over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. RICH

Wrong. Many just got annoyed with all 20 of your hateful posts in three different threads talking about what a horrible person he was along with his wife. That doesn't mean we thought he was some great bodybuilding ambassador. He seemed like a decent person, but virtually nobody here liked his physique or agreed with the way he chose to live his life.

^^
Agree 95%...other than the decent person thing cause he was built all on lies and untruths for the most part, and some serious bad things he did scamming and hustling people in the many years before he made it "big" with the 5% thing.

Unless you are a serial killer just about everyone is glorified after they die, cause death is a terrible thing.

LMAOO

they think they are so big, they all turn sideways to walk through the door...

even the little guy...!!!!

that was funny as hell
:D

bunch of fat fking androgen popping punks...funny the GIF KS posted they were original 5%'ers and had a falling out with Piana over "compensation"..and then copied his format with vids...tattoos, gimmick T-shirts and hats and waiting on the supplement line... LOL

Last edited:
Only video i ever watched was the one alex posted yesterday of rich. He was showing off his belts worth 30k, his shoes worth 50k, him going 130mph in his 100k car, the normal stuff that respected grown men do:rolleyes: i will leave it at that since he is not here anymore

Oh, sure. I won't even start.

Elvia does/did.

No I didn't. I stated it was impressive. The arms looked stupid in many pics and angles. However a few years ago in person they definitely didn't look as bad as you think. Anyone who knows about bodybuilding knows they were fake though. It's not how I would like to look but was it impressive in person... yes.

Forget about the arms for a second the guy was big and lean with veins everywhere. I meet many pro's and they are not big at all and about 5ft 3. This guy was huge and impressive in person. Again impressive doesn't mean he looked good as he was full of PMMA and it was far too extreme. If he had done it a little then he would have looked great but filling his arms to 24 inches and his shoulders and chest etc and it just looked odd.

Allex you talk shit abotu Rich Piana and I get that... fair enough. But he was a pretty good bodybuilder in his day. Tall and big and lean. Why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can compare you to Rich? I would respect your opinion much mroe if you posted a pic of yourself. Even if you look average I can respect that. I post my pics and I am nothing great but I am open. Why don't you do the same as you talk shit about a lot of people on here.

Last edited:
It's just funny that I've always hit the EVO guy in the chest with my two feet and no one gives a damn. But everyone gives me crap because I don't/didn't like Piana.

And they are/were both the same kind of bullshitters, cut from the same piece of cloth. Anything for a buck.

Rich Piana made the other pros walking around the USA when I met him look like little kids. He was one of the most impressive guys I've seen and I've seen them all. Plus he was very kind and humble with me.

It's just funny that I've always hit the EVO guy in the chest with my two feet and no one gives a damn. But everyone gives me crap because I don't/didn't like Piana.

And they are/were both the same kind of bullshitters, cut from the same piece of cloth. Anything for a buck.

It's not really like that. I can understand your hate for Rich. The guy looked ridiculous and full of PMMA... fake arms etc. Plus he done a lot of bad stuff so hate all you want. I just think going in all of his threads to post constant negative stuff is a bit too much. Some guys like me get all the negative stuff but still appreciated many things he done. Plus you talk shit about his physique but before all the fake stuff Rich was a decent bodybuilder. So if you are going to talk shit you could at least post a pic of yourself. I recall a mod once posting a pic of you but can't remember what you looked like exactly.

I'm not sure if Emeric even realizes how his posts sound sometimes. They can be frustrating in the way they read...and even sound condescending.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Your OBSESSED with Rich! You can't stay away from here! You have ruined these threads. You just shit and shit and shit. I gave you a taste of what it's like on the Phil thread and you got butt hurt "don't cross over threads please!"

I don't know what deep psychological thing you have about Rich but I feel sorry for you I really do. Your alone aren't you. You seem really sad and alone. By far the most negative person on this board hands down. You ruin this place for me Allex.

Rich Piana made the other pros walking around the USA when I met him look like little kids. He was one of the most impressive guys I've seen and I've seen them all. Plus he was very kind and humble with me.

I literally saw 1000 people looking at him at an expo like wtf. You know what I am getting at in person a few years back he looked much better than some pics/videos show. We have all seen the pics and know how fake he can look. I was quite big back then and I didn't feel small by the main pro's but Rich made me feel like a 10 year old boy. Plus it's not like he was fat either. So like JJ posts super impressive in person but I obviously realize the arms were silly. Phil Heath looks good but Rcih that day was impressive... freaky.

I'm not sure if Emeric even realizes how his posts sound sometimes. They can be frustrating in the way they read...and even sound condescending.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Emeric is good guy trying to save youngsters and older guys from suffering the fate that many bodybuilders succumb too.
But in his masters Olympia picture on only 10mg testosterone maybe 1% of the guys here could attain that look on even a gram of gear. Emeric has elite genetics obviously. I'm sure he trains his ass off and eats perfectly but he is elite.

So, help me understand...

This is what I've seen most people grow up to naturally:

depositphotos_5975570-stock-photo-shirtless-guy.jpg

Are you saying we should train until we look somewhat like that, many will look much worse, ride that look for 30 years than introduce 20mg of test EOD by age 50? Did it read it right?

You must be joking, you can look like that by doing no more than 20 push up per day.

You say a bullshitter and true but Rich lived his life like a bodybuilder and he looked the part and many still respect that. Again forget the arms and everyone has different tastes but he looked like a bodybuilder. Many could say a guy posting about these things (training, diet, drugs) and he doesn't look like he trains could be a bullshitter too. I am the last person to say post a pic but post a pic fort everyone of you right now. You constantly talk shit about people on here and are always trying to correct people on silly things like punctuation. All the guys we talk about on here follow this lifestyle. Show people you are not a bullshitter and post a pic of you now.

Last edited:
Rest in peace dear friend, i didnt agree with everything you did but you still brought bbing to mainstream and had a ton of following due to your big heart.

<3

It's not really like that. I can understand your hate for Rich. The guy looked ridiculous and full of PMMA... fake arms etc. Plus he done a lot of bad stuff so hate all you want.

You can say the same thing about Valentino and I don't mind him a bit.

I just think going in all of his threads to post constant negative stuff is a bit too much. Some guys like me get all the negative stuff but still appreciated many things he done. Plus you talk shit about his physique but before all the fake stuff Rich was a decent bodybuilder.

You really need to understand how a forum works.

So if you are going to talk shit you could at least post a pic of yourself. I recall a mod once posting a pic of you but can't remember what you looked like exactly.

No mod posted a picture of me. OTH used private info that I used to register on this forum (my email address) and did a google search and found a random picture of some of my friends that I had posted somewhere and posted it. Just like another mod used the same private info to reveal what kind of website I own. Me being a guy who has never scammed anyone here or elsewhere, just because they didn't like my opinion on something, mind you.

I've posted pictures before. Not that impressive. Who cares? Again, you need to understand the concept of a forum. If I'm not breaking rules, I can post anything I want, just like you. Or am I wrong here?

Emeric is good guy trying to save youngsters and older guys from suffering the fate that many bodybuilders succumb too.
But in his masters Olympia picture on only 10mg testosterone maybe 1% of the guys here could attain that look on even a gram of gear. Emeric has elite genetics obviously. I'm sure he trains his ass off and eats perfectly but he is elite.

I was on 10mg only the last 6 weeks before contest, I always lowered to 10mg before shows. This way I did not have to use any diuretics, no water retention. Never carb depleted , and I never stopped water or salt.

I was on 10mg only the last 6 weeks before contest, I always lowered to 10mg before shows. This way I did not have to use any diuretics, no water retention. Never carb depleted , and I never stopped water or salt.

You look incredible!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity