over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

arm shots

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Ive started doing my pins ed rotating between tri bi and shoulder. my question being for the guys who do this, do you always use the same head of the tricep? last time i used the rear head as its the biggest and easiest to hit from underneath. or should i be switching between the rear and long head to spread out the oil. I'm doing between 1.5 and 2.5 cc ED. thanks ;)

Ive started doing my pins ed rotating between tri bi and shoulder. my question being for the guys who do this, do you always use the same head of the tricep? last time i used the rear head as its the biggest and easiest to hit from underneath. or should i be switching between the rear and long head to spread out the oil. I'm doing between 1.5 and 2.5 cc ED. thanks ;)

I used a syntherol protocol that was a little different than normal one for doing SEO but only suggest the large rear head multiple times per week. And inner and outer head of bicep.

I used a syntherol protocol that was a little different than normal one for doing SEO but only suggest the large rear head multiple times per week. And inner and outer head of bicep.

Did you shoot the synthol everyday?

I just started using synthol yesterday in my bic/tric but they are still very sore.
I'm gonna try eod

If you're pinning ED I would suggest that you add other sites like glutes and quads so it will be at least 10 days before you hit the first site again.

I always allow 2 weeks before I pin a site again. I've pinned a site when there was still some of the depot in the muscle and trust me you don't want to do that.

I just started using synthol yesterday in my bic/tric but they are still very sore.
I'm gonna try eod

If too sore you can try 1ml per muscle 3 times a week for the first week, followed by 2ml per muscle 3 times a week the second week and 3ml per muscle 3 times a week the third week. Than two weeks break followed by the same pattern repeated.

I'm gonna try eod

3 cc in each head of biceps there are 2 heads do 2x per week
3 cc in rear fat head of triceps 3x per week
Do this for first 3 weeks Load Phase

3 cc in each head of biceps 1x per week 16-24 weeks
3 cc in triceps 2x per week 16-24 weeks

The shape of my arms are awesome now no dis formation ect look way bigger prob only a inch and 1/4 total gain but that is a inch that has lasted even through this dieting bc still on maint. Def well worth it bc my arms sucked in comparison to my back which was so big.

Last edited:

The shape of my arms are awesome now no dis formation ect look way bigger prob only a inch and 1/4 total gain but that is a inch that has lasted even through this dieting bc still on maint. Def well worth it bc my arms sucked in comparison to my back which was so big.

Ok I'm gonna do that.
Thanks for advice :)

Ok I'm gonna do that.

Keep us posted on how this protocol works for you...Always interested in seeing variations!

Ok I'm gonna do that.

Your welcome bud think this version was originally laid out by Dave Palumbo if I am not mistaken. But anyways good luck I am sure you will be nothing but pleased with results I can say I am very happy :love:

I hit the triceps in several different areas, I do shots ed as im into short esters. glutes,delts,triceps, Ive hit the traps a few times.
Ive never pinned my biceps.

I hit the triceps in several different areas, I do shots ed as im into short esters. glutes,delts,triceps, Ive hit the traps a few times.
Ive never pinned my biceps.

Traps:eek: That's too close to my neck.

Did you rotate injection spots on the biceps like top middle bottom and just one spot on the triceps or did you inject in the same spot each time on the bis and tris?

tricep shots were great, caused a nice inflation in the rear head as well.. bicep shot wasn't so great. did 2cc for the first time and it was WAY too much oil, red swollen, no contraction ability. better now but shit.

Ya I prefer tricep shots over biceps. I was only using one cc in each bi and id be walking around like T rex all week. my tris could take a cc n a half with little to no issues.

thats how i felt man, it was like i was fwalking ( flexing while walking ) my biceps all the time, its not worth the small localized swelling atleast not now in my off season

I'll have to look at the diagrams and try a tri. I pin every where else besides bis, lats, calves so I should just man up. It would be nice to have two more sites to give everywhere else a rest. The ed injects start to suck after two months, even when your giving each spot an 8 day break.

yes you should switch your sites on your triceps if you are pinning that often. Triceps are a pretty big muscle and you could handle 2cc just fine

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift
NapsGear