over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. RICH

After you reach your natural plateau, you can keep it for many many years, till about 50 or so. Then you can start using low dose of testosterone and natural growth factors to increase longevity.

How boring :eek::D

I knew many guys back in the UK who would train hard and diet their arses off and they looked nothing like Emeric. Go to most genuine natural shows and most people look crap. Genetic elites can look fantastic and sure even a guy with average genetics who trains and eats 100% for 10 years should look good. But I know some guys who could eat and train 100% for years and they would look crap. Some guys hormones are also out of whack so that can effect things too. Most natural guys when dieted down are ripped but flat and stringly is the word that comes to mind.

I can relate man. It's kind of sad when you diet down as much as possible while suffering tremendously and only weigh 170lbs at 5'10 to show for it.

I know a guy who is a Pro. We were talking in the gym one day and he said "genetics aren't that important". I looked at him and said "that's easy for you to fucking say with your 23 inch arms". People who already have natural gifts don't see that actual gift as being that big of a deal or that important in the overall scheme of things. Its all they have ever known so its just "normal" to them. Its like a guy with a 10inch dick saying "size isn't that important". Yeh easy for him to say. :D

I know a guy who is a Pro. We were talking in the gym one day and he said "genetics aren't that important". I looked at him and said "that's easy for you to fucking say with your 23 inch arms". People who already have natural gifts don't see that actual gift as being that big of a deal or that important in the overall scheme of things. Its all they have ever known so its just "normal" to them. Its like a guy with a 10inch dick saying "size isn't that important". Yeh easy for him to say. :D

Well said. I've noticed the same. Most don't realize their gifts.

It's understandable as some may work hard so don't want to be known as the guy who it comes easy for. It's like saying to them you don't even have to try much which is insulting to their efforts. But sure most of the guys with great genetics downplay them and have no idea. They judge others with their own genetics thinking they must not be eating or training properly. The rest of the guys with good genetics seem to brag about it and want it to be known and I find there isn't much middle ground.

Last night I had a bit of insomnia it was like 12:30 am and I was wide awake....got up and watched a recent stream of phil heath training vids and was dozing off in no time at my computer no joke...

After you reach your natural plateau, you can keep it for many many years, till about 50 or so. Then you can start using low dose of testosterone and natural growth factors to increase longevity.

So, help me understand...

This is what I've seen most people grow up to naturally:

depositphotos_5975570-stock-photo-shirtless-guy.jpg

Are you saying we should train until we look somewhat like that, many will look much worse, ride that look for 30 years than introduce 20mg of test EOD by age 50? Did it read it right?

If that is the best a guy can do without steroids then he may not need steroids. He is probably good at other things besides lifting weights.

I seen plenty of natural kids in High school that could bench 300 +
and squat 400+ that just worked hard, ate enough and were strong.

Now I do not completely agree with Emeric. I think A healthy male that is over
21 yrs of age That has a real want to and passion for weight training and bodybuilding can use steroids safely. Also he will blow away the guy trying to stay natural with all other things being equal.

What we as a group need eliminated is this Boston Loyd type of behavior.
Way to open and way to Wreckless and shit advice. Videos jabbing himself for everyone with needles and shirts with Syringes and stupid sayings.
That is someone screaming HEY Look at me.

What I see when I look is a dipshit giving us all a bad name.
Thats not how the guys I know use it or act.

So Guys get mad when we erase there trash video links.... this is why.
t does motre bad then it does any good. The guys that have been around and know 10x this shithead are rolling there eyes and just skipping past it in disgust. the younger guys though seem to eat this stuff up Saying wooHoo finally I get the truth. yea the truth from some reckless attention seeking kid.

The thing with steroids is that they give a look that is impossible to duplicate drug free. I mean beyond the scale and amount of lbm. A drug free body just looks different, whether at 150lbs or 300lb, you simply won't get the vascularity along with the delt and trap thickness etc drug free. That's why it's disingenious to say someone could have achieved the same body without drugs. Same lbm and approximate "size", yeah maybe, but it still would not look the same. This shouldn't even need to be said but some still like to argue that you can get the drug look without drugs as long as you are dedicated to all other aspects. No, just no... :D

Way to open and way to Wreckless and shit advice. Videos jabbing himself for everyone with needles and shirts with Syringes and stupid sayings.
That is someone screaming HEY Look at me.

What I see when I look is a dipshit giving us all a bad name.
Thats not how the guys I know use it or act.

t does motre bad then it does any good. The guys that have been around and know 10x this shithead are rolling there eyes and just skipping past it in disgust. the younger guys though seem to eat this stuff up Saying wooHoo finally I get the truth. yea the truth from some reckless attention seeking kid.

What do you think of the "Enhanced Athlete" guys? You think they are too open?

Speaking of disgusting, this gif sums up what I "hate" about bodybuilding:

**broken link removed**

They look like a bunch of retards just walking around :D

So, help me understand...

This is what I've seen most people grow up to naturally:

depositphotos_5975570-stock-photo-shirtless-guy.jpg

Are you saying we should train until we look somewhat like that, many will look much worse, ride that look for 30 years than introduce 20mg of test EOD by age 50? Did it read it right?

Nothing wrong with the way that guys looks, he just needs to be leaner. Put any pro next to a guy looking like that who is leaner around 10% BF and most people will think this looks more attractive. Depends on your perception what you think looks good, I guess. Not to mention this guy will probably make it past 50, well quite a few Pro BB's will not. The problem with most commenting is they are not in their 50's yet with excellent health.

I knew many guys back in the UK who would train hard and diet their arses off and they looked nothing like Emeric. Go to most genuine natural shows and most people look crap. Genetic elites can look fantastic and sure even a guy with average genetics who trains and eats 100% for 10 years should look good. But I know some guys who could eat and train 100% for years and they would look crap. Some guys hormones are also out of whack so that can effect things too. Most natural guys when dieted down are ripped but flat and stringly is the word that comes to mind.

Sometimes you just have to find a healthy balance. When you guys get older, I hope some of you wake up too that. Me being young" I just want to be big and look impressive" Me being old " I just want to be healthy and live longer" Funny how your perception changes when you get older.

(...)

Rich Piana was much worse to bodybuilding than Bostin (at least the kid is honest). Yet, he's seen as a demigod around here.

Go figure.

Rich Piana was much worse to bodybuilding than Bostin (at least the kid is honest). Yet, he's seen as a demigod around here.

Go figure.

Wrong. Many just got annoyed with all 20 of your hateful posts in three different threads talking about what a horrible person he was along with his wife. That doesn't mean we thought he was some great bodybuilding ambassador. He seemed like a decent person, but virtually nobody here liked his physique or agreed with the way he chose to live his life.

So are you suggesting when an obvious steroid user dies a steroid related death, it shouldn't be mentioned?

first, lol i dont want you to think im picking on you, lol you know i love you bro n much respect. you just keep posting this... idk. lol

im not saying to deny anything or hide it.
i just think that recently we here in particular are taking it a little too far with the death stuff, health stuff, drug stuff.

i have to go back n read a page or two of posts but we have plenty of people warning that this was gona happen. if like severall here, elvia, get it in ya etc you do live like this you see your idiot friends doing there thing and you know they/you whatever are pushing the limits a little. ( just making an example guys, lol no one be sensitive i am included. lol )

if you dont out right know you are doing stupid shit you are either too young to realize like we all once were, OR you are in denial.

thoes who know they add factors to there potential demize know, and its ok, live how you want but man up n do it with eyes open.

the states are one thing.
idk eu but we have folks there and life and laws are different.
i know what its like where i am and yes things are a bit different, less preasure etc but i will say lots of people ( too many ) use aas. they do so generally in uninformed ways have no real guidence and even if there is no witch hunt, one could at some point run into legal issues.

so at large we have a world wide issue of too much uninformed drug use that COULD be made much safer IF we all did things a little different.

we here are a world wide community.
unfortunately the world at large gets affected by things that happen in the US.
so there should be some concern about the goings on there.

safer, for all of us
that is really my only interest.
i wish we learn from all these guys dropping rather then just posting morbid threads.:cool:

happy sunday
:D

first, lol i dont want you to think im picking on you, lol you know i love you bro n much respect. you just keep posting this... idk. lol

im not saying to deny anything or hide it.

i just think that recently we here in particular are taking it a little too far with the death stuff, health stuff, drug stuff.

i have to go back n read a page or two of posts but we have plenty of people warning that this was gona happen. if like severall here, elvia, get it in ya etc you do live like this you see your idiot friends doing there thing and you know they/you whatever are pushing the limits a little. ( just making an example guys, lol no one be sensitive i am included. lol )

if you dont out right know you are doing stupid shit you are either too young to realize like we all once were, OR you are in denial.

thoes who know they add factors to there potential demize know, and its ok, live how you want but man up n do it with eyes open.

the states are one thing.

idk eu but we have folks there and life and laws are different.

i know what its like where i am and yes things are a bit different, less preasure etc but i will say lots of people ( too many ) use aas. they do so generally in uninformed ways have no real guidence and even if there is no witch hunt, one could at some point run into legal issues.

so at large we have a world wide issue of too much uninformed drug use that COULD be made much safer IF we all did things a little different.

we here are a world wide community.

unfortunately the world at large gets affected by things that happen in the US.

so there should be some concern about the goings on there.

safer, for all of us

that is really my only interest.

i wish we learn from all these guys dropping rather then just posting morbid threads.:cool:

happy sunday

:D

Don't worry man I never take anything personally. Especially not from you. Good post

one more point since we have such fucking extremes here, a la emeric and bostin loyd. lol

look the fuck around guys!
ciggarettes and tobacco products are everywhere!
we have giant fancy cigar stores.
you can buy tobacco on every sing corner.

it will fucking kill you! lol
100% nothing good is gona come from using it.

guess what...
i use fucking tobacco! lol :eek::confused::love::headbang::mad:
not one goood thing is going to come from that and 100% i could use my money for "better: shit my time for "better" shit and not contribute to early death factors.

i know all this. i sractch my head sometimes while im buying something.
what a fucking idiot i am...
fuck it. lol!

tobacco and coffee is orgasmic fucking good in the morning it makes me smile.

sorry. i like stuff! life! experience! etc!
even my mom cant believe im still alive. lol

why then such an issue with aas and "other" stuff that while sure in some ways can be harmful in some ways these other things can do some good.

yet aas and "other" things do not have the freedom that tobacco has.

this is the major fucking problem.

coupled with lies!
we grow up, everyone denys steroids!
steroids will kill you and make your dick fall off!:eek:

then we get on google n find out the reality is that anadrol is basically as "safe" as any over the counter pain medication. lol shit! no one has died from anadrol! 10k ppl die a year from tylenol! im "safe" mother fucker! lol:eek::headbang:

and we end up with bostin loyd n his minions...:confused::lightbulb:

then emeric says to wait til im 50 and use 150mg of test... lol:mad:

see why we have such a "problem"
lol
:sta:-wars

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members