over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use low doses of lots of aas?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I wonder if it would be beneficial and actually more safe to run long term cycles of low doses of multiple aas to get all the benefits they each offer. For example I usually just stay on an HRT+ and add something. My base is 500mg test. I know that sounds like a lot for HRT but with a range of 220-850ng/dl my test levels are around 1600 on 500mg test. I know many who get those results off only 250mg(and yes the test is real). Anyway so back to what I was saying. Staying on a good base of test and what about adding a low dose tren. Like maybe 50mg TrenE per week to get the benefits of tren. And maybe 50mg deca for joint health. Some low dose mastE(maybe 100mg) or 12.5mg proviron 2x per day to get the benefits of increasing free test. And a low dose var like 20mg for the special benefits var does. Maybe 5mg dbol 2x per day as well. Anyone experiment with a similar idea like this? Seems like it would be much more healthy as well.

oh yah and also cant forget about peptides. Maybe 10mg MK677 EOD with 2mg cjcDac and mabye 2iu's GH post workout. Maybe throw in 50mcg ghrp2/50mcg hex with the GH and maybe a few days per week add 2-3iu humalog.

I'm doing something very similar. 75mg test/75mg deca is my base. Every four weeks I alternate between gh/slin and 150mg tren ace. So half the time I'm running 150mg total aas with some gh/slin and the other half the time I'm running 300mg total aas. Haven't done this for very long yet though, still dialing it in.

roast

JJB1 uses all kinds of different aas concurrently to hit all the different receptors

JJB1 uses all kinds of different aas concurrently to hit all the different receptors

Was just about to say. Don't know if he still does but he once talked about using low doses of basically everything a few years back. Looking forward to to hearing more about that

I wonder if it would be beneficial and actually more safe to run long term cycles of low doses of multiple aas to get all the benefits they each offer.

Opinion only: Beneficial, yes. Safe, no.

I think there are huge benefits from stacking a test derivative, a 19-nor and a DHT derivative (irrespective of dose - e.g. test+tren+mast), but I think it's the long term that causes the issues.

I've spoken off the record separately to two (friend of friend) endocrinologists about this at reasonable lengths, both with an "interest" in AAS (mis?)-use for muscle gain. And both stated that given the choice, they would rather run more aggressive short term cycles with cruise level dosages between them, than to run a longer mid dosed cycle. They cited that things like RBC and blood pressure tends to increase over time. And that damage tends to be caused by long term exposure rather than being dose-specific. So they hypothesised/guessed that 1g for 6 wks with an 18 wk cruise would "probably" be "safer" than 500mg for 12 wks with a 12 wk cruise which in turn would be "safer" then 250mg for 24 wks (all 3 examples average 6 grams spread over 6 months). To them cruise seemed to mean "about" 100-150mg/wk.

So I predict that you'll get great results (lets face it, more is always better, unless it's number of diseases lol) but you'll have to monitor everything carefully.

Also it's worth noting that if you need higher doses of injected test to get good blood values, then you'll probably need higher doses of other things too... I can't help thinking that if you need 500mg test to feel normal, then 50mg of deca will do the square root of fcuk all. So at doses you'd need, 4-5 compounds stacked together would end up putting you into several grams a week. Which isn't low or mid level dosing anyway.

All just opinions tho...

I wonder if it would be beneficial and actually more safe to run long term cycles of low doses of multiple aas to get all the benefits they each offer. For example I usually just stay on an HRT+ and add something. My base is 500mg test. I know that sounds like a lot for HRT but with a range of 220-850ng/dl my test levels are around 1600 on 500mg test. I know many who get those results off only 250mg(and yes the test is real). Anyway so back to what I was saying. Staying on a good base of test and what about adding a low dose tren. Like maybe 50mg TrenE per week to get the benefits of tren. And maybe 50mg deca for joint health. Some low dose mastE(maybe 100mg) or 12.5mg proviron 2x per day to get the benefits of increasing free test. And a low dose var like 20mg for the special benefits var does. Maybe 5mg dbol 2x per day as well. Anyone experiment with a similar idea like this? Seems like it would be much more healthy as well.

oh yah and also cant forget about peptides. Maybe 10mg MK677 EOD with 2mg cjcDac and mabye 2iu's GH post workout. Maybe throw in 50mcg ghrp2/50mcg hex with the GH and maybe a few days per week add 2-3iu humalog.

stop kidding yourself, this is a terrible idea and all you are doing is really lying to yourself trying to justify endless cycles.

the idea of living on deca or eq or "joint health" is like one of the stupidest statements we hear around here... there are so much better things to do that are actually healthy! lol that like saying im just gona live on methyprednisolone cus its good for inflammation....

and the special benefits of each aas... lol

for real, stop spending so much time reading about steroids, there is no magic.

a little test with good diet and training is all you need, MAYBE gh at the outside... THAT you can live on.

in idk 95% + of situations I see the real thing missing is diet and training... not the drugs.

stop kidding yourself, this is a terrible idea and all you are doing is really lying to yourself trying to justify endless cycles.

the idea of living on deca or eq or "joint health" is like one of the stupidest statements we hear around here... there are so much better things to do that are actually healthy! lol that like saying im just gona live on methyprednisolone cus its good for inflammation....

a little test with good diet and training is all you need, MAYBE gh at the outside... THAT you can live on.

in idk 95% + of situations I see the real thing missing is diet and training... not the drugs.

Say WHAT?? It's not all about the perfect cycle and synergy? Damn *face palm*:banghead:

When did you have blood drawn after your Test injection?

Don't you think all of those AAS are going to have a cumulative effect on health?

Drops mic...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I like to alternate between a pretty low dose of test (800 mg) and a pretty high dose of Boldenone (1200). This enables me to maintain muscle (I've been on gear over ten years) and even make gains when my carbs are high. If I want to look bigger/better for an event or whatever, I throw in Anadrol or maybe tren, but never for more than two or three weeks. Once a year I come off everything for a month. I run GH year round except when I run out because of getting scammed, LOL

I'm an advocate of using low doses period, even if it were long term as well.. If things are done right there can be a ALOT out of just 300-500 test and low dose of an anabolic, and thats equalling to less than 1g total of test and an anabolic combined.. As one of the guys mentioned, what people are really missing out on is their training being on point, and nutrition.. Some people are generally to concerned about throwing up huge and big amount of numbers (grams) of this and that and still wonder why either looking the same or not exactly what you should be? There is a time to "Increase" but really that all depends, in my opinion its not really necessary.. But, If needed regardless others are just going to go up to 4-5g+, that just being test alone.. Idk, it can never be understood I guess.

When did you have blood drawn after your Test injection?

Don't you think all of those AAS are going to have a cumulative effect on health?

I always take my shots 2x per week. 250mg monday and 250mg thursday. Got bloods done monday morning before monday's shot.

LK I think you missed my point. I should have clarified more though. I dont use a lot of gear, never have. I just dont respond well to high doses and I always get sick whenver I do anything in high doses. I usually just stay on test and add something like 400mg/wk PrimoE for a while then maybe 40mg var a day for a few months, then just test for a few months, maybe some NPP at 350mg/wk,etc.. nothing big. I was just thinking about trying out the low dose multi compound idea for like 6months. I didnt mean to use the word "special" lol I just meant to take advantage of what each compound does. As for Deca and joints Dr.'s have been prescribing deca for years with HRT so im not sure what was so invalid with that? Also notice how I didnt say low doses of every aas. I only am referring to a few. For example low dose anavar b/c it increases nitrogen retention in the muscle, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones. Plus its not very liver toxic so it would be a good candidate. Deca for its joint lubrication and i'd opt for deca over EQ as eq will increase RBC's too much and seems more unsafe than deca. Tren being the king of it all for its extreme anabolic and androgentic properties along with its increase of IGF-1 levels, its ability to inhibit glucocorticoid hormones, and its ability to improve nutrient efficiency. Didnt Dante write something about 7mg tren per day or something along those lines?

its like saying it would be safe to use lots of drugs but only a little of each.
one bump of coke, one snort of meth, one of heroin, one cigarette, one shot of vodka, one vicodin. u know, hit all the pleasure receptors.

its like saying it would be safe to use lots of drugs but only a little of each.
one bump of coke, one snort of meth, one of heroin, one cigarette, one shot of vodka, one vicodin. u know, hit all the pleasure receptors.

kind of an asinine comparison fam..

but somewhat accurate tbh

This approach with gear probably works best if you eat your meals at a large buffet and have just a little bit of everything.

That sounds the guru's of my gym talking. Isn't the way to do things, the blood concentration will never be achieved. My body likes short high dose blast and a little cruise. Eat perfect and train better than that.

My typical test only cycle is 1100mg week. If I'm running other stuff, I usually drop the test to 800-1g.

Personally I always looked better adding 1 thing to test. The more I added I found I didnt really look much better for how many different things I was adding and only beating my body up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131