over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dropped my prep coach 6 weeks out

Some coaches focus more on their top elite athletes.. and don't pay much attention to rookies which is a shitty thing to do.

Some coaches focus more on their top elite athletes.. and don't pay much attention to rookies which is a shitty thing to do.

I've seen this first hand with a local coach down here , Kash Guidry. Clients that don't have the build or shape to win a show don't get his attention. I had on of his clients ask me if he thought it wouldbe ok of he drank some water cause he hadn't had any since friday morning and it was Saturday morning. Poor dude was dehydrated and flat as fuck , he said he hadn't heard from his coach in 3 days.!!!

if i paid someone for a whole prep and he started ducking me the last week I'd kick his ass so far up around his shoulders he'd have to wear pants for a hat.!!

Another guy who is actually a pro now (he wasn't then) was preping a guy , the guy paid for his room and entry for the show and when he showed up Friday afternoon his was fucked up on pain killers to the point he didn't even know where he was.

I hired Phil years ago and realized after the first two weeks it wasn't gonna work out and i cut my losses. I hired "AlexA" (rest his soul) and we built a good friendship his dieting and supplement strategy didn't work well with me and i was not happy with how things went but we remained friends after and conversed alot after i hired him. I've worked with a couple other people since then and we got along well and remain friends and i still refer people to them.

I've seen this first hand with a local coach down here , Kash Guidry. Clients that don't have the build or shape to win a show don't get his attention. I had on of his clients ask me if he thought it wouldbe ok of he drank some water cause he hadn't had any since friday morning and it was Saturday morning. Poor dude was dehydrated and flat as fuck , he said he hadn't heard from his coach in 3 days.!!!

if i paid someone for a whole prep and he started ducking me the last week I'd kick his ass so far up around his shoulders he'd have to wear pants for a hat.!!

Another guy who is actually a pro now (he wasn't then) was preping a guy , the guy paid for his room and entry for the show and when he showed up Friday afternoon his was fucked up on pain killers to the point he didn't even know where he was.

I hired Phil years ago and realized after the first two weeks it wasn't gonna work out and i cut my losses. I hired "AlexA" (rest his soul) and we built a good friendship his dieting and supplement strategy didn't work well with me and i was not happy with how things went but we remained friends after and conversed alot after i hired him. I've worked with a couple other people since then and we got along well and remain friends and i still refer people to them.

I have the same experience here with a local coach that only pay attention to his girls that compete even though he has a gym and personal train ppl; lots of them feel neglected and never come back although they paid for lots of sessions up front.

moral of story; only hire coaches with good track record; research research and research

I have the same experience here with a local coach that only pay attention to his girls that compete even though he has a gym and personal train ppl; lots of them feel neglected and never come back although they paid for lots of sessions up front.

moral of story; only hire coaches with good track record; research research and research

women always feel neglected

women always feel neglected

jk obvi lol :sta;-wars

I worked with Shelby onnce. guy is a chill bro despite what Tenny says :eek:

was super lard, he got me shredded.

ive learned more from him than from anyone else tbh. he really showed me how much I can grind when I need to

he definitely knows how to suffer, thats for sure...

:cool:

I think when one hires a coach of course he/she expects to be told what to do... which I have no problem with.... I'm a true soldja'... MT tells me to eat that pile of shit ima eat it.... I just want to be told WHY I need to eat it.. and MT would explain in detail as to why.... I would think MOST would want to understand the process.....not just have orders barked at them.

Kash is a clown...and I believe I know the other guy as well. Literally has his clients eat tilapia and asparagus 6 meals a day. Yet he has a following because he is a physique pro. Complete joke.

I'm not so sure its the coaches job to teach. Its more to tell and athlete does what he says imo. His goal isnt to turn athlete into a guru but a better athlete.

I have trained few guys online and i can see how a busy coach could get frustrated with questions. if they just did what was asked they would see the answer.
Another thing that can be annoying is if athlete keeps asking questions about things that dont apply to right now. ie asking all kinds of quesitons about offseason plan when we are in contest prep etc.
playing devils advocate i guess...
-F2S
I disagree with what you saying. It's not a coach job to teach? Doesn't a football coach teach the players how to play the game or does he just tells them how he wants them to play the game. Same goes for basketball, baseball and so on. I have paid many well known coaches and Yes some do sound with there replies that they are a bit on the edge. But that may be from a lot of things that has nothing to do with your questions.

I believe if you going to pay a coach learn what his teaching you. Don't just go through the motions. It's like paying for college or university learn what you are being tough to.

Also if a coach gets frustrated with legit questions from his client because he has too many people that his coaching. Then his robbing his client and should coach enough people that he can dedicate more of his time too. It's a job to be a coach. If someone had an attorney representing you would you be OK if he got frustrated with your questions. Hell no that's why you pay him. He works for you. A coach gets paid so he works for you too

Kash is a clown...and I believe I know the other guy as well. Literally has his clients eat tilapia and asparagus 6 meals a day. Yet he has a following because he is a physique pro. Complete joke.

LMAO , that would be Mr. "Go-Bear"

jk obvi lol :sta;-wars

I worked with Shelby onnce. guy is a chill bro despite what Tenny says :eek:

was super lard, he got me shredded.

ive learned more from him than from anyone else tbh. he really showed me how much I can grind when I need to

I like Shelby in general but definitely got annoyed by the one word responses and the "i dont give a shit about you" vibes I got on more than one occasion

one word texts are a quiet way of saying go fuck yourself. or that's how i take them. i don't reply to yes, yep, no, ok, k. one letter texts are even worse:D

I like Shelby in general but definitely got annoyed by the one word responses and the "i dont give a shit about you" vibes I got on more than one occasion

Hmm, really never would've guessed that. Considering he doesn't QA on Facebook n such regularly.

I disagree with what you saying. It's not a coach job to teach? Doesn't a football coach teach the players how to play the game or does he just tells them how he wants them to play the game. Same goes for basketball, baseball and so on. I have paid many well known coaches and Yes some do sound with there replies that they are a bit on the edge. But that may be from a lot of things that has nothing to do with your questions.

I believe if you going to pay a coach learn what his teaching you. Don't just go through the motions. It's like paying for college or university learn what you are being tough to.

Also if a coach gets frustrated with legit questions from his client because he has too many people that his coaching. Then his robbing his client and should coach enough people that he can dedicate more of his time too. It's a job to be a coach. If someone had an attorney representing you would you be OK if he got frustrated with your questions. Hell no that's why you pay him. He works for you. A coach gets paid so he works for you too
Exactly, I hired a coach to help me where I am lacking...He came to my last Meet watched my lifts to get a idea and we set a goal... I know where I am lacking just needed advice on how to bring up what I'm lacking...I train how I train,he saw first hand grip on deads is my lagging lift...So he's giving me advice on how to get my grip stronger...He's a well known coach for Strength Training, so I hit him up he said he wanted to see first hand what I was explaining to him,so he came and watched all my lifts...He said grip is all I needed help with... He watched a bunch of my training video's from my other coach and said I had everything down pack,just need help with how to train more for my grip on deads...I pulled a raw 733# deadlift but he seen with straps I can pull 935# so that's were I needed help...My other coach is advanced but recommended him for the grip problem because he was stumped on it...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Shelby def cares about his clients... Idk.. Maybe u weren't being very specific with ur questions?

But I only have my experience to go off of... Which was a very positive one

I'm team Dinitro now though

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear