advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T : How did you meet your current spouse/girlfriend?

I was unemployed and going through rough times with my ex.. I would spend my evening at the gym waiting for her to go to bed.. I met my current girlfriend while waiting for a tan bed toopen at my gym. SHes in a wheel chair (car accident) so she rolled up close to me so I introduced myself thinking what a beautiful young girl (19 @ the time) we talked for a few minutes. She told me she was soon moving away so I thought I'd never see her again. Months later I seen her at the gym agian, not only recognizing her beautiful smile but her name (at this time I was single!) She told me she's moved back for good. We exchanged numbers and hung out next day. Shooting range and dinner. Wheel chair or not, she put it Dow with my .40 and my 12ga!! Lol... Few days later we made it official and next month makes a year. She lives with me and tells me of how she actually had a crush on me because shed see me more often then I thought.

Craiglist:headbang:

I was unemployed and going through rough times with my ex.. I would spend my evening at the gym waiting for her to go to bed.. I met my current girlfriend while waiting for a tan bed toopen at my gym. SHes in a wheel chair (car accident) so she rolled up close to me so I introduced myself thinking what a beautiful young girl (19 @ the time) we talked for a few minutes. She told me she was soon moving away so I thought I'd never see her again. Months later I seen her at the gym agian, not only recognizing her beautiful smile but her name (at this time I was single!) She told me she's moved back for good. We exchanged numbers and hung out next day. Shooting range and dinner. Wheel chair or not, she put it Dow with my .40 and my 12ga!! Lol... Few days later we made it official and next month makes a year. She lives with me and tells me of how she actually had a crush on me because shed see me more often then I thought.

That's touchy bro great story.

I've met every girlfriend since high school (over 10 years ago) through my best friend.

I'll typically be sleeping with randoms, he'll meet a nice chick, she'll want me to date her friend, there go the next 2 years until I go back to randoms.

I think this one will be my last; very smart lady who keeps me interested.

I cant imagine how you guys did it like that back then. I have never had the balls to walk up to a complete stranger and do that. Almost all girls I have dated in the last decade were ones I met online.

Well I was definitely inebriated. I was the king of just wondering off from my friends, id say nothing, spot a girl, just grab her smile and start dancing. It worked more than it didnt. I found this to work better than some small talk in a club that usually would come out of my mouth wrong. My buddy explained it to me like this (he was a few years older). On any given night try to talk to/interact with 10 girls, you only need to bat 10% to have the time of your life. I never had to get to 10.

I work in an office with two friends who are about 7-10 years younger. When I can get a free night I go out with them. Things are very different. They do everything via text. Ive never asked a girl out on text I called everyone of them. The problem with this is, its so easy for a girl to brush you off. I always say just call them man put those assholes on the spot lol.

Last edited:
Funny this thread popped up today, I broke up with my girl this afternoon after just 1 week shy of a year of steady dating (she got cold feet when I said I wanted to move in together, not ready, too stressed, wants to get her life together etc.)

But, we met at the gym through the trainer I used for my last show.

So, case in point, be a nice, genuine guy to everyone you meet because word travels fast good or bad.

Being handsome with a good career helps too :D

After not dating for 14 years my current girlfriend I met online dating site. Prior to that it was always through mutual friends or just in passing at clubs, work, grocery stores etc.

That's touchy bro great story.

Thanks brother. She's a beast in gym too, lol. She can do some pull ups and does one arm tricep extensions over head with 25lbs! Lol.. Obviously her upper body will be stronger but damn! This pic, if it loaded was where we exchanged numbers. It was take. Exactly 6 months after.

Attachments

• IMG_20130804_195319.jpg
    IMG_20130804_195319.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 274
Thanks brother. She's a beast in gym too, lol. She can do some pull ups and does one arm tricep extensions over head with 25lbs! Lol.. Obviously her upper body will be stronger but damn! This pic, if it loaded was where we exchanged numbers. It was take. Exactly 6 months after.

She's beautiful! :)

Back in my day we didn't have online...anything...we had to talk. Mrs. U and I worked at the same place, were always casually friendly for a couple of years and then at our Xmas party I got hammered and asked her if she wanted to make out (literally, "wanna go makeout?" No game whatsoever) she said no, but she drove my drunk ass home and said I could ask her out on a real date and here we are. Just celebrated our 20th in december.

P.S. I like my calf's in this pic

Lol not bad for a rookie :D jk brother.

Which you both the best.you guys look happy with each other.

I might have the nerdiest story of all. We met playing World Of Warcraft. I knew her for a year or so before she broke up with her boyfriend and she told me she liked me. We talked many times before she flew across the country to see me. I ended up moving across the country to live with her. We've been together for 3 years now and we are getting married this year.

I got her into lifting and she's now also my gym partner and she now is into powerlifting and can bench 225,deadlifts around 375, and squats 315. I'm a lucky guy.

Great story nick flex
U two look great

I don't like POF, I mean yea if you want to get laid

There are not really high quality women there....

what about Match or Eharmony ? Can you find some good quality women with descent jobs

My woman is an ARNP and makes close to 100k and I met her on POF. Has a master's degree from the University of Miami

Well I was definitely inebriated. I was the king of just wondering off from my friends, id say nothing, spot a girl, just grab her smile and start dancing. It worked more than it didnt. I found this to work better than some small talk in a club that usually would come out of my mouth wrong. My buddy explained it to me like this (he was a few years older). On any given night try to talk to/interact with 10 girls, you only need to bat 10% to have the time of your life. I never had to get to 10.

I work in an office with two friends who are about 7-10 years younger. When I can get a free night I go out with them. Things are very different. They do everything via text. Ive never asked a girl out on text I called everyone of them. The problem with this is, its so easy for a girl to brush you off. I always say just call them man put those assholes on the spot lol.

Love it. Texting gives women all the power. And not fearing rejection is what gets you the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met my wife at a bar. Was with some guy friends and she was with her girlfriends. It was some bingo night thing at the bar and our groups were at the tables next to each other. I had broken up with my ex of 4 years like 6 months before and had got really into pick up artist crap but with good results though. Was completely opposed to a relationship at the time and just wanted to hook up as much as possible. Met her, didn't do any pick up stuff (well except a magic trick cause girls love magic tricks), our groups had a ton of fun that night, we talked all night, got her number, went out the next day, then the next, and the next, and now we have been married over 2 years and can't imagine being with anyone else. She lifts 5 times a week, smart, sexy, etc-lucky to have met her especially at a bar.

Met mine at the martial arts academy i was training at at the time. Used to be a pro MMA fighter and she took a kickboxing class where i trained, and joined an MMA class cuz she had a crush on me. But i had a gf at the time. When that didn't last and i was single again, things just clicked and we're still together. Definitely wasn't out looking for anything, but it's one of the best things that's ever happened to me

I met my girl on a dating website, but found out through my housemates girlfriend, that she played on the same women's rugby team for the university, so met up for a drink and some food.

been together for 2 months and its going brilliantly :)

this is us on a student night out in the local town, on our second "date"

Me and vicky tramps.jpg

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads