over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP chris250

I never had the opportunity to make his acquaintance but RIP Chris. Prayers for the family and friends

Please don't imply he died from heart problems when you have no clue. It's possible but like another said there is a lot of other stuff going on here that has been eluded to.

RIP :( So sad...we've lost many great contributors to the board this year. I hope he is at peace and his family find solace in one another.

God rest his soul. Prayers to his family.

Another one bites the dust... :cool:

At this point, you can only wonder who's gonna be the next vet to pass away... I hate opening PM in the morning and start my day with such tragic news. :(

Chris talked openly about his heart problems many years ago, and I even clearly remember Dante trying to convince him to become the best "fit" athlete he could be and stop chasing his 300 lbs mass monster dream, for in the end it might just lead to disaster... :eek:

Whatever the cause of his death, stopping gear for good and therefore losing much size might have caused a huge psychological trauma, that's for sure.

RIP Chris.

Chris talked openly about his heart problems many years ago, and I even clearly remember Dante trying to convince him to become the best "fit" athlete he could be and stop chasing his 300 lbs mass monster dream, for in the end it might just lead to disaster... :eek:

no kidding... I just looked through his threads.

he spent much of his late 20's and early-mid 30's in the 255-280 range (at 5'9)

then had his heart issue in 2010, and appeared to be dialing things back as a result.. but it did not last long.

the last thread he started in 2013, he was back to 275 and trying to push even higher..

few people get a second chance to turn things around... it's truly sad when guys ignore the writing on the wall and refuse to hang up the extremeness of the lifestyle.

if there's a lesson to be learned here, it's that passion and ambition are both great things... but we should never allow ourselves to be so consumed by them that we lose track of reality.

very sad news.

Another one bites the dust... :cool:

At this point, you can only wonder who's gonna be the next vet to pass away... I hate opening PM in the morning and start my day with such tragic news. :(

Whatever the cause of his death, stopping gear for good and therefore losing much size might have caused a huge psychological trauma, that's for sure.

RIP Chris.
This is very sad.
Chris was really one of the very early inspirations to me on DC training when we met on Mayhem in which he was a figure head. But he was oh so much more than a high level bodybuilder, he was a friend, a, father and a husband, he really gushed over his wife and children and animals in our conversations over the years.

Really hope some can learn the tragedy of an early death, whatever the cause may be the world really is worse off with the Loss of Chis G.

Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Last edited:
Such tragic news! His poor wife and children.

Even though there's nothing concrete on Chris' death, I just want to point out that when he did come forward and discuss his heart problems, he said that most of it was caused from untreated high blood pressure for many years!

May he rest in peace. My prayers go out for him as he rests and to his family for understanding and acceptance. May God bless them.

RIP chris250.

Not sure why many are talking heart problems. Guy didn't even use a lot of stuff. All signs point to this being mental health related. If there is a lesson everyone should be pushing, it's depression/anxiety awareness.

But hey, everyone has a narrative to push, right?

RIP chris250.

Not sure why many are talking heart problems. Guy didn't even use a lot of stuff. All signs point to this being mental health related. If there is a lesson everyone should be pushing, it's depression/anxiety awareness.

many are talking Heart problems because HE CAME FORWARD and told us all about his heart problems

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/59804-great-news-doctors.html

Last edited:
RIP Chris. You will be missed brother!:(

RIP chris250.

By your join date, you weren't even a member here when Chris had his life threatening heart issues...As for your, "narrative to push" comment...Please save the smart ass remarks in a situation like this if you want to remain a member here! Now read below and get educated on this!!

Look at his initial post on page 1
Then page 3 post# 59
Then page 6 post# 102 and read from there and take special note of post# 109.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/58782-hospital-weekend.html

Last edited:
I just read over on getbig that his death was a suicide. Not sure about the credibility of the source but that is what seems to be out there

He also posted multiple times about his anxiety/mental health issues on other boards and venues. My join date is really irrelevant aside from being something you can use as a mark against me. Many people read the board prior to making accounts.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear