over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 Test cyp(dihydroboldenone cypionate)

SICK.

I GOT MY MIND ON GRABBIN SOME TOO

I KEEP HEARING IT BEING COMPARED TO PRIMO BUT STRONGER IN TERMS OF MASS/STR

how is this stuff on suppression? is it like primo in that regard as well?

no, its as if it were regular test shutdown wise

thank you for the answer, that is not too bad, at least no like deca, etc. Is it approx mg/mg as suppressive? Just asking as it appears as though less mgs are used with 1 test, ie around 300 mgs per week seems an ok dose and with a test dose of 300 mgs per week shut down is not as bad as 750 mgs per week of test, although after a while on cycle I dont know if it matters much. Just asking for those of us who dont have hrt, or blast and cruise and who are careful about recovery. thanks.

thats a tougher question since i've never seen good blood tests on it during cycle, plus I can't recall anyone I know running it without test. So on a 12 week cycle of say 300 test cyp and 300 1-t, i'd expect to be as shut down as if I had done 600-750 of test cyp for the whole time.

But i'd be expecting gains as if I had done 300 cyp + 200-300 tren enan too :) and less sides.

well, if anything I would say 1 test is very suppressive

Bump up the oldie but goody

Can't believe more people don't like dhb more. Very similar to tren in all regards and way less sides. Keeps ya warm, hardens you up nicely but not a dht derivative like mast, and can gain more size/more anabolic than eq or even nandrolone. Pip is nothing if it's clean. Actually using in place of test for trt. Absolutely great and should be talked about and used more imo. Just think it's a very misunderstood and Underrated compound. Not forgetting no estro or prolactin sides/any sides really. Also feel the rating is less than actual as well. This shit rocks. Also has a nice euphoria just like dbol for me. Hope this thread is somewhat revived. Let the comments/flaming begin.

Ps- if you like npp, tren, eq, mast or primo and haven't tried then just stock up as I highly doubt you'll be disappointed. Especially tren e/hex users* as it will act very similar without screwing up your kidneys and nightsweats and other sides. :love:

There is a sponsor on here, he's not private, that has it in stock. It's 100mg/ml. He's currently trying a batch at 150mg/ml. He's sending me some to try, and log results for him. Just do your research on the sponsors, you'll easily find him for yourself.

Yes, definitely need to run some test with it. I'll be running 600mg/wk with 250mg/Test E/wk. I've never used it before, but I've seen some of the guys post about it on the sponsors thread, and they have nothing but great things to say about it.

though it is a cyp ester, I have never read of anyone doing anything other than eod pins, dont know why and I have not read tons of logs. The current reviewers are taking eod, just something to think about. Not contradicting easy, he knows his stuff, definitely in theory every 3-4 days should work, never seen anyone try it that way though.

I'll be logging mine at 300mg 2x a week.

I'll be logging mine at 300mg 2x a week.

600 per wk ought to have you feeling like superman! :D

This is one of the rare ones that can be run solo but seems everyone on here likes theirs w test. You planning on solo or whatever test or what?

600 per wk ought to have you feeling like superman! :D

This is one of the rare ones that can be run solo but seems everyone on here likes theirs w test. You planning on solo or whatever test or what?

I'm going to run Test E with it. All my research says you need a normal ester test with it.

Can't believe more people don't like dhb more. Very similar to tren in all regards and way less sides. Keeps ya warm, hardens you up nicely but not a dht derivative like mast, and can gain more size/more anabolic than eq or even nandrolone. Pip is nothing if it's clean. Actually using in place of test for trt. Absolutely great and should be talked about and used more imo. Just think it's a very misunderstood and Underrated compound. Not forgetting no estro or prolactin sides/any sides really. Also feel the rating is less than actual as well. This shit rocks. Also has a nice euphoria just like dbol for me. Hope this thread is somewhat revived. Let the comments/flaming begin.

Ps- if you like npp, tren, eq, mast or primo and haven't tried then just stock up as I highly doubt you'll be disappointed. Especially tren e/hex users* as it will act very similar without screwing up your kidneys and nightsweats and other sides. :love:

It's been gaining a lot of popularity with euro competitors.. No estro.. No dht.. I'm going to add it to my trt dose of test cyp.. I want some estro conversion that my trt gives me but anxious to give the 1 test CYP a try in addition to trt..

I love it. Using it now at 500 mg per week and I am getting harder and more definition by the week. Stated it three weeks ago so it should really kick in the coming weeks. Ill keep you updated. BTW In using purple panda brand and there is no PIP.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

PS: my appetite is way up. I'm getting blood work done next eeek

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Yes, definitely need to run some test with it. I'll be running 600mg/wk with 250mg/Test E/wk. I've never used it before, but I've seen some of the guys post about it on the sponsors thread, and they have nothing but great things to say about it.

Two things,
1- if you've never run why would you say you Must run test with it? I'm not and doing great. Dhb cyp and nandrolone deca works wonderfully together. 2 pt dhb 1 pt "deca". Loving it.

2- not sure if dudes a sponsor on here or not but it's 200 (and 100% real/dosed correctly before anyone says otherwise) and it's wonderful. Very little to no pip, even sub q.

And lastly, love the thermo properties, sex boost and energy. Great stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

It's been gaining a lot of popularity with euro competitors.. No estro.. No dht.. I'm going to add it to my trt dose of test cyp.. I want some estro conversion that my trt gives me but anxious to give the 1 test CYP a try in addition to trt..
This is Exactly how I started. So then it became 2 part dhb 1 part nandrolone and 1 part test cyp. Have dropped the test cyp and no issues thus far, think you'll absolutely love it. Goes great if using trt and sex drive will prolly go up as well as it did for me.

Last edited:
I just started reading about this a few weeks ago, to say it peaked my interest is an understatement, I'm really looking forward to trying this out soon.

Two things,
1- if you've never run why would you say you Must run test with it? I'm not and doing great. Dhb cyp and nandrolone deca works wonderfully together. 2 pt dhb 1 pt "deca". Loving it.

2- not sure if dudes a sponsor on here or not but it's 200 (and 100% real/dosed correctly before anyone says otherwise) and it's wonderful. Very little to no pip, even sub q.

And lastly, love the thermo properties, sex boost and energy. Great stuff.

I guess that's my bad, just going by all the research I've done. Everything I've read, it's advised to run at least a small amount of Test with it.

I've never seen it dosed at 200mg. 100mg is the norm. I was told at 200mg the gear would possibly be very unstable and could crash. I'm not an expert, so I don't have a clue if it will or not, just going by the research I've done. If you're taking some that's dosed at 200mg and it's legit, that's awesome, because I was inquiring with said sponsor about offering it at 200mg.

I've also never heard of anyone taking it Sub Q?

I've only tried one brand and it was dosed @ 200mg/ml. I have been waiting forever to give this compound a try. Wellllllllllll it ended up being the most painful thing i've ever tried. I half-dosed and mixed with other oils...i tried EVERYTHING to try to reduce the pain. Every single shot left me crippled for at least 7 days. Not to mention not being able to sleep because I could never get comfortable. The initial pin was painless and flowed like water, but 24 hours later the pain was ridiculous.

Needless to say I won't try this compound ever again.

I guess that's my bad, just going by all the research I've done. Everything I've read, it's advised to run at least a small amount of Test with it.

I've never seen it dosed at 200mg. 100mg is the norm. I was told at 200mg the gear would possibly be very unstable and could crash. I'm not an expert, so I don't have a clue if it will or not, just going by the research I've done. If you're taking some that's dosed at 200mg and it's legit, that's awesome, because I was inquiring with said sponsor about offering it at 200mg.

I've also never heard of anyone taking it Sub Q?
you have my word there is no Pip with this dhb. if you like send me a PM and we can talk a little bit more about this subject. It's out there and it's exactly what it says it is and it's clean.
As far as Sub-Q the reason I do that is because it's in combo with my trt and I have now dropped the T. so it's really just nandrolone and dhb, both long estered and I feel frikin wonderful.
I will admit it's hard to come by and this guy is the only one I found that has it in that milligram and that clean but it is what it is and I'm happy with it. and I can't quite say how but I know that the milligram is correct.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
UnCutOils
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity