advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did you quit using supplements when you started using gear?

Fast Dick

Registered
As for myself, i just quit taking stuff for performance and recovery and started taking stuff more for maintaining health. Im sure this is what most others have done but im just curious if anyone still uses stuff like preworkouts, recovery formulas, creatine, aminos, etc.

I quit taking the products that increase test, but still use aminos and protein to supplement my eating

No reason to stop preworkout stuff.

I stopped test boosters but added liver and prostate support.

Proper supplementation has its advantages both on and off gear. I feel those who maximize proper diet and supplementation are those one who sing low dosages as they are maximizing everything prior to gear.

Creatine, glutamine, beta-alinine, protein powders, card powder, multivitamin, b-12, vit D, etc... come to mind for things to run all the time.

I spend more on health supps but still use the basics as i believe they are very effective (creatine leucine)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

It's amazing people still waste $ on free form glutamine.

I love preworkout drinks. I dont believe in supplements. I believe that creatine, Amino's, vitamins and so on are beneficial.. I just dont trust the companies. There's really no regulations on them. so id rather stick to basics like protien powders ( even then I hardly buy them), and preworkout drinks. Gear and food is the best... Ooh yeah and tanning.. Adds 10lbs of muscle ;)

I don't go off cycle so I'm always on and I still use lots of supplements. Currently synthetek liver protection, BCAAs, NAC, Milk Thistle, Multi Vitamin, fish oils, coq10, preworkout.

Never stop supplementation. It aids in recovery and will help you achieve better gains.

Isn't that like stop eating/training properly once you start gear?

Why stop the things that have worked for you naturally? Creatine, BCAAs, Pre workout supps, Glutamine, all very useful as well as health supps! Why not give your body everything :)

just take preworkout and intra workout stuff now (with slin...HBCD's, hydro whey, creatine, leucine)

As the Owner of a supplement company, I will be the first to tell you that the vast majority of bodybuilding supplements don't really do anything--either because they contain ineffective ingredients or if they do contain effective ingredients, they are improperly dosed. Many of these products are downright scams, bordering on fraud.

A product that sells based on HYPE will sell well TEMPORARILY but a product that sells based on it's EFFECTIVENESS alone will sell very well for a very long time. My name is Ross Erstling, it's my great pleasure to introduce myself and my extremely unique and highly effective line of bodybuilding supplements. I founded Supreme Sports Enhancements (SSE) over 7 years ago at the young age of 23 years old, because as a passionate and extremely educated supplement consumer, I was tired of seeing an industry replete with pseudo-science and placebo products. I began developing my own formulas for my own personal use, and they were so unique and effective, I decided that I wanted to bring them to the market; and so SSE was born.

Using only the highest quality ingredients in their proven effective dosages, all of our products are supported by the science and verified by user experience. We hold multiple licenses for the many patented ingredients used in our highly researched formulas Our products can be found in retail stores nationwide, including Bodybuilding.com, where our products outperform many popular brands.

UNIQUE AND EFFECTIVE. This is the heart of our formulating philosophy. If I create a new product, it has to be the BEST, there must be something that sets mine APART from the rest to make it UNIQUE and DIFFERENT. If I can't do something NEW or make something BETTER, I don't do it. This is my business model, and this is why we are still in business after 7 years when major brands with tremendous backing have failed in this supplement industry time and time again. Like I said above: A product that sells based on HYPE will sell well TEMPORARILY but a product that sells based on it's EFFECTIVENESS alone will sell very well for a very long time.

30% OFF using "Group30" at Supreme Sports Enhancements

sosm14.jpg

Last edited:
Still take pre workout, aminos, joint, creatine, and occasional shake. But as far as any "boosters" no.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws