mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did you quit using supplements when you started using gear?

Make me a believer :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does 35% off sound? That's an EXTRA 5% off of the standard introductory professional muscle member discount. Send me a message with your email and I will send you an invoice which you can pay with either credit card or paypal account.:lightbulb:

You don't have sample packets? I rather do that then possibly not like it and send it back if that does happen.

How does 35% off sound? That's an EXTRA 5% off of the standard introductory professional muscle member discount. Send me a message with your email and I will send you an invoice which you can pay with either credit card or paypal account.:lightbulb:

You don't have sample packets? I rather do that then possibly not like it and send it back if that does happen.

I would like to buy some samples firsst as well. Looks like a truly good product

We are all out of sample packets, people can't get enough of this stuff and I give it away literally like candy haha.

Here is what I can do; we have some baggies that we give to our retailers to taste sample when we run out of packets. Each baggy contains one full serving of AMPLIFY. ALL MEMBERS who would like to try AMPLIFY for FREE please send me your shipping info and I will send you each a 3 DAY SUPPLY! Once you try this stuff, you will be hooked for a very long time anyway, so I don't need to rush the sale now. Just enjoy the free samples and I am sure you will all be buying tubs next week haha! :):headbang::cool:

We are all out of sample packets, people can't get enough of this stuff and I give it away literally like candy haha.

Here is what I can do; we have some baggies that we give to our retailers to taste sample when we run out of packets. Each baggy contains one full serving of AMPLIFY. ALL MEMBERS who would like to try AMPLIFY for FREE please send me your shipping info and I will send you each a 3 DAY SUPPLY! Once you try this stuff, you will be hooked for a very long time anyway, so I don't need to rush the sale now. Just enjoy the free samples and I am sure you will all be buying tubs next week haha! :):headbang::cool:

Awesome!

Ok screw it, let's make everyone a BELIEVER!! I will do the same thing for MyoFUEL!!

158a5b8.jpg

Supreme Sports Enhancements presents the ULTIMATE AMINO ACID SUPPLEMENT...
34pniif.jpg

(BUY MyoFUEL NOW! MyoFUEL by Supreme Sports Enhancements at Bodybuilding.com - Lowest Prices on MyoFUEL!)

Introducing the world's first SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN Intra-Workout MUSCLE-BUILDER! Now you can BUILD MUSCLE WHILE YOU WORKOUT!

*MUSCLE MASS* *STRENGTH* *ENERGY* *ENDURANCE* *RECOVERY* *PUMPS*

MyoFUEL is the ULTIMATE Intra-Workout performance enhancing, muscle-building supplement! Infused with the PATENTED form of protein known as PeptoPro®, a highly unique PRE-DIGESTED amino acid preparation, STANDARDIZED to contain at least 80% Di and Tri Peptides! PeptoPro is the FUTURE of protein and amino acid supplementation! As a result of it's unique properties and characteristics, PeptoPro is absorbed so rapidly and enters the bloodstream so quickly, that it can be compared to literally INJECTING PROTEIN! In fact, PeptoPro has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to actually build muscle WHILE you exercise!
2mosgup.jpg

PeptoPro is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein. This means that the casein protein has been broken down into small peptides of two or three amino acids. The amino acids in PeptoPro absorb better than amino acids in single form. Delivering amino acids quickly in to the bloodstream helps protect the muscles during exercise and reduces muscle damage, while also stimulating anabolic activity. For instance, in the second hour of exercise, the body gets 5 –15% of its energy from amino acids! Even more importantly, Without consumption of amino acids during that time, the body will literally scavenge it from muscle tissue (catabolism), which is why weight-training by itself is indeed catabolic. PeptoPro also exhibits anabolic action by stimulating muscle protein synthesis and increasing nitrogen retention. MyoFUEL actually starts building muscle during your workouts! When amino acid levels are elevated during exercise, it actually increases the muscle building potential after exercise. In addition to maximizing muscle growth after exercise, supplementation with short chain peptides has been shown to promote recovery of muscle force better than regular whey or casein protein.
2a8i051.jpg

PeptoPro is not only absorbed better than whole foods, it is absorbed and utilized more efficiently than even BCAA(Branch Chained Amino Acids) are as well. PeptoPro is THE SINGLE BEST SOURCE OF LEUCINE that you can take. Leucine is the most important amino acid for increasing protein synthesis in the muscles. Each gram of leucine from PeptoPro is absorbed 3x more efficiently than the leucine found in BCAA’s blends! That’s because amino acid blends are single (free form) amino acids, while PeptoPro amino acids are in peptide form. Just take a look at the comparison below. Peptides are absorbed 2-3x better than free form amino acids or long chain proteins (whole food) -

5js5xg.jpg

(PeptoPro is the ONLY standardized hydrolyzed protein available; other "Whey protein hydrolysates" are highly INFERIOR, only containing 30-40% Di and Tri Peptides. That is less than HALF the amount of what PeptoPro® provides!)

PeptoPro has been scientifically proven to improve physical performance, increase endurance and stamina, enhance recovery after exercise, and reduce post-exercise muscle damage and soreness. It is the only form of protein that can provide an instant delivery of amino acids to the muscles, even during high-intensity exercise, leading to increased levels of protein synthesis during and after exercise. MyoFUEL is the ONLY product on the market to offer PeptoPro at the scientifically proven dosage of 6,000mg per serving! It doesn't just stop there; that's not the only thing that makes MyoFUEL so effective and so much different from everything else available on the market. MyoFUEL also contains EFFACIOUS DOSAGES of each and every ingredient in this extremely methodical formula.

MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: TMG and Citrulline Malate

More reps, more weight, more sets! MyoFUEL is designed to extend and enhance your workouts, providing your muscles with the FUEL that they need in order to perform optimally. MyoFUEL contains powerful ingredients that work synergistically and independently to increase muscular energy (ATP), endurance, power, strength, blood flow, nutrient uptake, and protein synthesis!

Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine):

If you’ve never heard of this ingredient, you will soon. Betaine Anhydrous, also known as TMG (Trimethylglycine), is a remarkable compound, not only for athletic performance enhancement and improving body composition, but also for general health and well-being!

TMG has been proven to build muscle, burn fat, and increase muscular power! Multiple studies have linked TMG to enhanced power output in athletes, mostly in terms of anaerobic strength performance. These athletes saw increases in their squat, bench press and bike pedaling power when supplementing with TMG. TMG is also highly synergistic when taken with creatine. By preventing the production of homocysteine, betaine leads to a higher production of creatine in the body as well as a higher absorption and utilization rate of supplemental creatine because more of it can be used without being broken down. This makes MyoFUEL extremely synergistic with products containing creatine, such as most pre-workout products on the market, including our very own “AMPLIFY”. TMG also accelerates the repair of joints and even liver tissue, supporting improved recovery. In animals, TMG decreases VLDLs, increases muscle mass, decreases fat content. In the animal husbandry field, TMG is used to decrease fat and increase meat yield. While human studies have just started, a 200 pound individual with 20% body fat can expect to lose as much as 5 pounds of fat and gain as much as 12 pounds of muscle. TMG is also known to increase bone density. These effects are poorly understood but well documented.

TMG is often referred to as a quasi-vitamin because although humans and other animals can synthesize it from choline, it can't be synthesized in adequate quantities and generally needs to be included in the diet. TMG is a natural methyl donor, and is one of the phytochemicals recently extruded from plants. TMG is not unknown to the medical establishment. Used since 1981 in the treatment of homocystinuria, it has recently been approved by the FDA to make the medical claim that it aids in the treatment of homocystinuria. Being sold since the early 1980's or prior, TMG is actually a well understood supplement that has no reports of negative side-effects when used in the usual dosages. TMG also helps regulate the methylation process, increasing SAM and reducing risk and potential damage from high homocysteine levels in bodily fluids and tissues. Elevated Homocysteine Levels increase risk factors for Cardiovascular disease Heart Attack, Stroke, Neural Tube Defects, Cancer, Liver Disease, Depression, and Peripheral Neuropathy. So as you can see, reducing these levels is very important! TMG has the following additional benefits:

-Anti-depression: By raising level of beneficial SAM (S-Adenosyl-Methionine).
-Cardiac protection: Conversion of homocysteine to Methionine.
-Glutathione Elevation: In several different studies, TMG has been shown to increase hepatic Glutathione, the body's most important antioxidant
-Homocysteine Lowering: Specific for that purpose. The supplement of choice for lowering homocystenuria.
-Liver Disorders: As a part of liver-healing and protection formulas. Increases SAM levels in the liver, enables the liver to metabolize fat and protect against many challenges such as alcohol induced cirrhosis. TMG will also decrease bilirubin, alkaline phosphotase, and several other liver enzymes related to a large variety of liver disorders. Significant liver benefits have been shown in 20 studies.
-Longevity: As a part of a life extension formula. TMG has shown ability to protect interrogate of cellular DNA through methyl donation.
-Methyl Donor Formulations: Along with B12, Folic acid, and Choline.
-Performance: Due to it's bi-polar nature, helps osmotic pressure in cells. For example it is used in salmon farming to protect fish against the problems of changing salt content. In humans, TMG maintains normal cellular electrolyte concentrations despite water and electrolyte losses during exercise. TMG also helps metabolize fats, which allows the body to burn fat rather than protein or muscle during exercise. The result is less cramping, increased endurance, and better utilization of fat stores,
-General Health Preventative: As part of a formula for maintaining good health or disease prevention.

Citrulline Malate:

Citrulline Malate has been scientifically proven to enhance athletic performance, increase strength and power, increase endurance while reducing fatigue, and improve muscle recovery. Citrulline Malate is a salt form of the amino acid. The malate, or malic acid, is found in fruits such as apples and enhances the effects of Citrulline. Malic acid takes part in aerobic cellular respiration where oxygen and a carbon compound (acetyl Co-A) are used to produce immediate energy and CO2 in the mitochondria of the cell. This is called the Kreb’s cycle. Malate conditions the recycling of lactate and pyruvate promoting efficient energy production and protecting muscles from fatigue.

Citrulline Malate reduces lactic acid and ammonia and increases ATP production, allowing your muscles to work harder for longer periods of time! Citrulline Malate also provides extremely powerful “pumps”, due to its ability to increase nitric oxide levels. Research has shown that supplementation of Citrulline actually raises Arginine levels more effectively than taking the same dose of straight Arginine! This uniquely bonded amino acid is one of the key components of the MyoFUEL formula, and works synergistically with the other ingredients to boost performance and build muscle!

Electrolytes:

Did you know that studies have shown that even slight dehydration will cause dramatic decreases in athletic performance? Get this: losing a mere 20% of your water stores can reduce your athletic performance by up to 50%! Therefore, it can be argued that the single most important aspect of maintaining optimum performance is HYDRATION. When we exercise, we sweat, which means we lose large amounts of water and subsequently, dehydrate ourselves during exercise. However, drinking more water is not enough; it is absolutely imperative to also intake extra minerals, electrolytes, and phosphates to ensure that you stay as hydrated as physically possible.

That’s why MyoFUEL contains the perfect amounts of electrolytes in order to maintain maximum hydration and optimum performance. Electrolytes facilitate communication between our brain and rest of our body, as they allow conductivity of the electrical signals. Electrolytes help to regulate muscle contraction, and without sufficient amounts of electrolytes, our muscles can begin to cramp and “fail” because the brain can no longer communicate effectively with the body. MyoFUEL will never allow this to occur! ! You will never run out of gas! MyoFUEL will provide your muscles with the substrate they need to perform optimally, from the beginning of your workout all the way to the very last rep!

(BUY MyoFUEL NOW! MyoFUEL by Supreme Sports Enhancements at Bodybuilding.com - Lowest Prices on MyoFUEL!)

By the way..WHO WANTS A FREE TUB!??! :)

I'll take it :)

Ok screw it, let's make everyone a BELIEVER!! I will do the same thing for MyoFUEL!!

158a5b8.jpg

Supreme Sports Enhancements presents the ULTIMATE AMINO ACID SUPPLEMENT...

34pniif.jpg

Introducing the world's first SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN Intra-Workout MUSCLE-BUILDER! Now you can BUILD MUSCLE WHILE YOU WORKOUT!

*MUSCLE MASS* *STRENGTH* *ENERGY* *ENDURANCE* *RECOVERY* *PUMPS*

MyoFUEL is the ULTIMATE Intra-Workout performance enhancing, muscle-building supplement! Infused with the PATENTED form of protein known as PeptoPro®, a highly unique PRE-DIGESTED amino acid preparation, STANDARDIZED to contain at least 80% Di and Tri Peptides! PeptoPro is the FUTURE of protein and amino acid supplementation! As a result of it's unique properties and characteristics, PeptoPro is absorbed so rapidly and enters the bloodstream so quickly, that it can be compared to literally INJECTING PROTEIN! In fact, PeptoPro has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to actually build muscle WHILE you exercise!

2mosgup.jpg

PeptoPro is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein. This means that the casein protein has been broken down into small peptides of two or three amino acids. The amino acids in PeptoPro absorb better than amino acids in single form. Delivering amino acids quickly in to the bloodstream helps protect the muscles during exercise and reduces muscle damage, while also stimulating anabolic activity. For instance, in the second hour of exercise, the body gets 5 –15% of its energy from amino acids! Even more importantly, Without consumption of amino acids during that time, the body will literally scavenge it from muscle tissue (catabolism), which is why weight-training by itself is indeed catabolic. PeptoPro also exhibits anabolic action by stimulating muscle protein synthesis and increasing nitrogen retention. MyoFUEL actually starts building muscle during your workouts! When amino acid levels are elevated during exercise, it actually increases the muscle building potential after exercise. In addition to maximizing muscle growth after exercise, supplementation with short chain peptides has been shown to promote recovery of muscle force better than regular whey or casein protein.

2a8i051.jpg

PeptoPro is not only absorbed better than whole foods, it is absorbed and utilized more efficiently than even BCAA(Branch Chained Amino Acids) are as well. PeptoPro is THE SINGLE BEST SOURCE OF LEUCINE that you can take. Leucine is the most important amino acid for increasing protein synthesis in the muscles. Each gram of leucine from PeptoPro is absorbed 3x more efficiently than the leucine found in BCAA’s blends! That’s because amino acid blends are single (free form) amino acids, while PeptoPro amino acids are in peptide form. Just take a look at the comparison below. Peptides are absorbed 2-3x better than free form amino acids or long chain proteins (whole food) -

5js5xg.jpg

(PeptoPro is the ONLY standardized hydrolyzed protein available; other "Whey protein hydrolysates" are highly INFERIOR, only containing 30-40% Di and Tri Peptides. That is less than HALF the amount of what PeptoPro® provides!)

PeptoPro has been scientifically proven to improve physical performance, increase endurance and stamina, enhance recovery after exercise, and reduce post-exercise muscle damage and soreness. It is the only form of protein that can provide an instant delivery of amino acids to the muscles, even during high-intensity exercise, leading to increased levels of protein synthesis during and after exercise. MyoFUEL is the ONLY product on the market to offer PeptoPro at the scientifically proven dosage of 6,000mg per serving! It doesn't just stop there; that's not the only thing that makes MyoFUEL so effective and so much different from everything else available on the market. MyoFUEL also contains EFFACIOUS DOSAGES of each and every ingredient in this extremely methodical formula.

MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: TMG and Citrulline Malate

More reps, more weight, more sets! MyoFUEL is designed to extend and enhance your workouts, providing your muscles with the FUEL that they need in order to perform optimally. MyoFUEL contains powerful ingredients that work synergistically and independently to increase muscular energy (ATP), endurance, power, strength, blood flow, nutrient uptake, and protein synthesis!

Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine):

If you’ve never heard of this ingredient, you will soon. Betaine Anhydrous, also known as TMG (Trimethylglycine), is a remarkable compound, not only for athletic performance enhancement and improving body composition, but also for general health and well-being!

TMG has been proven to build muscle, burn fat, and increase muscular power! Multiple studies have linked TMG to enhanced power output in athletes, mostly in terms of anaerobic strength performance. These athletes saw increases in their squat, bench press and bike pedaling power when supplementing with TMG. TMG is also highly synergistic when taken with creatine. By preventing the production of homocysteine, betaine leads to a higher production of creatine in the body as well as a higher absorption and utilization rate of supplemental creatine because more of it can be used without being broken down. This makes MyoFUEL extremely synergistic with products containing creatine, such as most pre-workout products on the market, including our very own “AMPLIFY”. TMG also accelerates the repair of joints and even liver tissue, supporting improved recovery. In animals, TMG decreases VLDLs, increases muscle mass, decreases fat content. In the animal husbandry field, TMG is used to decrease fat and increase meat yield. While human studies have just started, a 200 pound individual with 20% body fat can expect to lose as much as 5 pounds of fat and gain as much as 12 pounds of muscle. TMG is also known to increase bone density. These effects are poorly understood but well documented.

TMG is often referred to as a quasi-vitamin because although humans and other animals can synthesize it from choline, it can't be synthesized in adequate quantities and generally needs to be included in the diet. TMG is a natural methyl donor, and is one of the phytochemicals recently extruded from plants. TMG is not unknown to the medical establishment. Used since 1981 in the treatment of homocystinuria, it has recently been approved by the FDA to make the medical claim that it aids in the treatment of homocystinuria. Being sold since the early 1980's or prior, TMG is actually a well understood supplement that has no reports of negative side-effects when used in the usual dosages. TMG also helps regulate the methylation process, increasing SAM and reducing risk and potential damage from high homocysteine levels in bodily fluids and tissues. Elevated Homocysteine Levels increase risk factors for Cardiovascular disease Heart Attack, Stroke, Neural Tube Defects, Cancer, Liver Disease, Depression, and Peripheral Neuropathy. So as you can see, reducing these levels is very important! TMG has the following additional benefits:

-Anti-depression: By raising level of beneficial SAM (S-Adenosyl-Methionine).

-Cardiac protection: Conversion of homocysteine to Methionine.

-Glutathione Elevation: In several different studies, TMG has been shown to increase hepatic Glutathione, the body's most important antioxidant

-Homocysteine Lowering: Specific for that purpose. The supplement of choice for lowering homocystenuria.

-Liver Disorders: As a part of liver-healing and protection formulas. Increases SAM levels in the liver, enables the liver to metabolize fat and protect against many challenges such as alcohol induced cirrhosis. TMG will also decrease bilirubin, alkaline phosphotase, and several other liver enzymes related to a large variety of liver disorders. Significant liver benefits have been shown in 20 studies.

-Longevity: As a part of a life extension formula. TMG has shown ability to protect interrogate of cellular DNA through methyl donation.

-Methyl Donor Formulations: Along with B12, Folic acid, and Choline.

-Performance: Due to it's bi-polar nature, helps osmotic pressure in cells. For example it is used in salmon farming to protect fish against the problems of changing salt content. In humans, TMG maintains normal cellular electrolyte concentrations despite water and electrolyte losses during exercise. TMG also helps metabolize fats, which allows the body to burn fat rather than protein or muscle during exercise. The result is less cramping, increased endurance, and better utilization of fat stores,

-General Health Preventative: As part of a formula for maintaining good health or disease prevention.

Citrulline Malate:

Citrulline Malate has been scientifically proven to enhance athletic performance, increase strength and power, increase endurance while reducing fatigue, and improve muscle recovery. Citrulline Malate is a salt form of the amino acid. The malate, or malic acid, is found in fruits such as apples and enhances the effects of Citrulline. Malic acid takes part in aerobic cellular respiration where oxygen and a carbon compound (acetyl Co-A) are used to produce immediate energy and CO2 in the mitochondria of the cell. This is called the Kreb’s cycle. Malate conditions the recycling of lactate and pyruvate promoting efficient energy production and protecting muscles from fatigue.

Citrulline Malate reduces lactic acid and ammonia and increases ATP production, allowing your muscles to work harder for longer periods of time! Citrulline Malate also provides extremely powerful “pumps”, due to its ability to increase nitric oxide levels. Research has shown that supplementation of Citrulline actually raises Arginine levels more effectively than taking the same dose of straight Arginine! This uniquely bonded amino acid is one of the key components of the MyoFUEL formula, and works synergistically with the other ingredients to boost performance and build muscle!

Electrolytes:

Did you know that studies have shown that even slight dehydration will cause dramatic decreases in athletic performance? Get this: losing a mere 20% of your water stores can reduce your athletic performance by up to 50%! Therefore, it can be argued that the single most important aspect of maintaining optimum performance is HYDRATION. When we exercise, we sweat, which means we lose large amounts of water and subsequently, dehydrate ourselves during exercise. However, drinking more water is not enough; it is absolutely imperative to also intake extra minerals, electrolytes, and phosphates to ensure that you stay as hydrated as physically possible.

That’s why MyoFUEL contains the perfect amounts of electrolytes in order to maintain maximum hydration and optimum performance. Electrolytes facilitate communication between our brain and rest of our body, as they allow conductivity of the electrical signals. Electrolytes help to regulate muscle contraction, and without sufficient amounts of electrolytes, our muscles can begin to cramp and “fail” because the brain can no longer communicate effectively with the body. MyoFUEL will never allow this to occur! ! You will never run out of gas! MyoFUEL will provide your muscles with the substrate they need to perform optimally, from the beginning of your workout all the way to the very last rep!

By the way..WHO WANTS A FREE TUB!??! :)

What's crazy is how much money you can spend on supplements. I've been natural for a year now and got to thinking about it; between vitistack, tribulous, protein, BCAA, fat burners, pre workout, and quest bars, I spend three times as much as I did on gear.

I just didn't realize it because I'm not getting it all at once. Am I wasting my money? I don't know but there isn't one of those things I'd want to drop. Maybe the pre workout but I see a noticeable difference in sex drive when on tribX90 (placebo, maybe but I don't care it's working) the fat burners help with my appetite and the quest bars keep me from missing meals and cheating

The only things I take anymore are standard multivit and protien powder for shakes. Other than that just gear as usual...

Hell no. Your body is primed to absorb nutrients and supplements while on.

Amino acid complex/BCAA's and pre workout are a mainstay

Hell no. Your body is primed to absorb nutrients and supplements while on.

Amino acid complex/BCAA's and pre workout are a mainstay

Peptide bonded amino acids are absorbed THREE TIMES more efficiently than FREE FORM amino acids (l-configuration).

I switched from preworkout formulas to nicotine gum and I'll never switch back. I feel like the preworkout products out there just keep adding more and more caffeine and junk, and I dunno about you guys but 400mg of caffeine to go for a 45-1hr gym session is just too much. Especially in the summer when it's already hot, and you down that megadose of caffeine and you are sweating double what you normally would for a couple hours AFTER your workout is finished. That's how I feel, at least.

What do you feel with the nicotine gum? How much do you use it? You take it pre-workout?

info sent would love to try this stuff

How did you come to this conclusion?? Show me the research

This is a fact, di and tri-peptides are predigested as the result of hydrolyzation, and are transported directly in to muscle tissue via Pep1 and not broken down in the stomach, like polypeptide bonded amino acids (foods) and subsequent free form amino acids.

The study above I posted on Amino Acid Absorption (graph) shows that di and tri-peptides are absorbed and utilized 3 times more efficiently than free form.

Care to send some of it overseas, bro? :)

for those who quit supplements, mainly those used for health, any regrets/negative effects health wise that you know of?

for those who quit supplements, mainly those used for health, any regrets/negative effects health wise that you know of?

Really?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear