mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T : How did you meet your current spouse/girlfriend?

lol, that makes me feel supper old!

I have never used any online dating nor do I have facebook.

then again I don't think I have ever approached a girl either, it seems like everyone I have been with has either approached or attacked me, lol!

LOL funny you say that... I attack in a good way.. if you know what I mean I know what I want and what I like:love:

A lot of online matches...

shit man, I remember the day when online dating was for losers and desperate people but nowadays things have changed....computers are taking over literally

A lot of online matches...

shit man, I remember the day when online dating was for losers and desperate people but nowadays things have changed....computers are taking over literally

Yup nothing wrong with meeting people online, I think it's a great way

I don't like POF, I mean yea if you want to get laid

There are not really high quality women there....

what about Match or Eharmony ? Can you find some good quality women with descent jobs

Wedding crashing. Not a joke.

I cant imagine how you guys did it like that back then. I have never had the balls to walk up to a complete stranger and do that. Almost all girls I have dated in the last decade were ones I met online.

WTF are you serious! That just seems crazy to me. Im just the opposite, never dsted anyone off a site. I
met my wife at work. Badest bitch there love her till the day I die too!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

I met my(now) wife at the gym..

Wasn't looking for a relationship at the time.. all came together fairly quick..

Engaged within 6 months, married soon after.. :love:

I cant imagine how you guys did it like that back then. I have never had the balls to walk up to a complete stranger and do that. Almost all girls I have dated in the last decade were ones I met online.

that's why you go out and drink... lol

Met wife at work..used to be my boss...still is

Met mine when I joined his gym over 13 yrs ago. He was married at the time and I was dating he and his wife's good friend. Fast forward 7 yrs later....we lived 2 hrs apart and reconnected on line :)

Last edited:
I just finally decided to give in to my facebook stalker :p;)

Do not have a current

But 75% of the formers were girls I worked with or for.I have met a handful of randoms that turned into relationships,but I was never very good at randomly meeting someone and then kickstarting it into dating.

Knowing how everyone met his/her current partner is not only interesting but sometimes really touching too, but now the next question should be: would you live that day again or rather skip it if you were given the opportunity to go back in time?

:D

Same here tho, if I see a hot girl at the gym, I just don't have the ballz to go start a conversation... I just think it's awkward, I don't know if I'm shy or what but lets say if someone introduces me to her then it's all good

Knowing how everyone met his/her current partner is not only interesting but sometimes really touching too, but now the next question should be: would you live that day again or rather skip it if you were given the opportunity to go back in time?

:D

I wouldn't change a thing.

(most days, lol)

Same here tho, if I see a hot girl at the gym, I just don't have the ballz to go start a conversation... I just think it's awkward, I don't know if I'm shy or what but lets say if someone introduces me to her then it's all good

Man up, buttercup!!! j/k Small talk - no "clever lines". Keep it simple and if possible - sincere. It doesn't take much. ;)

What a bunch of pussys lol I kid guys. All my long term relationships were from woman I met randomly. I'm a talkative person and highly into fashion so I don't have a problem meeting woman. I don't know why but I always seem to find something about them that bothers me, after that my interest is lost and I move on. I have been happily single for the past 4.5 years now and besides the shit I get from my mom and brothers wives when I travel back home for the holidays , I'm loving it. Don't get me wrong I'm not a player at all , I actually only go for women that I can see my self dating ( not just fucking) , just never met the right one yet .

Just for shits and giggles I met a woman off of plenty of fish some years back lol as soon as I saw her sitting in the restaurant I thought to my self wow people really do look different in pictures lol and then did a U E to the front door . Never again for me. I am too much into physical connection and attraction that can only be had from real world encounters , dates w.e u want to call it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131