Retiring - YouTube[/ame]

bzqcufyccaai__a.0_standard_709.0.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Last edited:
I missed the fight but everyone knows GSP is a head fighter and if he is not mentally prepped he is fucked, that how he lost that one fight as well. I do know this he will want a rematch cause I think he wants to go out on top. I like Hendricks but now that GSP has fought him if he can get his personal shit in his head right he will train to fight hendricks and it will be a different fight I feel.

As far as Dana dont by in to his shit, he is another Don King says he is for fighter but he is about himself and pockets. Who is he to judge what is going on in someones life and say it will be better with no issues, this shows he is not about the fighters health etc but wanting the HUGE rematch ASAP payday....

Man the more I think about this Johny Hendricks got fucked over by the NSGC!! The NSGC judges had to either be out if their minds, trying to fuck the UFC for whatever reason, or they were paid off by some criminal organization who won a ton in bets.(When I said paid off by someone like the mafia or other major players in Vegas. Not the UFC its self or anybody they are affiliated with.) I say this because it is happening in Bellator as well. This is so apparent now something needs to be done! The NAGC is a government organization that's why I know some fishy shit is going on for sure!!

Imagine you being at a National IFBB show with lots of money + sponsorships on the line and you know you won the overall, your team knows you won, and everybody watching knows you won the 1st place overall. But the judges give your first place trophy to the guy who really deserves the 3rd place spot. This is what essentially happened to Johny Hendricks, but in MMA.

I was up at 2am watching the post fight press conference then when gsp showed up the feed was down for 10 minutes. Only caught the last few minutes when it came back on so have no damn idea what gsp said for those 10 minutes. So pissed.

Ya was that purposely. He came in and I was like cool and feed goes out.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Havokhf
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws