over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer 2019

I am flying very early so have ended up staying up all night :eek: Gonna leave in about an hour or so. I still haven't even packed my suitcase :eek: Hopefully I can sleep on the plane which I 99% know won't be possible as I can't fit in the seats properly. Where there is a will there is a way! Meeting my friend in the destination airport but have to wait 2 hours so chances are he will find me a sleep somewhere.

I ordered some more shorts and pants from Fathersons. I don't know how those guys fit in them as the jeans (got the biggest size they do) are like tights. I needed my gf to help me get them off :D Never usually wear stuff like that but they actually look good so gonna keep them. I got a polo shirt in XXXXL but it fits just like an XXXL but with much bigger arms. After a few hours wearing in the sun the arms will go loose. Maybe I need more syntherol :D

I will try and be sensible alcohol wise. But after such a long break I know that 1st morning when I wake up hungover I will look super dry and probably my best so far this summer :p Large amounts of alcohol dry you out very effectively. Only issue after 3 days of drinking you start going the complete opposite way and look a mess :eek: I hope everyone has a good weekend and I will be back next week

I am flying very early so have ended up staying up all night :eek: Gonna leave in about an hour or so. I still haven't even packed my suitcase :eek: Hopefully I can sleep on the plane which I 99% know won't be possible as I can't fit in the seats properly. Where there is a will there is a way! Meeting my friend in the destination airport but have to wait 2 hours so chances are he will find me a sleep somewhere.

I ordered some more shorts and pants from Fathersons. I don't know how those guys fit in them as the jeans (got the biggest size they do) are like tights. I needed my gf to help me get them off :D Never usually wear stuff like that but they actually look good so gonna keep them. I got a polo shirt in XXXXL but it fits just like an XXXL but with much bigger arms. After a few hours wearing in the sun the arms will go loose. Maybe I need more syntherol :D

I will try and be sensible alcohol wise. But after such a long break I know that 1st morning when I wake up hungover I will look super dry and probably my best so far this summer :p Large amounts of alcohol dry you out very effectively. Only issue after 3 days of drinking you start going the complete opposite way and look a mess :eek: I hope everyone has a good weekend and I will be back next week

lol
that first morning is great! lol three days later.:eek: bloat city!
have fun bro

Back from Marbella. My plan of not drinking too much failed terribly :eek: I haven't drank alcohol for about 6 months but more than made up for it. I had a great time but my body was destroyed by the end of it. Every night was heavy and ended at about 8am then up at 10-11am to sit in the sun. Marbella is full of pretty girls and expensive bars. We did find a place that done all you can drink for 20 euro for 1 hour so took advantage of that. You weren't allowed shots with that offer and the guy said no but the girl (manager) gave me as many as I wanted which was nice.

I ate once a day and usually a buffet at 8pm (literally the moment it opened). On the 4th night 2 mates stayed in to stay fresh for a pool party but me and my mate stayed out till 9am. We got up at 12 and weren't going to go but decided to last minute. We paid for the best table in the middle and had a laugh. As many pretty girls as you will see in a small area even if most of them are idiots. One mate wanted to bring up 2 girls and we all said no but later he did and within 5 mins she fell over knocking 2 pitchers of cocktail we had just paid 200 euro for :eek: I never ate all day and got back at 9pm and ate 1 banana and a packet of crisps (chips in the US) and headed out again until 9am. My flight was at 3pm and much earlier than my mates so I was by myself. I was a complete mess and drunk in the airport so it was a struggle.

Got back and pretty much slept for 1 day. Just getting back into things. From one extreme to another. I didn't go to the toilet much when away which is super rare so I was bloated and full of water (kidneys hurt) but it's dropped off now. I am high dosing synthergine to get my liver back on track. I also have some artichoke amps that I use before 2 meals per day. Just drinking lot's of water and eating clean now. Mainly lean protein with vegetables, fruits and rice cakes. I go away again but won't be drinking and will carry on a healthy lifestyle for... well until I go away with my mates again :eek::D

I trained for the first time today. I decided to do a full body workout. Moreorless starting from bottom to top and performed 1-2 working sets for each exercise. Working sets but nothing really heavy and mainly using slow rep speed (especially negatives), controlled reps and going for a good pump. In the movements I did push the weight I felt very weak but had a great training session. I was in the gym for a long time but not sure just how long but about 3 hours. This has put me back on track and I have felt great since. The exercises I performed for 1-2 working sets each were...

Seated unilateral DB Calf Raises (putting DB on top of my knee) and using different foot placements/angles.
Seated Calf Raises.
TG Standing Leg Curls.
Machine Glute Raises.
Leg Extensions (unilateral and both).
Machine Lower Back Extensions.
Seated Cable Rows.
TG Upper Back Row.
TG Lat Pulldown.
TG Chest Press.
DB Front Raises and Lateral Raises.
EZ Bar Front Raises and Presses.
Lying DB Tri-cep Extensions.
Seated Dead Stop Concentration Curls.
Hammer Curls.
Machine Crunches.
Reverse Crunches.
Stretches.

2moro I will perform a more usual training day and be in there approx 90mins. I will probably do a push day with calves added.

I need to pick up my long esters but will have them very soon. Last night I dosed 250mg test c and 50mg mast p. I can't be bothered with tren a but will use the rest of my mast p up. So I will dose 250mg test twice weekly and 50mg mast p everyday. When I get the mast e I will dose 200mg twice weekly whilst still using mast p until it's gone (only a few weeks). I will also add in about 200mg (maybe 300mg) deca as well. No orals (winny, halo etc) but if I get proviron in time I may start that at 50mg per day.

Today I dosed 4ml synthetine pre workout and the sweating was ridiculous. It's hotter here now but my top was drenched after 20 mins. I am going to carry on with 4ml preworkout daily until I go away plus restart when I get back.

Back from Marbella. My plan of not drinking too much failed terribly :eek: I haven't drank alcohol for about 6 months but more than made up for it. I had a great time but my body was destroyed by the end of it. Every night was heavy and ended at about 8am then up at 10-11am to sit in the sun. Marbella is full of pretty girls and expensive bars. We did find a place that done all you can drink for 20 euro for 1 hour so took advantage of that. You weren't allowed shots with that offer and the guy said no but the girl (manager) gave me as many as I wanted which was nice.

I ate once a day and usually a buffet at 8pm (literally the moment it opened). On the 4th night 2 mates stayed in to stay fresh for a pool party but me and my mate stayed out till 9am. We got up at 12 and weren't going to go but decided to last minute. We paid for the best table in the middle and had a laugh. As many pretty girls as you will see in a small area even if most of them are idiots. One mate wanted to bring up 2 girls and we all said no but later he did and within 5 mins she fell over knocking 2 pitchers of cocktail we had just paid 200 euro for :eek: I never ate all day and got back at 9pm and ate 1 banana and a packet of crisps (chips in the US) and headed out again until 9am. My flight was at 3pm and much earlier than my mates so I was by myself. I was a complete mess and drunk in the airport so it was a struggle.

Got back and pretty much slept for 1 day. Just getting back into things. From one extreme to another. I didn't go to the toilet much when away which is super rare so I was bloated and full of water (kidneys hurt) but it's dropped off now. I am high dosing synthergine to get my liver back on track. I also have some artichoke amps that I use before 2 meals per day. Just drinking lot's of water and eating clean now. Mainly lean protein with vegetables, fruits and rice cakes. I go away again but won't be drinking and will carry on a healthy lifestyle for... well until I go away with my mates again :eek::D

I trained for the first time today. I decided to do a full body workout. Moreorless starting from bottom to top and performed 1-2 working sets for each exercise. Working sets but nothing really heavy and mainly using slow rep speed (especially negatives), controlled reps and going for a good pump. In the movements I did push the weight I felt very weak but had a great training session. I was in the gym for a long time but not sure just how long but about 3 hours. This has put me back on track and I have felt great since. The exercises I performed for 1-2 working sets each were...

Seated unilateral DB Calf Raises (putting DB on top of my knee) and using different foot placements/angles.
Seated Calf Raises.
TG Standing Leg Curls.
Machine Glute Raises.
Leg Extensions (unilateral and both).
Machine Lower Back Extensions.
Seated Cable Rows.
TG Upper Back Row.
TG Lat Pulldown.
TG Chest Press.
DB Front Raises and Lateral Raises.
EZ Bar Front Raises and Presses.
Lying DB Tri-cep Extensions.
Seated Dead Stop Concentration Curls.
Hammer Curls.
Machine Crunches.
Reverse Crunches.
Stretches.

2moro I will perform a more usual training day and be in there approx 90mins. I will probably do a push day with calves added.

I need to pick up my long esters but will have them very soon. Last night I dosed 250mg test c and 50mg mast p. I can't be bothered with tren a but will use the rest of my mast p up. So I will dose 250mg test twice weekly and 50mg mast p everyday. When I get the mast e I will dose 200mg twice weekly whilst still using mast p until it's gone (only a few weeks). I will also add in about 200mg (maybe 300mg) deca as well. No orals (winny, halo etc) but if I get proviron in time I may start that at 50mg per day.

Today I dosed 4ml synthetine pre workout and the sweating was ridiculous. It's hotter here now but my top was drenched after 20 mins. I am going to carry on with 4ml preworkout daily until I go away plus restart when I get back.

That’s a marathon workout! I bet you’re sore AF tomorrow. Good job, Mate!

That’s a marathon workout! I bet you’re sore AF tomorrow. Good job, Mate!

Matey I was half dead yesterday and that workout brought be back to life. It was just done to let all my little muscles know I didn't forget about them :D I actually missed out some arm movements but they were done very quickly. I think I should be ok tomorrow. Today was about burning calories and getting firing again. Tomorrow I will push the weight more.

I just took some melanotan 2 again after a break and was careful with the dose so not too bad but still not pleasant. The thing I dislike the most about mt2 though is it makes downstairs really dark (even without sun exposure) :eek::D

Time for my prebed stack which is 10mg melatonin and 1 serving of ZMA. It's really hot here so that will really help keep my sleeping.

Matey do you ever buy nectarines? They are fast becoming my fav fruit. I get the good ones and they are expensive but taste so good. I have recently been having them with mainly cherries, blueberries and grapes.

Matey I was half dead yesterday and that workout brought be back to life. It was just done to let all my little muscles know I didn't forget about them :D I actually missed out some arm movements but they were done very quickly. I think I should be ok tomorrow. Today was about burning calories and getting firing again. Tomorrow I will push the weight more.

I just took some melanotan 2 again after a break and was careful with the dose so not too bad but still not pleasant. The thing I dislike the most about mt2 though is it makes downstairs really dark (even without sun exposure) :eek::D

Time for my prebed stack which is 10mg melatonin and 1 serving of ZMA. It's really hot here so that will really help keep my sleeping.

Matey do you ever buy nectarines? They are fast becoming my fav fruit. I get the good ones and they are expensive but taste so good. I have recently been having them with mainly cherries, blueberries and grapes.

I think we had a nectarine tree when i was 3 years old. They’re real tasty!

MT2 made me stomach very dark at first and my face. It took time to get the color evened out. It does make the wiener dark.

Oh wow man...sounds like you had quite a bit of a "rager" of a vacation! Nothing wrong with living it up for a few days, but as always try your best to not make it a habit!

You look great on your videos as well. Keep it up!

The women must love that. It looks a good 15 inches long, and very hairy.

It's actually probably closer to 18 inches if I may say so. Yes the women seem to love him :p

Oh wow man...sounds like you had quite a bit of a "rager" of a vacation! Nothing wrong with living it up for a few days, but as always try your best to not make it a habit!

You look great on your videos as well. Keep it up!

Thanks. It's definitely not good going from where I was at to that extreme. Even drinking half would have been bad enough. My right hand even started shaking a few mornings from all the alcohol. Definitely not good but I have no regrets but will try to be more sensible in the future. 5 days like that does wreck your body. Some may think I am stupid but it is what it is. I like to have fun from time to time. Although no one needs to drink that much to have fun :eek: Plus it's not like I was really drunk and I looked after some of my mates a couple of nights. It would definitely not become a habit and only happens 1-3 times per year now.

Since I have been back I have been eating clean but also what I want. I had 2 bowls of cereal (wholegrain cheerios) today for example. Although I used coconut milk which is only 20 calories per 100ml. The rest of my meals consist of lean protein, whey isolate, cottage cheese, fruit, vegetables and rice cakes.

I usually have 2 meals of lean meat and asian vegetables every day. I have cottage cheese with fruit usually once. Plus lean protein with rice cakes once or twice. An example was post workout today I had lean steak, 8 rice cakes (with iodized salt) and 1 apricot. After that was cottage cheese with strawberries and blueberries drizzled with lemon juice. My last meal will be turkey breast with 1 avocado. Although I am generally keeping fats very low for the foreseeable future. I do include 1 pack of Animal omega everyday as well now.

I go away again soon but will be going the gym most days and eating relatively clean. When I get back it will be more of the same but 100% on the diet.

The difference in the last 3 days has been huge. I was a mess on holiday and I didn't go the toilet properly for over 3 days. I never have usually have those issues but all the alcohol and so little food had an effect. So I got bloated around my waist whilst losing fullness everywhere else. 3 days of hard training has made a massive difference though. Even after my 1st workout I looked like a different person. So if you want to tighten up just go away and drink as much alchol as possible and eat next to nothing :eek::D In all seriousness it's out of my system so no more mad nights out for me for a long time.

Tonight I trained Back and Bi-ceps. Lot's of different movements and hard training. I started with pullovers with db's then on a machine as well. I like to rotate pulldown and rowing movements so done that. Lot's of hard sets but I was done within about 1 hour and 10 mins. I had some pics taken and fairly pleased with how I look considering the last 2 weeks. I even have quad veins coming out as well so thank you vodka :eek:

2lkv5i0.jpg

So much to update. Obviously I went to Marbella and had fun. I then went back to Spain for just over 1 week and had a more relaxed holiday. Although I did go out twice and one night was very heavy. I trained twice whilst I was there which consisted of 2 massive full body workouts.

Since I got back I decided not to stress about things and just ate what I wanted. So mostly clean food but I would have post workout cereal and quite a lot of fruit juice some days. The problem is I got ill probably due to the weakened immune system from all the partying. I never get sick ever but 5 days of no sleep and drinking definitely weakened me. I felt it in Marbella and had a bad cough for over 2 weeks afterwards. Then I developed a bad fever but tried to push through for a few days I was quite bad. So I concentrated on resting and taking in quality food and I am feeling better now and planning the rest of my summer.

For me I looked great the other week considering everything. The introduction of more carbs had me fuller and with the stress free approach I seemed to thrive. Being really sick knocked me a little but right now things are gtg and I plan to start dieting again. Moderate carbs and protein with low fat. I also plan to increase my daily activity in the form of walking Flex daily in a local woodland area (full of hills).

My gear is low right now and I am using 150mg test e and 75mg mast p e3d's (well usually e4d's). I am using the mast p just to use it up but I pick up mast e very soon. So I will move over to 150mg mast e e3d's and probably up the test to 300mg e3d's. I also have adrol and winny coming and plan to use 50mg and 25mg daily for approx 5 weeks. I want to finish the summer with a bang.

My strength is down but most of my workouts in the last month have been pump based. However I have pushed the intensity recently and incorporated some heavy sets. It's a complete mix though full of different techniques and it's feeling great. My split has been...

Chest, Shoulders, Tri-ceps
Back, Biceps
Legs

Calves and abs are trained when I want. One rotation calves were done with legs and chest etc. The next they were done with just the back day. My volume has been lower recently and some training days are very basic with minimal movements. I am starting to up things though. My last 2 training sessions looked like...

Legs
Seated Calf Raises supersetted with Standing Calf Raise... 5 sets
Machine Glute Raises... 3 sets each side.
Leg Abductor/Abbuctor... 3 sets each.
Seated Leg Curls supersetted with Lying Leg Curls... 5 sets
Hack Squats... 5 sets
Vertical Leg Press... 3 sets
Leg Extensions... 3 sets

I use a mix of weights for calves but recently have generally used much lighter weight. Really slowing down the reps and pausing at the top and bottom. I do that with higher weight as well but I like the feeling and it's going great. Calve training was brutal. The glute and abductor/adductor work was nothing crazy but will be in the future. The seated leg curls were brutal and I feel safe going all out of them. The lying was more just to pump as much blood in there and to finish off but with a relatively light weight. Hack squats I done 15 reps moving up in weight. The 4th set was hard and the last one was brutal. The vertical leg press was a relatively light weight but approx 20 slow reps. I rested approx 20 secs and done another set to failure and repeated for the 3rd set. This was the hardest I have pushed things in a long time and I was on the floor shaking. Leg extensions to finish just to pump blood in there and I used light weight. So not every movement I am going all out and I save myself for certain sets.

I have to be careful with squats though. If I train like I have I minimize any injury risk and would be shocked if I ever get injured. I want to improve my quads though and decided to incorporate a squat movement and see how I get on. It's an old school hack squat machine with a weight rack and you have to pump up the rack using a hand pump. It feels very heavy though even with just a standard weight rack. Anyway when doing my shoes today I felt my lower back nearly go so I know to be careful. I actually can barely walk today so know I pushed it.

Earlier I trained shoulders, chest and tri-ceps. I don't want to put too many pressing movements in one session. As a result a lot of my shoulder work in the foreseeable future will be a variety of lateral raises. I want to work on my median delts. My front delt gets hit hard with my chest pressing and I was overdoing my overall pressing volume so gonna back off a little.

Shoulders, Chest and Tri-ceps
Warm ups
Partial DB Lateral Raises... 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Incline Bench Lateral Raise... 4 sets of approx 12 reps going up in weight.
Cable Lateral Raises... 4 sets of approx 8 reps.
Incline Bench Chest Flyes... 3 sets of approx 15 reps.
TG Chest Press... approx 5 hard sets.
Machine Flyes... approx 3 hard sets.
Machine Press... 1 set.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... pump sets then 1 hard drop set.
Machine Dips supersetted with Standing Overhead EZ Bar Tri-cep Extensions... 3 sets.
Stretches.

The shoulder work felt great today. The incline chest flyes were mainly to open my chest up before the heavy pressing. My strength is down but I pushed the pressing to the max. Failure sets at different weights. I can press 5-6 pps on most plate loaded machine for approx 10 reps but this machine is very heavy. So I maxed out at 3pps whereas it's usually 4pps. I also like to use pauses on these presses. So I will fail then usually rest for 15 secs and narrow my grip and go again. The machine flyes were brutal with a moderate weight but slow reps with full stretch and paused contraction. I done 1 set of machine presses with no rest after the last set of flyes. That consisted of approx 8 reps using a pronated grip and then about 7 (to failure) using a neutral grip. Pushdowns were 1 set with the full weight rack for 10 reps then half the rack for 20 reps. Machine dips with a decent (nothing crazy) weight for 15 slow/controlled reps then the overhead extensions to failure.

Post workout today I had 2 scoops of synthepure, oats, banana, frozen berries and almond milk. Then about 1 hour later I had chicken with a salad drizzled in olive oil and apple cider vinegar with 6 rice cakes on the side. My next meal was cottage cheese with blackberries, kiwi and organic lemon juice.

Gonna carry on training hard and upping things as I move a long. Time to get serious again. I will post some updated pics soon.

Last edited:
I trained back tonight. I wanted to do abs but my lower back is tight so left them out. If I train like I have I am 99% sure I wouldn't get injured even going crazy with certain movements. That's because I decided to never rack pull or deadlift (etc) again. Squats is another problem movement for me and adding in those hack squats the other day has resulted in this tightness. I want to do them 2moro for legs again but I will be smart. I enjoyed them though so will just be careful and will likely add them in every 2 rotations.

Nutrition has been different tonight (just ate what I wanted). Post workout I had 300g beef mince by itself. Then about 90 mins later I had a bowl of wholegrain cheerios with almond milk. It's been about 30 mins and I plan to have another 300g beef mince in about an hour. I will probably end the day with some cottage cheese, blueberries/blackberries and lemon juice as it's a fav of mine.

I am going to start taking away mince meat meals and replacing them with chicken breast for a change plus it's less fat. I tend to get between 7-15% fat. I will also be slightly lowering fat consumption from other areas as well (less whole eggs). Cereal will just be post workout now as well. Basically mod protein/carbs and low fat but nothing complicated and something easy for me to stick to. I like rice cakes as they involve no cooking, they fill me up and mentally I prefer them to eating rice. So they will be utilized a lot with lean protein meals. I have iodized salt on all my rice cakes as well. I am also a fan of bags of frozen Asian vegetables. Occasionally I will throw in a salad with some added fat. I like to do a combo of olive oil and apple cider vinegar as a salad dressing. I will still have my smoothies which now are always synthepure, oats, mixed berries, banana (if pre/post workout) and coconut or almond milk. It's time to sharpen up for the rest of summer.

Tomorrow I pick up my aas and finally my supplement order after 3 months. So I will add in EAA's between all meals and have some new preworkouts to try out. I will add in 50mg adrol and 25mg winny tomorrow. Plus I have decided I will start dosing 250mg test and 150mg mast e3d's. I will up that to 300mg test and 200mg mast later on. I don't want anything too complicated or toxic and that is plenty for the look I want to attain. I may even lower the test if I start feeling lethargic which is not uncommon for me with higher test.

From tomorrow I will also add in 3ml synthetine pre workout and 4ml synthergine per day due to the addition of adrol/winny. My health supps are minimal right now and I will go over that in a later post.

So much to update. Obviously I went to Marbella and had fun. I then went back to Spain for just over 1 week and had a more relaxed holiday. Although I did go out twice and one night was very heavy. I trained twice whilst I was there which consisted of 2 massive full body workouts.

Since I got back I decided not to stress about things and just ate what I wanted. So mostly clean food but I would have post workout cereal and quite a lot of fruit juice some days. The problem is I got ill probably due to the weakened immune system from all the partying. I never get sick ever but 5 days of no sleep and drinking definitely weakened me. I felt it in Marbella and had a bad cough for over 2 weeks afterwards. Then I developed a bad fever but tried to push through for a few days I was quite bad. So I concentrated on resting and taking in quality food and I am feeling better now and planning the rest of my summer.

For me I looked great the other week considering everything. The introduction of more carbs had me fuller and with the stress free approach I seemed to thrive. Being really sick knocked me a little but right now things are gtg and I plan to start dieting again. Moderate carbs and protein with low fat. I also plan to increase my daily activity in the form of walking Flex daily in a local woodland area (full of hills).

My gear is low right now and I am using 150mg test e and 75mg mast p e3d's (well usually e4d's). I am using the mast p just to use it up but I pick up mast e very soon. So I will move over to 150mg mast e e3d's and probably up the test to 300mg e3d's. I also have adrol and winny coming and plan to use 50mg and 25mg daily for approx 5 weeks. I want to finish the summer with a bang.

My strength is down but most of my workouts in the last month have been pump based. However I have pushed the intensity recently and incorporated some heavy sets. It's a complete mix though full of different techniques and it's feeling great. My split has been...

Chest, Shoulders, Tri-ceps
Back, Biceps
Legs

Calves and abs are trained when I want. One rotation calves were done with legs and chest etc. The next they were done with just the back day. My volume has been lower recently and some training days are very basic with minimal movements. I am starting to up things though. My last 2 training sessions looked like...

Legs
Seated Calf Raises supersetted with Standing Calf Raise... 5 sets
Machine Glute Raises... 3 sets each side.
Leg Abductor/Abbuctor... 3 sets each.
Seated Leg Curls supersetted with Lying Leg Curls... 5 sets
Hack Squats... 5 sets
Vertical Leg Press... 3 sets
Leg Extensions... 3 sets

I use a mix of weights for calves but recently have generally used much lighter weight. Really slowing down the reps and pausing at the top and bottom. I do that with higher weight as well but I like the feeling and it's going great. Calve training was brutal. The glute and abductor/adductor work was nothing crazy but will be in the future. The seated leg curls were brutal and I feel safe going all out of them. The lying was more just to pump as much blood in there and to finish off but with a relatively light weight. Hack squats I done 15 reps moving up in weight. The 4th set was hard and the last one was brutal. The vertical leg press was a relatively light weight but approx 20 slow reps. I rested approx 20 secs and done another set to failure and repeated for the 3rd set. This was the hardest I have pushed things in a long time and I was on the floor shaking. Leg extensions to finish just to pump blood in there and I used light weight. So not every movement I am going all out and I save myself for certain sets.

I have to be careful with squats though. If I train like I have I minimize any injury risk and would be shocked if I ever get injured. I want to improve my quads though and decided to incorporate a squat movement and see how I get on. It's an old school hack squat machine with a weight rack and you have to pump up the rack using a hand pump. It feels very heavy though even with just a standard weight rack. Anyway when doing my shoes today I felt my lower back nearly go so I know to be careful. I actually can barely walk today so know I pushed it.

Earlier I trained shoulders, chest and tri-ceps. I don't want to put too many pressing movements in one session. As a result a lot of my shoulder work in the foreseeable future will be a variety of lateral raises. I want to work on my median delts. My front delt gets hit hard with my chest pressing and I was overdoing my overall pressing volume so gonna back off a little.

Warm ups
Partial DB Lateral Raises... 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Incline Bench Lateral Raise... 4 sets of approx 12 reps going up in weight.
Cable Lateral Raises... 4 sets of approx 8 reps.
Incline Bench Chest Flyes... 3 sets of approx 15 reps.
TG Chest Press... approx 5 hard sets.
Machine Flyes... approx 3 hard sets.
Machine Press... 1 set.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... pump sets then 1 hard drop set.
Machine Dips supersetted with Standing Overhead EZ Bar Tri-cep Extensions... 3 sets.
Stretches.

The shoulder work felt great today. The incline chest flyes were mainly to open my chest up before the heavy pressing. My strength is down but I pushed the pressing to the max. Failure sets at different weights. I can press 5-6 pps on most plate loaded machine for approx 10 reps but this machine is very heavy. So I maxed out at 3pps whereas it's usually 4pps. I also like to use pauses on these presses. So I will fail then usually rest for 15 secs and narrow my grip and go again. The machine flyes were brutal with a moderate weight but slow reps with full stretch and paused contraction. I done 1 set of machine presses with no rest after the last set of flyes. That consisted of approx 8 reps using a pronated grip and then about 7 (to failure) using a neutral grip. Pushdowns were 1 set with the full weight rack for 10 reps then half the rack for 20 reps. Machine dips with a decent (nothing crazy) weight for 15 slow/controlled reps then the overhead extensions to failure.

Post workout today I had 2 scoops of synthepure, oats, banana, frozen berries and almond milk. Then about 1 hour later I had chicken with a salad drizzled in olive oil and apple cider vinegar with 6 rice cakes on the side. My next meal was cottage cheese with blackberries, kiwi and organic lemon juice.

Gonna carry on training hard and upping things as I move a long. Time to get serious again. I will post some updated pics soon.
forgive me if this is a stupid question but what is "TG" chest press? obviously i know what a chest press is, but what is "TG"? Is that a brand in Europe?

forgive me if this is a stupid question but what is "TG" chest press? obviously i know what a chest press is, but what is "TG"? Is that a brand in Europe?

It stands for Technogym which is an Italian brand. It's their Pure Strength range that is in my gym. Not sure if they have them in the US. Really good brand of equipment. Here is a pic of the chest press...

2cnfc4z.jpg

It stands for Technogym which is an Italian brand. It's their Pure Strength range that is in my gym. Not sure if they have them in the US. Really good brand of equipment. Here is a pic of the chest press...

2cnfc4z.jpg
I fondly remember that machine from a recent trip to Barcelona. Trained at BCN Fitness gym, and it was basically the only good piece of equipment they had :eek:

Slight change of plan and instead of 50mg adrol and 25mg winny I have added in 50mg proviron and 25mg winny. On top of will be 250mg test and 150mg mast e e3d's. Pre workout will be 3ml synthetine. I may up things gradually in the form of 300mg test, 200mg mast, 50mg winny (if my joints are ok) and 4-5ml synthetine.

My nutrition today has consisted of...

10g eaa's in water.
Chicken, asian vegetables and rice.
Intra (20g eaa's and 25g carbs).
Synthepure, oats, banana, mixed berries and almond milk.
10g eaa's in water.
10g eaa's in water.
Cottage cheese, grapes, blueberries and lemon juice.

Training has been great the last 2 days. Although each time I had to push it mentally.

Legs
Seated Calf Raises... 4 working sets
Tibialis Raises... 2 working sets (high reps).
Glute Raises... 1 working set each side.
Seated Leg Curl... 3 working sets (higher reps).
Lying Leg Curls... 1 working drop set.
Hip Adductor... 1 working set.
Vertical Leg Press... 4 working sets. The last 3 going up in weight each set with approx 20 secs rest between.
Leg Press (quad focused)... 3 working sets.
Strecthes.

Warm up with db's.
Standing DB Partial Lateral Raises... 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raise... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight.
Cable Lateral Raises... 3 sets of approx 8 reps.
High Incline Smith Press... 1 working drop set (3, 2.5, 2, 1.5 and 1pps) with dead stops.
Flat DB Press... 1 working drop set (just 1 drop).
Incline Bench Cable Flyes... 2 working sets.
Standing Cable Press... 1 working set (higher reps).
Tri-cep Underhand Pushdown... 1 working set.
Tri-cep Overhand Pushdown... 1 working set.
Machine Overhead Extension... 1 working set.
Flat Bench DB Tri-cep Extension... 3 working sets rotating right to left with no rest.
(Tri-ceps took me about 5 mins total).
Stretches.

Tomorrow will be back, biceps and abs :)

Today I also got up and took 1 scoop of Utopia by De Novo Nutrition then took Flex out on a 90 min walk (hills).

Slight change of plan and instead of 50mg adrol and 25mg winny I have added in 50mg proviron and 25mg winny. On top of will be 250mg test and 150mg mast e e3d's. Pre workout will be 3ml synthetine. I may up things gradually in the form of 300mg test, 200mg mast, 50mg winny (if my joints are ok) and 4-5ml synthetine.

My nutrition today has consisted of...

10g eaa's in water.
Intra (20g eaa's and 25g carbs).
Synthepure, oats, banana, mixed berries and almond milk.
10g eaa's in water.
10g eaa's in water.
Cottage cheese, grapes, blueberries and lemon juice.

Training has been great the last 2 days. Although each time I had to push it mentally.

Legs
Seated Calf Raises... 4 working sets
Tibialis Raises... 2 working sets (high reps).
Glute Raises... 1 working set each side.
Seated Leg Curl... 3 working sets (higher reps).
Lying Leg Curls... 1 working drop set.
Hip Adductor... 1 working set.
Vertical Leg Press... 4 working sets. The last 3 going up in weight each set with approx 20 secs rest between.
Leg Press (quad focused)... 3 working sets.
Strecthes.

Warm up with db's.
Standing DB Partial Lateral Raises... 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raise... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight.
Cable Lateral Raises... 3 sets of approx 8 reps.
High Incline Smith Press... 1 working drop set (3, 2.5, 2, 1.5 and 1pps) with dead stops.
Flat DB Press... 1 working drop set (just 1 drop).
Incline Bench Cable Flyes... 2 working sets.
Standing Cable Press... 1 working set (higher reps).
Tri-cep Underhand Pushdown... 1 working set.
Tri-cep Overhand Pushdown... 1 working set.
Machine Overhead Extension... 1 working set.
Flat Bench DB Tri-cep Extension... 3 working sets rotating right to left with no rest.
(Tri-ceps took me about 5 mins total).
Stretches.

Tomorrow will be back, biceps and abs :)

Today I also got up and took 1 scoop of Utopia by De Novo Nutrition then took Flex out on a 90 min walk (hills).

Always great to read you :cool:

I have ate out a few times recently. Not ideal but I kept things sensible and adjusted calories (if needed) for later in the day. The rest of my meals have been very similar to what I posted the other day.

My libido has gone up since adding in proviron etc. Nothing great to report just yet but it hasn't been long. My joint are ok so far using 25mg winny.

Generally my training volume is lower now. I aim for about 2 off days per week as well. I had a great back workout the other day. I am really focusing on form with my back and have lowered the weight for some movements to enable perfect execution. The same for calves as well and it's working well. I incorporate various techniques so go heavy as well but I am thinking less about the weight and more about making the muscle work as much as possible and minimizing any momentum etc.

Earlier I started with seated calf raises and as the above mentioned fairly low weight but perfect reps. I started supersetting them with calf presses on the horizontal leg press (with straight legs). For the calf presses I went up to the full weight rack. Then some hip adductors and finished with 1 working set with the full weight rack. Then it was sumo stance leg press and making sure I go as low as possible. I only went up to 6 plates per side for those but higher reps and I supersetted those with leg curls as well. I even added 1 set of glute raises after one set as well. Then the horizontal leg press using a close stance and some brutal sets. For those I kept the rom fairly limited but constant tension on the quads and heavy weight for high reps. I supersetted the last few sets with some leg extensions. Not heavy weight on the leg extensions but enough to get an insane pump. The pump in my legs today was insane and I can see they are improving.

Post workout I had steak with Asian vegetables and 7 rice cakes (with added salt)...

sbqalg.jpg

Here is one of my cottage cheese bowls...

qziuz7.jpg

Tomorrow will be shoulders, chest and tri-ceps. I plan to do the same as last time for shoulders but just push the intensity/weight. I will also transition into an incline press (shoulders/chest) again then probably some flyes and a machine press movement. Tri-ceps maybe some pushdowns and floor skull crushers with dead stops.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity