over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Armodafinil or modafinil

See bold above: Then that includes several of the compounds in NSX-6. Tianeptine is a prescription drug in numerous European and Asian countries. Phenylpiracetam is also a script drug in Russia and some other countries as well, I believe. According to all the research I've done...BOTH are safer than Moda/Ardmoda...by what I would consider to be a significant margin.

Sunifiram is not a script drug, but it's likely that one of the ampakines (sunifiram is an ampakine) will eventually reach this point as well. As for caffeine, L-theanine, and choline (the remaining compounds in the product), all have a far better safety profile than Moda/Armoda.

On another note, being that you'd rather "stick with something that is made under strict standards and has gone through rigorous drug trials before being allowed to be prescribed to public"...I am assuming you NEVER buy from a UGL or peptide/research company...and limit your use of PED's to the small number of AAS that are approved for human use?

Since you brought it up, I will conclude by saying...if you really think that a drug is "safe" just because it was made by a pharmaceutical company and exposed to clinical trials, think again.

Some of the most harmful drugs ever sold to human beings (past & present) have been made by pharmaceutical companies. I'll tell what what Big Pharma does NOT have in mind....our HEALTH!!! They are fucking criminals of the highest magnitude. They pay off governments and everyone else to have their drugs approved for human use, even when they know there are safer, equally effective (and sometimes more effective) natural alternatives available. Why? It's simple--because they can't patent natural compounds, so they are CONSTANTLY altering natural molecules in a attempt to patent them.

So, you are right in saying that having a drug made by a pharmacy is going to be safer from a purity standpoint (in other words, it's better to buy a drug from the pharmacy than buy that same drug from someone's bathtub), but when it comes to the negative effects of the drugs themselves...buying a drug from a pharmacy pretty much means jackshit in terms of "safety".

Big Pharma is intentionally trying to keep you in ill health. They don't want you well. They want you sick...and constantly buying drugs for symptom management. Why do you think almost every freakin' drug they make does NOT actually cure the problem, but only manages the symptoms? Why do you think almost every drug they make, in addition to treating the target symptom, also cause 3 dozen other side effects that are HARMFUL to the body? Do you think this is just the best they can do...that every drug must necessarily cause a plethora of harmful side effects? No. The reason is because they WANT you to stay in ill-health...not dead, but alive and dependent on them for symptom management for the rest of your life. Basically, they're hoping that the drug you're taking to treat your current symptom will in turn cause more health problems, invariably leading you back to the doctor for more drugs. They want you using their drugs (and ONLY their drugs) for the rest of your life. The entire AMA-Big Pharma sham is just that--a sham designed to rape humanity of their health for profit....and if you dispute this for even one second, I would be more than happy to educate you on how and WHY the current medical system was formed...why it intentionally broke away from its nutritional roots...why it purposely made the entire focus drug related...why it has skillfully (and successfully) attempted to brainwash the general public (over multiple generations) into thinking that "doctor" knows best...who not coincidentally was integrated into a strictly drug-based system that long ago succumbed to corruption (which makes him a victim too). The entire system was designed to be corrupt for the purpose of making money...nothing more, nothing less.

We can respectfully agree to disagree. And you are correct I will never use under ground AAS if I ever did a cycle.

I have in the past when I was still young and foolish.

Some of the most harmful drugs ever sold to human beings (past & present) have been made by pharmaceutical companies. I'll tell what what Big Pharma does NOT have in mind....our HEALTH!!! They are fucking criminals of the highest magnitude. They pay off governments and everyone else to have their drugs approved for human use, even when they know there are safer, equally effective (and sometimes more effective) natural alternatives available. Why? It's simple--because they can't patent natural compounds, so they are CONSTANTLY altering natural molecules in a attempt to patent them.

So, you are right in saying that having a drug made by a pharmacy is going to be safer from a purity standpoint (in other words, it's better to buy a drug from the pharmacy than buy that same drug from someone's bathtub), but when it comes to the negative effects of the drugs themselves...buying a drug from a pharmacy pretty much means jackshit in terms of "safety".

Big Pharma is intentionally trying to keep you in ill health. They don't want you well. They want you sick...and constantly buying drugs for symptom management. Why do you think almost every freakin' drug they make does NOT actually cure the problem, but only manages the symptoms? Why do you think almost every drug they make, in addition to treating the target symptom, also cause 3 dozen other side effects that are HARMFUL to the body? Do you think this is just the best they can do...that every drug must necessarily cause a plethora of harmful side effects? No. The reason is because they WANT you to stay in ill-health...not dead, but alive and dependent on them for symptom management for the rest of your life. Basically, they're hoping that the drug you're taking to treat your current symptom will in turn cause more health problems, invariably leading you back to the doctor for more drugs. They want you using their drugs (and ONLY their drugs) for the rest of your life. The entire AMA-Big Pharma sham is just that--a sham designed to rape humanity of their health for profit....and if you dispute this for even one second, I would be more than happy to educate you on how and WHY the current medical system was formed...why it intentionally broke away from its nutritional roots...why it purposely made the entire focus drug related...why it has skillfully (and successfully) attempted to brainwash the general public (over multiple generations) into thinking that "doctor" knows best...who not coincidentally was integrated into a strictly drug-based system that long ago succumbed to corruption (which makes him a victim too). The entire system was designed to be corrupt for the purpose of making money...nothing more, nothing less.

As I have stated before, by spewing this hogwash you are not doing well for your credibility or for your business.

I'm not saying that these comments don't have any validity, but your stance is bordering on pure conspiracy which (I guess we could say probabilistically) is a bit much.

Last edited:
See bold above: Then that includes several of the compounds in NSX-6. Tianeptine is a prescription drug in numerous European and Asian countries. Phenylpiracetam is also a script drug in Russia and some other countries as well, I believe. According to all the research I've done...BOTH are safer than Moda/Ardmoda...by what I would consider to be a significant margin.

Sunifiram is not a script drug, but it's likely that one of the ampakines (sunifiram is an ampakine) will eventually reach this point as well. As for caffeine, L-theanine, and choline (the remaining compounds in the product), all have a far better safety profile than Moda/Armoda.

On another note, being that you'd rather "stick with something that is made under strict standards and has gone through rigorous drug trials before being allowed to be prescribed to public"...I am assuming you NEVER buy from a UGL or peptide/research company...and limit your use of PED's to the small number of AAS that are approved for human use?

Since you brought it up, I will conclude by saying...if you really think that a drug is "safe" just because it was made by a pharmaceutical company and exposed to clinical trials, think again.

Tell that to millions of lives that were saved by vaccines such as polio, smallpox, Diphtheria, hepatitis C, Measles and Malaria. That's a small list. And cancer survivors. There's a few here on this board.

I do agree that there are several drugs that should have never passed the second phase of a clinical trial. Yet, too say big pharma is out to keep you sick, is counterfactual.

Does any PM-sponsor, within EU, actually carry either modafinil or armodafinil? :)

As I have stated before, by spewing this hogwash you are not doing well for your credibility or for your business.

I'm not saying that these comments don't have any validity, but your stance is bordering on pure conspiracy which (I guess we could say probabilistically) is a bit much.

Yep, it's conspiracy. Been saying it for YEARS...right here on PM.

Tell that to millions of lives that were saved by vaccines such as polio, smallpox, Diphtheria, hepatitis C, Measles and Malaria. That's a small list. And cancer survivors. There's a few here on this board.

I do agree that there are several drugs that should have never passed the second phase of a clinical trial. Yet, too say big pharma is out to keep you sick, is counterfactual.

Who better than to oppose this stance than one of those directly involved in the medical community.

Like I've said many times before, the medical community has done a LOT of good, but if you think for one second that their primary goal is making people well, I can't help but chuckle. A big part of the history of the AMA/Big Pharma is one built on lies and corruption. Go back and read your history. You do realize that the current system...the one put in place by the AMA (with Big Pharma)...was done with the specific intention of REMOVING the most vital part of health care (nutrition) from the equation? This was a very intentional and documented decision, which was made so that drugs would become the primary form of health care, or more accurately, symptom management. This was opposed by a significant portion of the medical community at the time--because they knew the end result on the people's health--but they LOST the battle. Those who won (those responsible for setting up the current system) knew VERY well that this would have a profound impact on the health of the people...and this was GOAL...as it facilitated their main agenda, which was specifically to make money via drug sales.

The current system is a corporation designed to make money...and ALL of their decisions are predicated on this fact. What I've said here is only the tip of the iceberg, but yes, the AMA/Big Pharma DOES want you sick....as they already have and continue to make decisions which prove it. Obviously, this does not extend to all the "people" within the system...but they are just the pawns. They were grandfathered into a broken and corrupt system, so they have to work within its faulty framework. Some see it for what it is, others don't, but all are limited by it.

Last edited:
Who better than to oppose this stance than one of those directly involved in the medical community.

Like I've said many times before, the medical community has done a LOT of good, but if you think for one second that their primary goal is making people well, I can't help but chuckle. A big part of the history of the AMA/Big Pharma is one built on lies and corruption. Go back and read your history. You do realize that the current system...the one put in place by the AMA (with Big Pharma)...was done with the specific intention of REMOVING the most vital part of health care (nutrition) from the equation? This was a very intentional and documented decision, which was made so that drugs would become the primary form of health care, or more accurately, symptom management. This was opposed by a significant portion of the medical community at the time--because they knew the end result on the people's health--but they LOST the battle. Those who won (those responsible for setting up the current system) knew VERY well that this would have a profound impact on the health of the people...and this was GOAL...as it facilitated their main agenda, which was specifically to make money via drug sales.

The current system is a corporation designed to make money...and ALL of their decisions are predicated on this fact. What I've said here is only the tip of the iceberg, but yes, the AMA/Big Pharma DOES want you sick....as they already have and continue to make decisions which prove it. Obviously, this does not extend to all the "people" within the system...but they are just the pawns. They were grandfathered into a broken and corrupt system, so they have to work within its faulty framework. Some see it for what it is, others don't, but all are limited by it.

Mike I've always enjoyed your articles, and am excited to try your new supplement. BUT I have to agree with SOME of the others that you are coming off a bit douchey. Take it for what it is, keep up the good work.

Mike I've always enjoyed your articles, and am excited to try your new supplement. BUT I have to agree with SOME of the others that you are coming off a bit douchey. Take it for what it is, keep up the good work.

Thanks, but this subject (Big Pharma & AMA) here has nothing to do with my product--zilch. If you haven't noticed, I have brought up this subject many times over the last several years...LONG before I ever even thought of starting a company. It is something I have looked deeply into and which really bothers me. What you see here is simply my response to a previous post, in which someone basically said pharm drugs are "safe" simply because they have been made by a pharmaceutical company and exposed to clinical testing. In reality, this subject should be in its own thread as it no longer has anything to do with eurogenics.

Last edited:
Finally tried armodafinl, artvigil brand and it feels about the same as ephedrine. And makes me sweat about 100 times more than modafinil..
Modafinil provides at least some sort of motivation, where I find armodafinl doesn't for some reason.
Makes me wonder if this brand is the issue..

Finally tried armodafinl, artvigil brand and it feels about the same as ephedrine. And makes me sweat about 100 times more than modafinil..
Modafinil provides at least some sort of motivation, where I find armodafinl doesn't for some reason.
Makes me wonder if this brand is the issue..

I find it makes a BIG difference when you take it, and what else is in your system while its active. As mentioned earlier I split the dose up, I believe I metabolize it at different rates throughout the day. If I take 200mg first thing in the morning is like drinking 20 cups of coffee, but 100mg when I wake, and another 100mg 2-3 hours later feels great.

Ymmv

For some reason armo gives me bad anxiety by modafinil gets me into flow state at work

I work rotating shift work and suffer from shift work sleep disorder. I was given a script for Modafinil but mya 30 day supply was going to cost me $300 because my insurance would not cover it. I have tried Adrafinil from 200-900mg and it "seems" to work but no stimulant like effects are noticed.

So can people tell me where they are getting these ? Ive looked a bit but it seemed expensive from the known places online....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views