mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did you quit using supplements when you started using gear?

Isn't that like stop eating/training properly once you start gear?

Why stop the things that have worked for you naturally? Creatine, BCAAs, Pre workout supps, Glutamine, all very useful as well as health supps! Why not give your body everything :)

Gains from $100 worth of Tren > Gains from $100 worth of Cell Tech

But really, one example why buy leucine (main benefit being protein synthesis) when gear is already doing that for you at a MUCH higher rate.

Intresting repsones.

On or off - all I take is a quality protein powder, kabrolyn, good multi (if it's on sale) and fish oil

That sums me up.

Side note - post cycle I'll add some milk thistle / leucine 8-12 weeks.

that's it!

But really, one example why buy leucine (main benefit being protein synthesis) when gear is already doing that for you at a MUCH higher rate.

Tren in your example is the car, and leucine is the fuel. Can't drive without fuel right?

I agree cep I think your math is a tad off.

$100 tren > $10000 Cell tech

Tren in your example is the car, and leucine is the fuel. Can't drive without fuel right?

Pretty sure most dead animals and their ovum and or lactates contain leucine and are much tastier and cheaper.

if anything ive added more. ive become more health conscious since starting gear, for obvious reasons. as for supplements, love my pre-workouts as well:D

I switched from preworkout formulas to nicotine gum and I'll never switch back. I feel like the preworkout products out there just keep adding more and more caffeine and junk, and I dunno about you guys but 400mg of caffeine to go for a 45-1hr gym session is just too much. Especially in the summer when it's already hot, and you down that megadose of caffeine and you are sweating double what you normally would for a couple hours AFTER your workout is finished. That's how I feel, at least.

Last edited:
I switched from preworkout formulas to nicotine gum and I'll never switch back. I feel like the preworkout products out there just keep adding more and more caffeine and junk, and I dunno about you guys but 400mg of caffeine to go for a 45-1hr gym session is just too much. Especially in the summer when it's already hot, and you down that megadose of caffeine and you are sweating double what you normally would for a couple hours AFTER your workout is finished. That's how I feel, at least.

I would like to offer you 35% OFF AMPLIFY, it is NOT just another "stimed out" pre-workout product, it truly delivers powerful acute ergogenic effects! Strength, endurance, pumps, focus, energy and actual muscle gain! MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

28vb0i1.jpg

I would like to offer you 35% OFF AMPLIFY, it is NOT just another "stimed out" pre-workout product, it truly delivers powerful acute ergogenic effects! Strength, endurance, pumps, focus, energy and actual muscle gain! MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

28vb0i1.jpg

Ross I'm actually considering buying a few tubs of MyoFuel over the next couple of weeks once I have the funding. Not sure I'll go back into the preworkout supplementation arena just yet, though. I've found I get much "cleaner" stimulant feeling from nicotine (despite it actually being a vasoconstrictor). I do add creapure and beta alanine to my intra workout hydroslates though.

Ross I'm actually considering buying a few tubs of MyoFuel over the next couple of weeks once I have the funding. Not sure I'll go back into the preworkout supplementation arena just yet, though. I've found I get much "cleaner" stimulant feeling from nicotine (despite it actually being a vasoconstrictor). I do add creapure and beta alanine to my intra workout hydroslates though.

AMPLIFY contains CreaPure and the patented CarnoSyn beta-alanine as a part of it's comprehensive formula. I will send it for FREE to make you a believer! :)

I quit the supplements about 15 years before gear. It took me 12 years to figure out they don't work.

- cept for the pre-workout stimulants and creatine, sorta.

Last edited:
I supplement heavily with........chicken, goat, sheep, cow, tilapia, catfish, eggs, porcupine, raccoon, horse, donkey and God knows what else I ate living in Mexico.

I also use some protein powder (mainly to flavor plain greek yogurt), multis and no doz.

Like a lot of people, I still use creatine w/ some grape juice preworkout, still gives me a great pump. Also use the good ole ECA stack, ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin. And basic supps for health including vit C, D3, multi, digestive enzymes, dmso, cayenne, and dessicated liver.

when i was natural i dropped tons on supplements. now i realize that being un natural is so much cheaper. but anyways i still use multis, fish oil, pre workout, creatine etc but no big name shit

i still take a preWO stim and things like BCAA, powdered proteins, leucine, taurine, citmal, BA. some things I am finishing up and may not get again.

Ross' pre looks interesting though.

food is the fuel not lucine or any other workout supplements, they are garbage

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

If you are interested in CHEAP SUPPLEMENTS IFBB pros commonly sell all sorts of stuff that they never use but are given by sponsors. There's more MUSCLEBLECH crap in theses guys closets than GH in the fridge. Only thing is when you buy it you need to wash all the dust off of the containers. That shits been there a loooooooong time.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I did I still use a protein supplement. Pre workout beverage? You mean test suspension and halo right? Haha

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws