over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Armodafinil or modafinil

I was prescribed brand name Nuvigil after a new baby, due to sleep deprivation over 6 months, which made me unable to function at work.

I sort of remember that time period, and it sort of worked.

When I take one of the leftover pills now, I feel very awake, but very light headed and unable to focus. I very much prefer Adderall (which I am also RX'd).

A Sunifiram and phenylpiracetam combo is better than either Modafinil or Armodafinil. When it comes to the "finils", Flmodafinil is the best.

Anyway, if you guys are looking for something like Modafinil/Armodafinil, NSX-6 is superior to either...according to everyone who has used it and has experience with both drugs.

Here is a quote from a member at Intense Muscle who commented on the stuff. You can see his review in the thread titled "SMA Labs", if you want to confirm.

"Well its been about a week of using this everyday. I use it daily when I wake up, and I'll either hit the gym if I'm off or go to work.

What I've noticed is that it has a clean energy that lasts, not like the coffee I normally have to keep drinking every few hours. I've also dabbled with "Mod" and its definitely not like that in terms of alertness, but I believe its better that way. I still seem to get a clarity and good energy that allows a great deal of focus (tunnel effect)."

If you guys are unsure about its superiority, just do a brief search on sunifiram and phenylpiracetam--two of the 6 compounds in NSX-6.

U got the manufacturer site for the coupon? Ive heard and read tons about this and also work shifts

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

I got a discount card from my doc. I just got prescribed nuvigil earlier this week. I got over a months worth a of samples I filled my script at the pharmacy and with the card the med was free for my 30 day supply.

Anyway, if you guys are looking for something like Modafinil/Armodafinil, NSX-6 is superior to either...according to everyone who has used it and has experience with both drugs.
[/I]

If you guys are unsure about its superiority, just do a brief search on sunifiram and phenylpiracetam--two of the 6 compounds in NSX-6.

Cmon Mike please dont go this route. You will loose a lot of respect people have for you.

Bashing other products to pump your own, be patient, get it out there and if its good enough people will talk on your behalf.

Cmon Mike please dont go this route. You will loose a lot of respect people have for you.

Bashing other products to pump your own, be patient, get it out there and if its good enough people will talk on your behalf.

Bashing other products? Are you kidding me? First of all, please show me where I bashed a single product. Secondly, me posting a review of someone who said they thought phenylpiracetam and sunifiram was superior to Moda/Armoda is HARDLY considered bashing a product! It is called a drug comparison!

Furthermore, and of great relevance is the fact that Modafinil and Armodafinil belong to a damn pharmaceutical company...not a competitor of mine and certainly not a supp company! On top of that Modafinil is generic now (I believe), so anyone can make it.

You do realize all of these compounds are not only available on the open market, but are prescription drugs in one country or another, right? It was an apt comparison, as they are similar classes of drugs...and it's not like I am the only one who has done so. This comparison has been made between these very drugs literally 1,000's of times by people all over non-bodybuilding boards for YEARS!

Basically, what you're saying is that if I sold a creatine product that many people thought was better than plain monohydrate (which no longer has a patent and is now "generic")...and there was science to back it up...that I shouldn't be allowed to post a user review from someone saying it actually worked better. Nonsense!

For the record, I don't give two shits about Big Pharma. If I EVER think I have something better than them, I am going to shout it from the freakin' rooftops.

As you can see, I took a bit of offense to the "bashing other companies" comment...because it was straight up bullshit. I will NEVER do that...to anyone (aside from big Pharma because they're thieves).

But I will tell what I will do---I will take every opportunity to educate people on what this product is...and every product I make after this...and if I have science to prove a product is better than the competition, I will say it...and if I don't, I will say that too!

If you actually knew what the compounds in NSX-6 were, you would understand why I made this comparison. I am not going to say the following myself (because I don't want to draw unwanted attention), but I will tell you what others have said about it--that is like like an ADD med...but without the sides typically associated with ADD meds (and multiple other unrelated benefits). To be honest with you, if I could market this stuff as anything...it would be that...but it's really not a good idea to do that...for many reasons...so I need to come up with other ways of getting my point across because very FEW people on this board have any clue what most of the compounds in NSX-6 are. If I would have released something everyone knew about, it would have been different, but we wanted to do something completely new for our first product.

Last edited:
Mike, you shouldn't of even given that comment as much time and explanation as you did. Nobody with a brain would have thought or said what this guy did.
Just shows how ignorant and uninformed most are on these boards. They should not be anywhere near these drugs. Imo...

Sent from a place you don't know.

Mike, you shouldn't of even given that comment as much time and explanation as you did. Nobody with a brain would have thought or said what this guy did.
Just shows how ignorant and uninformed most are on these boards. They should not be anywhere near these drugs. Imo...

Thanks, brother. It helps to hear you say that because it is difficult for me to be objective when it has to do with my own stuff. There's a fine line between tactfully marketing/advertising and going too far, so when Tjitsu put up that post saying I was "bashing" other companies I thought to myself "does it really look that way to some people?" Believe me, the last thing I want too come off like is someone who is using underhanded sales tactics. I might be blunt sometimes, but providing accurate information is of utmost importance to me.

Anyway, thanks.

Bashing other products? Are you kidding me? First of all, please show me where I bashed a single product. Secondly, me posting a review of someone who said they thought phenylpiracetam and sunifiram was superior to Moda/Armoda is HARDLY considered bashing a product! It is called a drug comparison!

Furthermore, and of great relevance is the fact that Modafinil and Armodafinil belong to a damn pharmaceutical company...not a competitor of mine and certainly not a supp company! On top of that Modafinil is generic now (I believe), so anyone can make it.

You do realize all of these compounds are not only available on the open market, but are prescription drugs in one country or another, right? It was an apt comparison, as they are similar classes of drugs...and it's not like I am the only one who has done so. This comparison has been made between these very drugs literally 1,000's of times by people all over non-bodybuilding boards for YEARS!

Basically, what you're saying is that if I sold a creatine product that many people thought was better than plain monohydrate (which no longer has a patent and is now "generic")...and there was science to back it up...that I shouldn't be allowed to post a user review from someone saying it actually worked better. Nonsense!

For the record, I don't give two shits about Big Pharma. If I EVER think I have something better than them, I am going to shout it from the freakin' rooftops.

As you can see, I took a bit of offense to the "bashing other companies" comment...because it was straight up bullshit. I will NEVER do that...to anyone (aside from big Pharma because they're thieves).

But I will tell what I will do---I will take every opportunity to educate people on what this product is...and every product I make after this...and if I have science to prove a product is better than the competition, I will say it...and if I don't, I will say that too!

If you actually knew what the compounds in NSX-6 were, you would understand why I made this comparison. I am not going to say the following myself (because I don't want to draw unwanted attention), but I will tell you what others have said about it--that is like like an ADD med...but without the sides typically associated with ADD meds (and multiple other unrelated benefits). To be honest with you, if I could market this stuff as anything...it would be that...but it's really not a good idea to do that...for many reasons...so I need to come up with other ways of getting my point across because very FEW people on this board have any clue what most of the compounds in NSX-6 are. If I would have released something everyone knew about, it would have been different, but we wanted to do something completely new for our first product.

Mike dont always be so defensife, ok bashing is the wrong word, I just saw this and some of your other posts and felt quite turned off and I am one off those people who always reads your posts and articles with thought. I also most likely will give this product a try, actually tried to order yesterday but the website crashed all the time.

I have tried most racetams on the market and a host of other nootropics. Racetams especially give me great focus but after a few hours my brain feels drained of energy and I cant work. After using Provigil half a tab a day, the last time I had some nootropic blends I couldnt even feel a difference.

Well this guy is a gal....Im sure all your other assumptions were correct tho ;)

Mike dont always be so defensife, ok bashing is the wrong word, I just saw this and some of your other posts and felt quite turned off and I am one off those people who always reads your posts and articles with thought. I also most likely will give this product a try, actually tried to order yesterday but the website crashed all the time.

I have tried most racetams on the market and a host of other nootropics. Racetams especially give me great focus but after a few hours my brain feels drained of energy and I cant work. After using Provigil half a tab a day, the last time I had some nootropic blends I couldnt even feel a difference.

I like you Tjitsu, but I think I had every right to be "defensive" about that post...because you accused me of something that wasn't true...and it wasn't something minor, either. Sorry you were "turned off" by the information I provided, but it is the truth. I am not going to avoid mentioning that the product doesn't have certain side effects, because that is one of the primary differentiating factors between NSX-6 and regular stimulant-based products. many people have already ordered because of that reason alone.

there are many different nootropics on the market, most of which are crap. there are only a few racetams worth anything--maybe 2 IMO. Phenylpiracetam is the best of the bunch by far...and the only one that is a prescription drug in other countries...as well as a banned substance by the IOC (for use in competition).

The reason your brain felt drained of energy is because you didn't use choline along with it. We do. Besides, this can happen with ALL nootropics if choline us not used along with it (I explain why if you read the part of my write-up where I talk about choline). So, that is a non-issue with our product.

95% of the "nootropic" blends on the market are pure shit. Furthermore, our product contains 5 other ingredients, which have nothing to do with racetams, so your previous experience with various other racetams/noot blends is irrelevant in terms of comparison. I've tried Moda and Armoda and basically every nootropic-based substance. I like Modafinil and Armodafinil, but they aren't that great...IMO. They aren't even the best of the "finils".

At this point, not a single person who has tried both the finils and our product has said they liked a finil better. Unless you try each of the specific compounds in our product...all at the same time...attempting to draw conclusions based on your prior experience with some random noot bend or racetam is speculation at best.

Like I said, I think you're a cool dude, but I am not going to neglect mentioning the product's highlights just because another product may not be able to claim the same.

Last edited:
Well this guy is a gal....Im sure all your other assumptions were correct tho ;)

You're a girl, Tjitsu? Huh...I would have never guessed. Now I feel like I need to be gentler with you...LOL.

tried to order yesterday but the website crashed all the time.

Why didn't you say anything? We've had several orders come in during the night/day and no one reported anything like that. It seem to be working now...an order just came through a few minutes ago.

Why didn't you say anything? We've had several orders come in during the night/day and no one reported anything like that. It seem to be working now...an order just came through a few minutes ago.

The bank was doing updates for 15-20 minutes, which happens occasionally and could temporarily interfere with the site, but everything is fine now.

Personally I rather stick with something that is made under strict standards and has gone through rigorous drug trials before being allowed to be prescribed to public.

If you think pharma companies are out for profits (and rightfully so), do you think supplement companies are opened up for charity? Obviously they are out for profits as well. I see dangerous drugs with unkown long term side effects being pushed around the boards now a days so often.

Personally I rather stick with something that is made under strict standards and has gone through rigorous drug trials before being allowed to be prescribed to public.

If you think pharma companies are out for profits (and rightfully so), do you think supplement companies are opened up for charity? Obviously they are out for profits as well. I see dangerous drugs with unkown long term side effects being pushed around the boards now a days so often.

Please tell me that you are not insinuating that pharmaceuticals are actually safe. Many of them are needed but a decent proportion of them are over-prescribed and downright dange(and the pharma companies darn well know it too).

You're a girl, Tjitsu? Huh...I would have never guessed. Now I feel like I need to be gentler with you...LOL.

Hahaj no need ;)

I have tried using choline together with racetams with no difference but could have been shit choline who knows, I love provigil but like you say its far from perfect thats why I try to find better alternatives, so for sure im gonna try your stuff and give it a fair review!

Just found an old article of yours about stomach vaccuums will be doing that one ;)

See bold above: Then that includes several of the compounds in NSX-6. Tianeptine is a prescription drug in numerous European and Asian countries. Phenylpiracetam is also a script drug in Russia and some other countries as well, I believe. According to all the research I've done...BOTH are safer than Moda/Ardmoda...by what I would consider to be a significant margin.

Sunifiram is not a script drug, but it's likely that one of the ampakines (sunifiram is an ampakine) will eventually reach this point as well. As for caffeine, L-theanine, and choline (the remaining compounds in the product), all have a far better safety profile than Moda/Armoda.

On another note, being that you'd rather "stick with something that is made under strict standards and has gone through rigorous drug trials before being allowed to be prescribed to public"...I am assuming you NEVER buy from a UGL or peptide/research company...and limit your use of PED's to the small number of AAS that are approved for human use?

Since you brought it up, I will conclude by saying...if you really think that a drug is "safe" just because it was made by a pharmaceutical company and exposed to clinical trials, think again.

Some of the most harmful drugs ever sold to human beings (past & present) have been made by pharmaceutical companies. I'll tell what what Big Pharma does NOT have in mind....our HEALTH!!! They are fucking criminals of the highest magnitude. They pay off governments and everyone else to have their drugs approved for human use, even when they know there are safer, equally effective (and sometimes more effective) natural alternatives available. Why? It's simple--because they can't patent natural compounds, so they are CONSTANTLY altering natural molecules in a attempt to patent them.

So, you are right in saying that having a drug made by a pharmacy is going to be safer from a purity standpoint (in other words, it's better to buy a drug from the pharmacy than buy that same drug from someone's bathtub), but when it comes to the negative effects of the drugs themselves...buying a drug from a pharmacy pretty much means jackshit in terms of "safety".

Big Pharma is intentionally trying to keep you in ill health. They don't want you well. They want you sick...and constantly buying drugs for symptom management. Why do you think almost every freakin' drug they make does NOT actually cure the problem, but only manages the symptoms? Why do you think almost every drug they make, in addition to treating the target symptom, also cause 3 dozen other side effects that are HARMFUL to the body? Do you think this is just the best they can do...that every drug must necessarily cause a plethora of harmful side effects? No. The reason is because they WANT you to stay in ill-health...not dead, but alive and dependent on them for symptom management for the rest of your life. Basically, they're hoping that the drug you're taking to treat your current symptom will in turn cause more health problems, invariably leading you back to the doctor for more drugs. They want you using their drugs (and ONLY their drugs) for the rest of your life. The entire AMA-Big Pharma sham is just that--a sham designed to rape humanity of their health for profit....and if you dispute this for even one second, I would be more than happy to educate you on how and WHY the current medical system was formed...why it intentionally broke away from its nutritional roots...why it purposely made the entire focus drug related...why it has skillfully (and successfully) attempted to brainwash the general public (over multiple generations) into thinking that "doctor" knows best...who not coincidentally was integrated into a strictly drug-based system that long ago succumbed to corruption (which makes him a victim too). The entire system was designed to be corrupt for the purpose of making money...nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Please tell me that you are not insinuating that pharmaceuticals are actually safe. Many of them are needed but a decent proportion of them are over-prescribed and downright dange(and the pharma companies darn well know it too).

Thank you for saying this, brother...I was just thinking the same exact thing...except I put up a bit longer post in response. LOL.

I hear ya'. If he wants to claim that pharm drugs are safer from a purity standpoint, great...but don't sit here and tell me that pharm drugs are inherently "safer" in and of themselves.

Like Vioxx, right?

Last edited:
Just reciever adra in powder form.: I used 200mgs and I feel very alert and not stimmed out

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPrejean
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins