mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"THE THINK TANK" - A Unique Perspective into the Mental and Physical Aspects of our S

Hmmm

Sometimes my mind wrestles with all these fat burning supps.

Whether it be ECA stacks, caffeine, green tea, guarana, yohimbine, etc,
are they harmful? I mean they raise your heart rate and core body temp.

Do you guys think they're safer than a low dose of clenbuterol? Why?

Back in the day, Spirodent made some legit clen, dosed at 2 mcg per tab.
6 mcg's/day worked wonders!

Anybody know of any good sources of legit clen?

-MT

-MT
I know a couple years ago when pre-workout supplements became very popular and supps like Jacked, C4, and others hit the market I had free samples of them all and used many.
As a heavier guy, especially off season, 280's the supplements had more negatives on my training and blood pressure and actually began to make my training really suck. Back and legs were especially hard, I would spend 10 minutes huffing and puffing after a hard set.
I had to do away with them and my training improved drastically which reinforced my belief that the supps had more negatives than positives.
Since then I really cut back on the use of fat burners, eca, clen or anything stimulatory. I do drink a cup of coffee every morning before doing am cardio but most days thats all.

Im curious, a few years back there was some discussion of nicotine as a fat burner. Anyone have any info regarding its use for fat loss?

-MT

I'm going to say that for short periods of time moderate clen use is probably safer than most fat burners out there. I do think long term usage can cause issues, but a moderate dose for 2 week periods I would say will not cause much harm.

Yes, I use caffeine and yohimbine, but nothing with proprietary blends or that does not have a longstanding history of use with established guidelines.

I am currently using m4bteam.com's clen and I definitely feel it. I get the sweats and shakes from 40mcg. My girl used 20mcg and her heart was pounding lol

Eh....there are studies showing significant health risks with clen. I have yet to see any legit studies showing health risks from green tea except potentially in ridiculously high doses. Same with caffeine (again from a health standpoint here).

Yohimbine I'm going to try out but there are some health risks there as with the ECA stack, which I used once for 3-4 weeks but wouldn't use again (good for appetite suppression and energy but that was about it). Rewards vs risk ratio not high enough IMO. There may be sides to AAS but the results are clear and often drastic. If one is going to potentially get the same or higher sides from a fat burner it better make a big difference IMO.

Cerb I tried the reverse grip close grip smith bench we talked about as a tricep exercise today. I liked the feeling on my triceps but it was hurting my wrists a bit. I tried wider grip still tucking and it felt better on the wrists but I'm not sure if it would still be considered a good tricep movement in that case then, or at least as much so. Thoughts?

Also do you usually orient the bench so when you lift the bar up your twisting the bar towards you or away from you to get it out of the smith locks? I tried both and could only get 3 reps with a given weight when oriented in the position that had me twisting the bar towards me and got 10 reps with the same weight in the orientation where I twist the bar away from me.

I use about 4" wider than shoulder width grip...its the most comfortable for me...its not a long range of motion, but boy does it hit the tris different.

-MT

I think ephedrine and its bigger cousin clen are actually safer than most stimulants that have been on the market lately, there arw risk, and studies show high doses can be a problem...but they have been studied more than the others.

Neither will constrict the blood vessels as much as other stimulants, this increases blood pressure and heart rate, more dangerous in my opinion.

I know a couple years ago when pre-workout supplements became very popular and supps like Jacked, C4, and others hit the market I had free samples of them all and used many.
As a heavier guy, especially off season, 280's the supplements had more negatives on my training and blood pressure and actually began to make my training really suck. Back and legs were especially hard, I would spend 10 minutes huffing and puffing after a hard set.
I had to do away with them and my training improved drastically which reinforced my belief that the supps had more negatives than positives.
Since then I really cut back on the use of fat burners, eca, clen or anything stimulatory. I do drink a cup of coffee every morning before doing am cardio but most days thats all.

Im curious, a few years back there was some discussion of nicotine as a fat burner. Anyone have any info regarding its use for fat loss?

Adjos, nothing legal or gray will compare to nicotine for amount fat loss and safety. I wont recommend it due to it being addictive. But it increases temperature, liberates fatty acids, blunts insulin, and reduces hunger. It is a safe as caffeine if not found in tobacco.

Adjos, nothing legal or gray will compare to nicotine for amount fat loss and safety. I wont recommend it due to it being addictive. But it increases temperature, liberates fatty acids, blunts insulin, and reduces hunger. It is a safe as caffeine if not found in tobacco.

What I had read at one point was it had less hoops to jump to precurse adrenalin, which ephedrine and supplements like ephedrine had to precurse nor-epinephrine to get nor-adrenalin. So you removed some steps of metabolism essentially...or at least what I remember reading.
I like it because it feels like the stimulatory effect wears off the minute you removed it all from your mouth, or at least shortly thereafter, so I can use it very late at night and still go to sleep easily.

I use about 4" wider than shoulder width grip...its the most comfortable for me...its not a long range of motion, but boy does it hit the tris different.

Oh, interesting, I guess you never said to use a close grip? Maybe since we were talking about tricep exercises I assumed you meant close grip, but the wider grip definitely felt better to me and if you're saying it still hits the triceps hard then great.

Interesting about the nicotine....I feel like I shouldn't even start researching it or I'll become overly curious and want to try it lol

What I had read at one point was it had less hoops to jump to precurse adrenalin, which ephedrine and supplements like ephedrine had to precurse nor-epinephrine to get nor-adrenalin. So you removed some steps of metabolism essentially...or at least what I remember reading.
I like it because it feels like the stimulatory effect wears off the minute you removed it all from your mouth, or at least shortly thereafter, so I can use it very late at night and still go to sleep easily.

Exactly, average clearance time is 20-40min. I use it because my lymes disease causes Parkinson like trimmers when I hold something heavy. Nicotine lets me still lift heavy. I used to smoke, so im already addicted. When I quit the trimmers started, my Dr suggested the gum, and if I developed health issues to stop.

Last edited:
Oh, interesting, I guess you never said to use a close grip? Maybe since we were talking about tricep exercises I assumed you meant close grip, but the wider grip definitely felt better to me and if you're saying it still hits the triceps hard then great.

Interesting about the nicotine....I feel like I shouldn't even start researching it or I'll become overly curious and want to try it lol

Lol, I think we were talking about it with close grip press as well,to replace dips.

nothing controls my appetite and boosts my energy like good old ephedrine, that is a staple for me when dieting... i like to rotate between clen and ECA

Pumped, I use them in the smith were I unlock away from myself...if possible use a smith with slight angle and push away from yourself. Adds an inch or so movement .

Exactly, average clearance time is 20-40min. I use it because my lymes disease causes Parkinson like trimmers when I hold something heavy. Nicotine lets me still lift heavy. I used to smoke, so im already addicted. When I quit the trimmers started, my Dr suggested the gum, and if I developed health issues to stop.

I never knew it had any medicinal applications like that.
I have to confess I dip. I dont do it often, and its addictive but I have always been able to quit doing it. I'll do it for a couple weeks, when I have to take 1/5 of a can to get something out of it, its time to drop it. I imagine like ephedrine and clen, it also can down regulate quickly.
And the addiction is strong.

nothing controls my appetite and boosts my energy like good old ephedrine, that is a staple for me when dieting... i like to rotate between clen and ECA

You never use yohimbine between ECA and clen dalvare?

I never knew it had any medicinal applications like that.
I have to confess I dip. I dont do it often, and its addictive but I have always been able to quit doing it. I'll do it for a couple weeks, when I have to take 1/5 of a can to get something out of it, its time to drop it. I imagine like ephedrine and clen, it also can down regulate quickly.
And the addiction is strong.

Nicotine increase dopamine, lack of dopamine causes tirmmers. Nicotine lozenges dont cause tooth problems or cancer risk. If you can switch, you'll do yourself a big favor.

Last edited:
Reverse of cutting???? Since we are on the subject of fat burners....
This past winter, I decided to stop bouncing at clubs, Im pushing 40 years old....I'm 5'5" so I would carry up to 230lbs to be able to move larger men with ease. ( yes lighter weight allows you to fight better, but shear mass allows you to grab and go)

So I'm cutting down, lost 18lbs in 6 weeks, nothing drastic with cardo or burners yet. My question is, instead of doing the :Thank God prep is over!" Has anyone just removed what got them lean in the same reverse metod to rebuild. Im naturally endo type, and dont want to get fluffy again....its getting harder to loose the older I get. Would rather build and stay lean from now on.

Pumped, I use them in the smith were I unlock away from myself...if possible use a smith with slight angle and push away from yourself. Adds an inch or so movement .

OK unlocking myself is how I did it today besides the one set and that one set was much weaker (I assume based on the angle) so I'll stick to the unlocking it away method.

I looked back at our old messages and you did say close grip bench and reverse presses so I must have just mixed it up in my head thinking close grip applied to the reverse press. I'll go with the wider grip as you mentioned, which I'm sure my wrists will approve of lol. You also mentioned in our message about putting a block or towel there too which is funny because during the exercise today I specifically thought how the lower 2-3in seemed to strain my shoulders a bit.

Reverse of cutting???? Since we are on the subject of fat burners....
This past winter, I decided to stop bouncing at clubs, Im pushing 40 years old....I'm 5'5" so I would carry up to 230lbs to be able to move larger men with ease. ( yes lighter weight allows you to fight better, but shear mass allows you to grab and go)

So I'm cutting down, lost 18lbs in 6 weeks, nothing drastic with cardo or burners yet. My question is, instead of doing the :Thank God prep is over!" Has anyone just removed what got them lean in the same reverse metod to rebuild. Im naturally endo type, and dont want to get fluffy again....its getting harder to loose the older I get. Would rather build and stay lean from now on.

Are you asking about gaining and keeping lean?

Are you asking about gaining and keeping lean?

LOL, I can see were my post was not clear. Im talking about avoiding rebound fat gain. This is just an idea i have in my head.

when you start to cut, and are smart about it you do things in steps, to avoid rebound I was thinking of doing everything in reverse order that I added instead of just stopping and just cruising.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity