over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs Superdrol

I can verify that Scrioxx's injectable SD legit. This stuff is potent and has made me strong as an ox. The pumps are second to none

So the name of the Inj Superdrol product you got from Scrioxx was Super Crin 40?
That's the exact name of the Inj Superdrol I got from Viking?
Did Viking buy Super Crin from Scrioxx to give to the customers he owed Inj Superdrol to? I don't understand what went down here. Are Viking and Scrioxx somehow affiliated with each other?

So the name of the Inj Superdrol product you got from Scrioxx was Super Crin 40?
Did Viking buy Super Crin from Scrioxx to give to the customers he owed Inj Superdrol to? I don't understand what went down here. Are Viking and Scrioxx somehow affiliated with each other?

This is the original SD label by Viking.

Attachments

• SD.jpg
    SD.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 390
Here's a pic

Attachments

• supercrin-40-superdrol-methyldrostanolone.jpg
    supercrin-40-superdrol-methyldrostanolone.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 388
I personally think it's real interesting how Mike Arnold made a hell of a review on a sponsor's product 4-5 months ago and even though they have sold out, re-stocked and certainly gotten the product to several people here....there are no glowing echoing additional reviews. I believe Mike..but where are the other people raving about injectable Superdrol?

He sold out very quickly...within a few weeks, I believe...maybe even faster. I received zero payment for that review, by the way. The only thing I received was three 10 ml vials (1,800 total mg of SD) and that was what I gave my review on. I also contacted him, as I was curious to see how well his injectable version worked. I had used a few injectable versions prior, but they either didn't work or didn't work very well. I know how well quality SD can work, as I had used numerous oral versions (including the original in 2005) with fantastic results. But...every injectable product I tried was poor.

Viking's was the first injectable SD that not only worked, but actually seemed to be slightly stronger, per mg, than the very best oral versions I had tried previously. This is not really surprising, being that pharmaceutical research has routinely demonstrated the ability of intramuscularly administered methyls to provide slightly better results than orally administration methyls. The most common one most people are aware of is Winstrol, but there are many others in the literature.

Anyway, after Viking ran out I believe he went to another sponsor to help him full his order (he was probably having trouble restocking quickly enough, didn't want his customers waiting any longer and needed help). So, those people didn't get the same product. I am not saying that is good or bad, as I've never used Scrioxx's product, but that's what I was told. If you look at the reviews of the original Viking SD that were posted around the same time I posted my review, you will see everyone said it was great...at least from an effectiveness standpoint. Some people still experienced appetite suppression and lethargy (although many said they either didn't, or it happened to a lesser degree), but I didn't see anyone saying it didn't provide very good results while they were on it.

The positivity of my review centered mainly on the fact that I didn't experience appetite suppression or lethargy from it, like I would with the oral version. I never really had an issue with lethargy, but appetite suppression was a big problem, so I was very happy to find out that injecting SD did not hamper my appetite to nearly the same degree as the oral, if at all. Many others said the same, but some said it affected them the same either way. Differences in personal response, I suppose. differences from the oal to the

Last edited:

You're welcome. I already outlined all of this and brought it to attention. I already asked the questions that need to be HONESTLY answered. I am glad you echo them. I don't feel that honesty was the policy the last several months with said source. Deny, deny, deny....claims, claims, claims. Cough...had to borrow labels but its the same product.:rolleyes:

Maybe it is but damage control has to be run far better than it was handled.

Anyway, after Viking ran out I believe he went to another sponsor to help him full his order (he was probably having trouble restocking quickly enough, didn't want his customers waiting any longer and needed help). So, those people didn't get the same product. I am not saying that is good or bad, as I've never used Scrioxx's product, but that's what I was told. If you look at the reviews of the original Viking SD that were posted around the same time I posted my review, you will see everyone said it was great...at least from an effectiveness standpoint. Some people still experienced appetite suppression and lethargy (although many said they either didn't, or it happened to a lesser degree), but I didn't see anyone saying it didn't provide very good results while they were on it.

Mike, your logic in his defense is honorable, but it's not what happened. I was following the fiasco very closely and it wasnt a restocking problem. He claims it is the same product with borrowed labels. Unless it can be proven with CoA's of the raws...(SAME RAWS from the SAME PLACE and brewed the SAME CORRECT WAY), I personally find it hard to believe that it is identical to what you reviewed.

Last edited:
Mike Arnold has used my oral superdrol and loved it!!
I am more than happy to share. You can confirm with mike on the quality. I am a superdrol NUT.

I am more than happy to share. You can confirm with mike on the quality. I am a superdrol NUT.
Aren't you the guy who didn't recognize his tren raws were bunk, running grams of it without ever getting suspicious?
I'm sure your quality control for sdrol raws is much better though :eek:

Aren't you the guy who didn't recognize his tren raws were bunk, running grams of it without ever getting suspicious?

Damn. Shots fired.

i got grabs on the VK Superdrol shortly after Mike's review since coincidently i needed to place an order and decided to throw one in there. They were funk and only ran half the dose daily so it lasted double and saw great results. unfortunately, i also followed after that on his Sponsor post and the whole mess that began shortly after the hype started and was disappointed how things went that way for him and those who ordered. He was always on top of his shit. until it got really messy. Guess i got lucky

Really?? How can we take you seriously with statements like this?

I also have 2 vials of Viking SD from the batch that mike had. It’s ungodly strong. It was my first run with SD, but 20mg inject pre workout had skin splitting pumps and retarded strength comparable to 75mg anadrol pre workout

He said somewhere the tren was bad.
And his new tren (from new sponsor ) is the real deal.
I believe he's waiting on jano test to come back on new tren.

Dosage

My usual dosage is 400-600mg/week,at least for 12 weeks,and I'm feel good.

I find it odd neither Viking nor sciroxx did not come forward to give some explanations.

I find it odd neither Viking nor sciroxx did not come forward to give some explanations.

Both teamed up to make good on unfilled orders. I'm good with it...moving on.

Unfortunately my planned (SD/DHB/Test C) micro dosing cycle will have to wait till I get this damn left shoulder rehabed.

Does it really surprise you? Maybe someone should link Viking to this...though I wouldn't be shocked if he saw it already.

Both teamed up to make good on unfilled orders. I'm good with it...moving on.

Unfortunately my planned (SD/DHB/Test C) micro dosing cycle will have to wait till I get this damn left shoulder rehabed.

So you're good with it just because you have product in front of you? Even though it seems that many things were fibbed...including possibly the raw product? It's very likely not the same exact product that you thought you were ordering when you sent money. If you are content...that's fine, but this is the kind of passive behavior that is unhealthy when you want to hold people to a standard. And holding sponsors to a standard in this community is exactly what we need to be doing. Cmon man.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
hania22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins