over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on my son please

prostock

Registered
He is a college student and said he believes he has ADD OR ADHD. As of late he is haveing trouble focuseing on his schooling. The earliest the doc can see him is 5 wks away for testing. Do you fellas have any input on what i can get for him temporarily to enhance his focus ? Something natural ? Much appreciate.. pro

Huperzine A, vitamin d, ginkgo biloba, acetyl l carnitine, DHA, b12. These are have many benefits for the brain and I'm sure there are more. I share the same issue as your son except I'm not in college. I take huperzine a daily. I suppose it works better than nothing but I just don't want to take adderal or any other narcotic again. I've abused them so I stay away. Good luck bro!! Google can be a great source of info too.

You could try something like SNS focus XT. I tried it several years ago and liked it. They have two versions one with caffeine and one without I liked the caffeine version better. I also used NOW Alpha GPC with it( this is a more bio available form of choline and choline is already in the Focus XT so you may not need it or wish to substitute something else) . A lot of these things take some time to work but in my experience within a week you should notice something. It has been a few years since I used these so do some research on Nootropics/ smart drugs they may have something better to fit his needs.

The two I mentioned can be had for about $45/month supply.

Also check out Noopept not sure how natural or effective but I think it is one of the newer Nootropics. SNS also carries a version of this as well as various research chem sites and other vitamin companies.

I am a teacher, Prostock.

I see boys that are on Ritalin and other add or adhd drugs all the time. I think it is over prescribed and changes the kids personality. That is my opinion. I would try the ginko biloba.

Tell him life sucks too bad suck it up pay attention and get shit done. In your best fatherly way of course. When avoidable, the less drugs during developmental years the better, period.

look into piracetim. Also have a talk about life. We all have ADD when we don`t wanna write a 2000 word essay for english on a stupid topic (like me due by sunday night)... embrace the grind, push through and on the other side he will be stronger and proud of accomplishment. I`m 37 y/o and go to school with a bunch of 19-20y/o bobble heads, I`m in the top 5% of grades of my class. These don`t wanna put in the work. Emphasize with the hard work, dedication somes the time to play, time to have fun.

I see boys that are on Ritalin and other add or adhd drugs all the time. I think it is over prescribed and changes the kids personality. That is my opinion. I would try the ginko biloba.

I agree with Jethro, try not to go Ritalin. Like little slice wrote it wouldn't hurt to see how he is sleeping. Is he on social media all the time? That's a big focus drain.

Last edited:
Thankyou 4 the replys

I like some of the supp ideas and looking into them. He s a go gettr as he took himself at 17 old from a fat 190 lbs @ 6ft 7 to at 25yrs @265 and 10% natty. Some folks can acquire an chem imbalance leading to his issues on studying focus.. i appreciate all the input guys...pro

I like some of the supp ideas and looking into them. He s a go gettr as he took himself at 17 old from a fat 190 lbs @ 6ft 7 to at 25yrs @265 and 10% natty. Some folks can acquire an chem imbalance leading to his issues on studying focus.. i appreciate all the input guys...pro

Your sons 25? That changes everything. He's ready for his first cycle. Years of steroids I know have made me smarter.

does your son train at least moderate (or harder) in the gym?

is he nutrition right and sleeping right?

thats the best cure I know of peroid

Adhd is often misdianosed. Ive been mis-diagnosed when I was 14 , they put me on wellbutin and some other shit; however it was for four months only, its the worst ive ever felt in my life and when I was twenty I abused ecstacy every weekend for six months, so there ya go prescription drugs are shit

adderal is methamphetine basically, ssri, and ssni's changes chemicals hugetime...heres a fact all school shootings, every single person that did the school shootings were on anti-psychotic drugs

Yes sir

does your son train at least moderate (or harder) in the gym?

is he nutrition right and sleeping right?

thats the best cure I know of peroid

Adhd is often misdianosed. Ive been mis-diagnosed when I was 14 , they put me on wellbutin and some other shit; however it was for four months only, its the worst ive ever felt in my life and when I was twenty I abused ecstacy every weekend for six months, so there ya go prescription drugs are shit

adderal is methamphetine basically, ssri, and ssni's changes chemicals hugetime...heres a fact all school shootings, every single person that did the school shootings were on anti-psychotic drugs

I agree with you totally.. im just looking for input and try to help him till his doc appt. Yes he trains hard and looks great the way he is at his current stats being natty. He sleeps good and no sleep apnea that i have seen.. he s studying nutrition and he s well informed of diet. Hey thankyou for the info sir.. pro

Keep us informed how he does. He might be under stress too. I know this effects my sleep patterns and thinking.

Huperzine A works well and is inexpensive online.

Damn

Tell him life sucks too bad suck it up pay attention and get shit done. In your best fatherly way of course. When avoidable, the less drugs during developmental years the better, period.[/QU

Wow you have great intelligence..

has he tried to start training his mind to focus?

The school nurses give stuff out like candy. Has he been there or is it a small uni?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

College student, how is he eating? Nutrition?

Ak

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhenry117
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity