over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looks like the NBA is getting smarter.

That's funny... the NBA doesn't test for coke or weed but he gets busted for a research chem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They make lgd sounds like a magical potion, any still in business sarm shops will get a nice boost from it and my idiot friends will all be asking me about it.

I like basketball itself but he NBA is a joke, the only sport where they market the hype and drama surrounding the game and not the game itself because their actual product chugs dick.

They make lgd sounds like a magical potion, any still in business sarm shops will get a nice boost from it and my idiot friends will all be asking me about it.

I like basketball itself but he NBA is a joke, the only sport where they market the hype and drama surrounding the game and not the game itself because their actual product chugs dick.

chugs dick...i find it unwatchable nowadays.

Why don't you like the NBA? What turns you off about the pro game these days?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

There is no competition in the East. Two teams in the West. No point for a regular season.

Can't say the same for NFL, MLB, NHL.

There is no competition in the East. Two teams in the West. No point for a regular season.

Can't say the same for NFL, MLB, NHL.
Yeah the east is pretty sorry...especially this year. I love to watch the best basketball players in the world compete. But your right it is becoming less competitive and dominated by a few really good teams.

I rarely watch NBA anymore... haven't cared for it for a few years. Watching my Bulls is a complete trainwreck... they can't even recognize they have no chance and should just lose their remaining 8 games so they can at least get a chance of a 9 or 10 pick... get rid of Butler for Boston s pick this year and hope to get Ball, Fultz or Fox(my favorite). And as far as Noah goes... that poor guy was worked to death by Thibs... his knees have been shot for a good 2 years now... totally understand why he would want to take that route but it baffles me that these guys know what's on the PED list and have a special person to go to ask about them and they still get busted

I rarely watch NBA anymore... haven't cared for it for a few years. Watching my Bulls is a complete trainwreck... they can't even recognize they have no chance and should just lose their remaining 8 games so they can at least get a chance of a 9 or 10 pick... get rid of Butler for Boston s pick this year and hope to get Ball, Fultz or Fox(my favorite). And as far as Noah goes... that poor guy was worked to death by Thibs... his knees have been shot for a good 2 years now... totally understand why he would want to take that route but it baffles me that these guys know what's on the PED list and have a special person to go to ask about them and they still get busted

Everyone knows he's washed except Phil Jackson [emoji1]

Everyone knows he's washed except Phil Jackson [emoji1]

I think Phils done too much peyote recently..getting Rose and Noah together and giving Noah 72mil[emoji15] it's too bad Rose is finished... his knees just couldn't hold up with his style of play

I was a big pistons fan as a kid and when they started getting good again and I was older I better understood the game itself as far as plays and things like that. The more I watched the more I realized these guys aren't even trying 90% of the time, they won their title and from that point they just didn't play until the last quarter or if it was big game and by that time they were all out of sync from sleep walking the entire game. Not every team was like that at the time, teams like the spurs and pacers brought it every night and every play with much less talent. But it wasn't just the players it was ownership too, the palace was packed every single night and pistons gear sold like it was made of crack and we never signed anyone and traded away all of our depth while on championship runs just to stay under the cap, god forbid the most winningest team of the era should spend a little extra when they were making money hand over fist. The greedy bastard died a few years ago and they treated it like a saint died but it's funny whenever I actually tell someone about this they say "oh wow you're right we never did shit", nobody ever thought of it because they were still winning despite all of it and nobody in the media will bash the owner because they will lose their credentials.

But that's a long long spiel I could talk about forever and really only applies specifically why I gave up on the NBA. If you're asking what's wrong with the game today it's whiny players making super teams so nobody else can compete trying to guarantee themselves championships instead of working for it. The only way the other 30 teams have any shot at all is to pray for the two super teams to have injuries, it's all watered down junk half the games on any given night are meaningless. Players acting like thugs instead of professionals and the NBA pretty much decided they were going to run with that instead of controlling it. But in regards to the game itself the biggest issue I have with it is that it turns into a completely different game in the last couple minutes. It's bad enough that most games are blowouts now but when there finally is a close game it's anyone's guess as to what the rules are, you can pretty much maul a guy in the last minute and not get called for anything when looking at someone funny is a foul in the first quarter. That's also a separate issue, playing any type of real defense isn't allowed anymore it's a foul. It's a pretty transparent cash grab at this point, the game itself means nothing only the marketing of it does. Also I bet on the NBA for a while and doing that really shows you that a lot of it is scripted, again that's a totally different spiel.

I enjoy the game of basketball just not the NBA, most people I know who are NBA fans are fans of the hype and not the actual game.

Another thing which speaks to the NBA lack of a product is that so many fans are fans of a player first and the team second. It's not something you see much of in other sports, die hard fans of a specific player doesn't matter what team they play for. It's all they have, fans are reaching for something and I understand it, how the heck do you root for your hometown team if they need several miracles to happen just to be half way competitive? Especially now where if you're not a top market team or an already stacked team no legit free agent will ever sign with you or keep your own players for that matter. You have to sign second tier garbage while the big names are signing with super teams for a discount, you're screwed. Even if you make some miracle draft picks your window is so short it's a joke.

I'm a big baseball guy and I've met Miguel Cabrera a few times and have even had a drink with him a while back and he's the coolest most down to earth famous person I've ever met and I've become a big fan of his but you'll never see me at a baseball game just to see him, that's silly to me. I'm a bigger fan of the game he plays not just him.

The NBA hasn't been worth watching really since Jordan retired the second time with the Bulls. Players today, not all(like the Spurs), just want a big contract and make the highlight reel. For the most part they don't seem to care if they win or lose or if they make the team better, it's all about "ME"!

Growing up it seemed like the players played with more pride as to if they won or lost and with more love and respect for the game. I remember the beatings Jordan used to take whenever he would drive in the lane from the Pistons and a few others. Players today and even Kobe never had to or would've risked getting hurt because they fear getting hurt and that would jeopardize their career or future contracts possibly. Todays games don't come close to watching the era of Bird, Magic, Barkley, Isiah, Jordan, Ewing, Akeem, etc. Those teams, as well as previous eras, played to win...period!

I still watch college b-ball. At least it is still competitive and fun to watch.

Like everything else, even sports mirrors society in some respects. Our society as a whole is selfish and we only care about what's in it for me.

After just watching Oregon, I'd want Dorsey#5 from the Ducks. He has a good all around game and build for the NBA.

Have you seen him play yet?

After just watching Oregon, I'd want Dorsey#5 from the Ducks. He has a good all around game and build for the NBA.

Have you seen him play yet?

I only watched Oregon play against Michigan. This year I haven't been watching the tournament as much as I have in the past. Part of it's due to too much stuff going on with the kids, and the other part is I haven't bet this year at all on he tournament games. Last few years I had my ass handed to me so I took a break from it this year. M really looking at players I think will go top 5 because I truly hunk the Bulls are going to totally blow it up after the season and trade Butler for Boston's Brooklyn pick and they'll probably end up with a 10-12 pick themselves and maybe get lucky with the lottery balls like they did with Rose that year. Living in Chicago it's hard to watch any PAC-10 games in any sport, they are always on after 9pm and during the week I pass out by 10 lol

The only thing wrong with the NBA is the regular season has become worthless since we have all known who will play in the finals before the season even started (thanks superteams). 82 games is way too long and too many teams are affected by injuries.

Other than that, the NBA is awesome.

I love watching the NBA. I haven't gotten to enjoy it as much as I used to...mostly because of my kids.

I don't think the regular season is useless because it gives other players a chance to grow into the game. Of course like what others said its easy to figure out the two teams going into the finals. This year is much better than last in terms of talent being more evenly distributed. The east has 2 1/2 games split between three teams for the top spots. Cleveland would smash them if they cared about games. I think they'd rather be healthy.

The game isn't as rough as it used to be. Players dont get away with much which sucks, but I would say thats because players are all around better physically.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I love watching the NBA. I haven't gotten to enjoy it as much as I used to...mostly because of my kids.

I don't think the regular season is useless because it gives other players a chance to grow into the game. Of course like what others said its easy to figure out the two teams going into the finals. This year is much better than last in terms of talent being more evenly distributed. The east has 2 1/2 games split between three teams for the top spots. Cleveland would smash them if they cared about games. I think they'd rather be healthy.

The game isn't as rough as it used to be. Players dont get away with much which sucks, but I would say thats because players are all around better physically.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Completely agree. I'm a die hard sports fan and basketball was my first love but there are a lot of flaws to me. You basically get suspended just for breathing on someone nowadays. I miss the more physical game when guys would hate each other. Social media has made the players too friendly with each other. When I said the regular season was useless, I only meant in the sense that the finals have been pre-determined for 2 years now and there have only been 2-3 teams with any chance to win a title the last decade or so. I liked the shortened season of 62 games during the lockout. That will never happen though because the league loses too much money by shortening the season.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws