over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer 2019

It stands for Technogym which is an Italian brand. It's their Pure Strength range that is in my gym. Not sure if they have them in the US. Really good brand of equipment. Here is a pic of the chest press...

2cnfc4z.jpg

we definitely have Technogym here and they've been getting more popular in the last ten years. Their cardio equipment is probably a little more popular than their resistance stuff. I have seen quite a few of their selectorized pieces in a few chain gyms where i live. The plate-loaded stuff, not so much. I was able to use many of their plate-loaded pieces when i was in different European countries. Easily one of, if not, the most popular European equipment manufacturers.

we definitely have Technogym here and they've been getting more popular in the last ten years. Their cardio equipment is probably a little more popular than their resistance stuff. I have seen quite a few of their selectorized pieces in a few chain gyms where i live. The plate-loaded stuff, not so much. I was able to use many of their plate-loaded pieces when i was in different European countries. Easily one of, if not, the most popular European equipment manufacturers.

There are quite a few good European companies now. Another Italian brand named Panatta is getting increasingly popular. My other gym has a lot of Panatta equipment. Some of their brand new stuff looks really good but I have yet to use it. Half of their equipment I have used looks great but doesn't feel good.

Technogym is in many gyms over here and I have always rated it highly. My other gym has some old school technogym equipment that must be from the 80's. My current gym has all their newer plate loaded machines and they are all great. I always struggle to fit in any shoulder press machine but there one is ok for me. Only issue when you put the seat fully down there is no back rest at the bottom.

A great gym I used when back in the UK recently was full of Watson equipment that was very good. They are all very similar and pretty much copy of oneanother so all the new stuff is great for me.

A very eventful week. Flex was in a freak accident and was weirdly ok (landed hard on concrete) but went into shock later that night and I had to take him to the emergency vets at 1am. He is back to his normal self now so all is good.

I had some great training sessions. More of the same and really focusing on form and feeling the muscle work through the entire range of motion. I also tried a new gym one day as I got a trial code for 1 day. It's a very nice gym but not for bodybuilders. You know the new age fitness type of gym. It had just 8 machines with 2 cable stations but a free weight area. It had the brand new technogym kinesis machines that feel good. The problem is they are not heavy at all. I had trained back the day before but due to the lack of equipment and it being a new gym I basically done everything. I wanted to just go for pump but the full weight rack on all the kinesis stuff is easy to do for high reps.

Obviously if I could free bar squat/deadlift etc the new gym would be better for me but even so it is limited. The db's only went up to 24kg as well which apart from a few hotel gyms is the lowest I have ever come across. Nevertheless I really liked the gym and may even join. I have 2 gym memberships and one runs out soon so may add this in for my 2nd gym. I want to start doing more cardio and this gym would be perfect for that. A big bonus is it has a slay with fake grass so I stuck 120kg on there and just destroyed myself for about 20 mins instead of doing conventional cardio. It also has some great cardio equipment and a decent kinesis squat/step up machine.

One weird thing about this new gym when I checked the membership contract it stated they don't want any doping. If you are suspected of taking "stimulants or other banned substances" they will drug test you. Moreover if you fail they will cancel your membership and may even report you to the police. I doubt they would be bothered and I would be fine as long as I am not in a vest grunting doing deadlifts. Although just the very cheek of that statement and the discrimination makes me think don't join just out of principle.

I also had a hand tattoo done and was told no gym for 2 weeks. I left it for 3 days but trained legs and abs earlier. I want my hand to heal properly to minimize fading/damage so I will stick to legs again in 2 days time. Even typing on the computer makes it burn so I want to keep it as relaxed as possible. Training legs with machines is fine though and any plate loading can be done with my left hand.

Today was a simple workout that consisted of warm ups using cables, seated calf raises, calf presses, glute raises, standing leg curls, hip adductors, leg press, leg extensions, lying ab crunches, leg raises, seated ab crunches and stretches. I used a mixture of weights and trained hard but nothing crazy but it felt good.

I have been to a few dinners recently so my diet fell off but I reduced calories for the rest of those days. Now things will be more consistent and restrictive to catch up so I can attain the look I have in my head by the end of September.

Tomorrow (this post is getting too long) I will post about new supplements and new food product I have added which is perfect for dieting. I also need to post some updated pics when I get the chance. Here is my hand tattoo...

amw8ig.jpg

Things are good but my hand is so itchy it's really annoying. It's worse than getting the actual tattoo. It's just started to peel today which is normal. I trained earlier and it was legs again. I don't want to grip anything until my hand is healed more so no upper body training. I also added in standard cardio for the first time in awhile. I plan to add in more cardio solely for fitness/health and for something new.

When doing cardio I prefer to go for it and sweat a lot. I can't do steady state on a low setting for 1 hour for example. I have limited time so I would rather just take Flex on a fun walk instead of doing that. So when doing cardio in a gym I like doing intervals or a moderate-high intensity for 10-30 mins. As I posted above I done slay pushing the other day with a moderate weight (120kg) and I love doing that as it hits everything. I plan to incorporate that atleast once per week after I join that gym next week.

My workout today was very basic but felt good...

Bike for 10 mins to warm up.
Seated Calf Raises.
Leg Press Calf Presses.
Leg Press (very wide stance with feet low).
Leg Press (close stance with feet low).
Leg Extensions.
Ab Crunches (centre, right and left).
Quick Stretching.
Bike for 20 mins (just level 5 but fast paced for the entire duration).

Here are the supps I received recently...

I have opened 3 tubs of aminos so far and they all taste great. They include:

Like a Pro EAA's Cherry Limeade.
Like a Pro EAA's Peach Rings.
Alex & Sledge The Grind Unicorn Blood (rainbow sherbet).

I am now consuming 4-5 meals per day. Usually 2 meat meals per day which I rotate between lean beef/chicken mince or chicken breast. I usually have them with asian stir fry vegetables and/or a small amount of rice cakes. Occasionally if I want higher carbs I have pasta or rice. I do also buy bags of turkey breast meat and throw them in occasionally either alone or with rice cakes or whole grain bread. I usually have 2 meals that consist of quark, yoghurt or cottage cheese with some type of fruit. I throw in smoothies occasionally as well in the form of 50g protein from synthepure, oats, mixed berries, almond milk and either a banana, kiwi or apple. A treat I have occasionally post workout is cereal with coconut milk and that's usually with a protein shake or lean meat before or after.

My meals consist of the above and I simply rotate them in depending upon mood. Most days it's 4 whole food meals and usually 2 meat ones and 1-2 yoghurt style with 0-1 smoothies. I also have EAA's between most meals and that's when I take in most of my fluids. As posted previously I have an EAA intra shake as well. Depending upon the workout planned and/or carb intake prior I may add in a small amount of intra carbs as well. At the moment that's 25g from Axe & Sledge's demo day but I did have 37.5g when I trained legs the other day. My fat intake is currently low but I do add some higher days sparingly (avocado, eggs, olive/coconut oil and mixed nuts etc). I also have 1 serving of Animal Omega pre bed everynight.

Below is what I have been eating a lot recently and have 10 tubs in my fridge right now. Per tub it's 48g protein, 16g carbs and 0.4g fat and I usually add in a piece of fruit or approx 200g blueberries/blackberries.

n807YZm.jpg

Things have been good. Training has been a complete mixture. I am enjoying cardio now and performed slay pushing twice last week as well. I am doing all of this more for health and less about the way I look. I will try to progress in cardio timing and also weights (slay pushing) over time. My weightlifting volume is lower than in the past but still plenty. Although somedays I go in and my workouts are very basic for me. Tonight was a prime example of a basic workout. Recently when I haven't been in the mood to train I have allowed myself an off day but tonight I forced myself. Although I ended up having a great session but kept it basic so I could just concentrate on a few movements.

Machine Glute Raises... 3 hard (not failure) sets each side.
Ham focused Leg Press rotated with Quad focused Leg Press... 14 hard sets so 7 sets each.
Leg Extensions... 2 drop sets.
Seated Calf Raises supersetted with Calf Presses... 3 working sets.
Abs for 10 mins.
Stretches.

I had a higher carb day today as I felt like some cereal and more fruit. I have also had 2 beef meals with asian vegetables. One quark meal with 200g blueberries. One smoothie with synthepure, oats, mixed berries, banana and almond milk.

I added in 20mg halo pre workout and noticed the androgenic sides straightaway. I felt a little bump in aggression and have had some spots (acne) on my face recently but nothing bad. I also lowered my test dose and upped my mast dose. I will see how I am in 1 week but may change things around slightly (more on that later). I don't even think what day I inject but aim for every 4 days or so. So this is my dose every 8 or so days but let's call it per week...

Test E 300mg per week.
Mast E 400mg per week.
Winny 25mg per day.
Proviron 50mg per day.
Halo 20mg per day.
Synthetine 3ml preworkout.

Things are good but my hand is so itchy it's really annoying. It's worse than getting the actual tattoo. It's just started to peel today which is normal. I trained earlier and it was legs again. I don't want to grip anything until my hand is healed more so no upper body training. I also added in standard cardio for the first time in awhile. I plan to add in more cardio solely for fitness/health and for something new.

When doing cardio I prefer to go for it and sweat a lot. I can't do steady state on a low setting for 1 hour for example. I have limited time so I would rather just take Flex on a fun walk instead of doing that. So when doing cardio in a gym I like doing intervals or a moderate-high intensity for 10-30 mins. As I posted above I done slay pushing the other day with a moderate weight (120kg) and I love doing that as it hits everything. I plan to incorporate that atleast once per week after I join that gym next week.

My workout today was very basic but felt good...

Bike for 10 mins to warm up.
Seated Calf Raises.
Leg Press Calf Presses.
Leg Press (very wide stance with feet low).
Leg Press (close stance with feet low).
Leg Extensions.
Ab Crunches (centre, right and left).
Quick Stretching.
Bike for 20 mins (just level 5 but fast paced for the entire duration).

Here are the supps I received recently...

I have opened 3 tubs of aminos so far and they all taste great. They include:

Like a Pro EAA's Cherry Limeade.
Like a Pro EAA's Peach Rings.
Alex & Sledge The Grind Unicorn Blood (rainbow sherbet).

ohhh UTOPIA :cool: it s not know but great !

Lot's to update. I am not happy with acne on my face. I don't usually get acne (especially like this) but I don't usually take so many DHT derivatives so I will drop one. I have decided to drop the 50mg proviron. It was that or the 25mg winny. My joints are dry as fuck but they are ok and I think mg/mg I am getting more from the winny. Halo is still at 20mg and I can see the difference since adding that in so that is definitely staying. I only have 50 tabs so I will just stick with 20mg for 25 days.

My diet today...

Cottage Cheese, grapes and blueberries with lemon juice.
1 serving of Like a PRO EAA's in water.
Chicken, rice and greens.
1 serving of Like a PRO EAA's in water.
Oats, coconut whey and banana made with coconut milk.
TRAIN... 2 servings of Like a PRO EAA's in water.
Chicken, rice and greens.
1 serving of Like a PRO EAA's.
High Protein yoghurt with blackberries and raspberries.
1 serving of Like a PRO EAA's with 1 serving of Animal Omega.

I have trained the last 3 days and it's been a complete mixture. 1st day was shoulder, chest, triceps and cardio in my new gym...

Warm Up.
DB Partial Lateral Raises.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises.
Cable Lateral Raises.
Seated Barbell Presses.
Machine Kinetic Presses (different angles).
Standing Cable Press supersetted with Chest Dips.
Standing Close Grip Bench (long bar attached to either side of cable station).
Tri-cep Pushdowns.
15 mins on Stepper.
Stretches.

I didn't want to train on my back day but forced myself and glad I did. I went to my other gym as it has good equipment. Recently for back I have been going much lighter using perfect form and a slow rep speed just to change things up. However this night and wanted to be explosive and used much faster reps. Not gonna list my workout as I went mental and done about 8 back movements fairly quickly. Literally Branch Warren style and I went very heavy. More of the same for bi-ceps and then I finished with 20 mins on the stair master. I was a complete mess at the end.

My leg training recently has been a complete mixture. I feel safe on leg presses so have used that as my main quad movement. I use a combination of 2 styles of reps including as deep as possible with a wider stance and a more partial rom with constant tension on the quads. My glutes and hams were sore for days after my last leg press session (see above). Anyway today was legs in my new gym which is very limited (especially with my lower back issues) but it felt good.

Warm Up.
Supersets of Cable Glute raises, cable hip abductors, cable hip adductors and cable knee raises.
Standing Barbell Calf Raises.
Seated DB Calf Raises. Great movement and I place a db above my knee area. I lead forward pushing down on the db to add resistance and perform reps one side at a time. When I am failing I stop the added resistance and carry on with the db only. I also use different angles starting with my foot closer to the bench and move forward as I fatigue.
Lying DB Leg Curls.
Cable Leg Curls.
Machine Kinetic Squats supsersetted with quad focused lunges.
Hanging Knee/Leg Raises.
20 mins on the stepper.
Stretches.

I am enjoying the cardio I am doing now. I try to make it as productive as possible. An example is on the stepper today I am always aware of my leg muscles. For a few mins I will concentrate mainly on my hams and glutes and squeezing them on every step. Then I swop over to my tip toes and squeeze my calves on every step. I try to make it as hard as possible and spent a decent amount of time on level 25 so by the end of it my legs were so pumped up and I was a mess.

Things are coming to life now. My gf come the gym with me so I got some very quick pics done. I will be leaner and much drier in a few weeks so don't go too much by these pics. Things are starting to change fast now though so I expect to make some good changes in the next few weeks. Mainly my waist will come in more and I will be tighter/drier in general.

I hadn't ate much before the gym today and made the mistake of taking a strong preworkout. This has happened before and by the time I was near my gym I could feel myself going hypo (no insulin). There is literally 1 place to eat nearby which is McDonalds. Fuck having a sugary drink I got a chicken legend burger, fries with sweet and sour sauce and an apple pie for dessert. My hands were shaking eating so it was good I was so close to somewhere. So no more strong preworkouts unless I have ate some solid meals beforehand. I did enjoy the McDonalds but I couldn't stop farting (very bloated now) in the gym afterwards :eek::D

Today was shoulders, chest and tri-ceps. Basically very similar to my last workout. I added in a drop set of plate front raises going from 25kg, 20kg, 15kg and 10kg. No barbell shoulder presses but I did start chest with some incline presses. I also added in some db presses and flies but the db's only go to 24kg so lot's of slow and controlled reps with pauses at the bottom. Chest was finished with some machine kinetic presses supersetted with chest dips. Tri-ceps included standing close grip bench (long bar between 2 cables), tri-cep pushdowns and overhead tri-cep extensions.

Here is 1 pic but expect a much sharper (and less hairy and sweaty :eek:) me in a few weeks...

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Yesterday was back and bi-ceps and full of various cable and free weight exercises. I finished with 20 mins on the rowing machine. 15 mins on power setting and as hard as I could go so I was a mess afterwards.

Today was meant to be an off day but my gf wanted to train and asked me to go so I did. My lower back was a little tight so I didn't want to train legs (very limited in this gym). So I will train legs next in my other gym so I can use various machines as my new gym simply has none. It has a kinetic squat machine but that is the reason my lower back is a little tight. Anyway so I trained arms, abs and cardio. Great workout and we were rushing so I done 20 mins on the step master. I wanted to do longer so I put the setting on high (level 20) listened to trance music and just went for it. I had to come down some levels earlier than planned as I would have fell off and the last 2 mins was me fighting for breath on level 5. I am really enjoying pushing myself daily with cardio though.

So that's 6 days training in a row and I will see how I am tomorrow. I am changing much faster now. Although I did have dinner in my gf's parents tonight but kept portion size controlled. As a result for the rest of the night it's been chicken breast and 4 salted rice cakes (24g carbs) each meal. I would have done greens/veg but truth be told I couldn't be bothered. My pre bed meal will be chicken breast and 1 spoon of almond butter. I have also been drinking 1 serving of EAA's between meals as well.

My plan for legs will be more of the same but gonna add in some unilateral work for lying leg curls, leg press and leg extensions. In addition to those 3 will be calf raises, tibialis raises, seated leg curls and vertical leg press.

Here is a pic from last week when I had a treat before training back one day. I had movenpick cookies and caramel ice cream, brownie pieces, miniature chocolate chip cookies all drizzled in honey :D

**broken link removed**up load picture

**broken link removed**image posting

I have been suffering from bad fatigue recently. My body is weird as sometimes it will be a silly time like 2am and I get a massive burst of energy and want to train even if I trained earlier that day. I don't train very late now and been trying to get as much sleep as possible. Anyway I figured I feel so tired I might as well just add the Genotrope HGH I have in my fridge. I only have 80iu (8 small vials) but I thought fuck it and dosed 5iu last night. Last time I quit on 1iu per day due to the fatigue to give an indication. Anyway I wake up today and have full blown gyno. It literally come from that 1 injection of hgh. It's quite big as well (sore to touch) so I will start some letro and nolva I have on hand. I planned to start them soon anyway and will later swop the letro for a low dose of aromasin and run that until the end of this blast.

I struggled to wake up today as well. Later on I came back at about 7:30pm today and I fell asleep in my clothes. That is not normal for me at all. I had to drag myself to the gym at about 10pm. On the way to the gym the CTS in my right hand was bad whilst I held my bag. But I actually feel great and my pre workout really helped put me in the zone. I trained legs and just said to myself make it count.

Warm Up.
Seated Calf Raises.
Standing Calf Raises.
Tibialis Raises.
Unilateral Seated Leg Curls.
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls.
Leg Press.
Squats.
Leg Extensions.
Knee Raises.
Abs for 10 mins.
Stretches and Foam Rolling for 15 mins.

I done 1-3 working sets for most movements and also included some in tri/super-sets.

For calves I went as heavy as I could with perfect form (approx 15 reps). I supersetted the last few sets of seated and standing calf raises. For the last set I done seated, standing then back to seated with a drop set (3 drops).

Seated Leg Curls are a machine I love and I can abuse myself on there. Done them one side at a time and they felt great. It also meant I could do negatives reps. So on the last 2 sets I failed then done 5 assisted reps (using both legs to lift weight up and one leg for negative reps). I included 1 set of standing leg curls in there. I ended with unilateral leg curls and more of the same. For lying I rorated between left, right and both legs (ending with partials).

Leg Press were with wide feet so I can go as low as possible. My knees are literally at my head. I done these unilaterally but later swopped over to both feet. It's awkward doing 1 leg at a time due to the machine and I can't go fully down. I go to near failure then swop over to closer feet and finish off using a shorter rom but all quad focused. Due to my lower back I don't want to go really heavy with squats so I supersetted my last few leg press sets with squats. On the last squat set I went to that special place.

Leg extensions going up in weight and lot's of squeezes and holds. Generally 10 reps then 3 more reps squeezing and holding at the top for 10 secs. As I got heavier I would do 10 secs for reps 11-12 and then to complete failure on the 13th rep. 2 sets of knee raises using the standing leg curl machine to finish. Well I also done some db step ups as well :D

Abs I done a few things (crucnhes and twists) but ended with a tri-set consisting of...
Heavy Cable Crunches kneeling on the floor.
Bodyweight Seated Knee Tuck on a bench.
Machine Crunches with moderate weight.

Pre workout I ate at a Turkish restaurant and had meat with bulgar (wheat) and salad (plus Baklava :eek:). Intra workout I had 2 scoops of The Grind EAA's. Post workout I just wanted something quick so I ate high protein yoghurt (48g protein and 16g carbs) and added some grapes (cotton candy). I have just drank 1 serving of EAA's (Like a Pro). Most next meal will be lean beef mince and Asian vegetables.

The gyno has gone down a lot even after just 1 day of letro and nolva. It's still sore but hopefully it will be gone in a few more days. I will use both 1 week after the gyno is gone then carry on with a low dosed AI until the end of this blast.

I trained shoulders, chest and tri-ceps earlier. I have shoulder striations coming out so things are moving a long nicely. Adding in the letro will dry me out a lot so I have to be careful. My joints are already really dry from the winny. I had actually planned to use deca at 200mg for this cycle but never bothered. I don't see any issues I just need to make sure I warm up slowly and don't overdo things.

Tonight I had no energy due to the hgh. I decided to just take my preworkout a little earlier and that really got me in the mood. I love training but on hgh the fatigue gets so bad I don't want to do anything so it's good to use pre workouts for that reason. After my preworkout kicked in I really wanted to go for it. The last few sessions I have done the same exercises but changed it up tonight and included some heavier lateral raises (bent arms), upright rows and presses (went up to 25 pps).

Warm Up.
DB Paritial Lateral Raises (straight arms)... 4 sets going up in weight.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 2 sets.
DB Lateral Raises (bent arms)... 3 sets going up to 70lb db's.
Upright Rows (barbell)... 2 sets.
Incline Smith Presses... 3 sets plus 1 drop set with deadstop reps on the final drop.
DB Flat Presses... 2 sets.
Incline Bench Cable Flyes supersetted with Machine Presses... 3 sets.
Tri-ceps for 15 mins including a variety of fast paced movements such as cable pressdowns (about 6 variations), machine overhead extensions and ez bar skull crushers with deadstops.
Abs for 5 mins.
Stretches.

First meal was beef with rice cakes.

Pre workout I had oats, coconut milk, banana and chocolate & peanut butter whey.

Intra was 2 scoops of The Grind EAA's. I tried Berry flavour and it was really nice (9.5/10).

Post workout I had chicken breast, chickpeas, lentils, carrot, red cabbage, spinach and pumpkin seeds.

Later I had a protein yoghurt with blackberries and blueberries.

Next meal will be boiled chicken breast with spices and a spoon of almond butter.

I have also had 3 EAA shakes (Like a Pro EAA/BCAA) between meals and will have a 4th soon. The pineapple flavour is great.

Last edited:
Youre doing great bro. Good 2cu here. Seems bop is no longer on air.

It stands for Technogym which is an Italian brand. It's their Pure Strength range that is in my gym. Not sure if they have them in the US. Really good brand of equipment. Here is a pic of the chest press...

2cnfc4z.jpg

Pfffff, all gyms over here in Belgium only have old Technogym machines with weight stacks that don't go too high. Our Technogym chest press machine only goes up to 100 kg for instance. That machine looks great. I'm truly jealous of what a lot of you have available to train on. Consider yourselves blessed :D

Youre doing great bro. Good 2cu here. Seems bop is no longer on air.

Thanks. Good to see you here. PM me if you ever want to chat. I wondered what was going on as I haven't been able to log on for over a week.

Pfffff, all gyms over here in Belgium only have old Technogym machines with weight stacks that don't go too high. Our Technogym chest press machine only goes up to 100 kg for instance. That machine looks great. I'm truly jealous of what a lot of you have available to train on. Consider yourselves blessed :D

Maybe you could make good use of some resistance bands with the machines/db's to make things harder? My new gym is really limited but my other one has everything. Although I do like the new kinetic range by technogym even if the max weight is not very heavy (something like 50kg per side for chest press so the same as yours).

You can't really go wrong with any plate loaded machines and the technogym are very smooth and feel good. I actually don't have access to them anymore as I recently left that gym. My gym now does have a plate loaded chest press by Sterling which feels very heavy. It has 2 plate loaded back row machines by Panatta and one is good and the other the worst I have ever used. It's a complete mix of machines but some good stuff. It's more about quality for me than quantity at the moment but I will go back to pushing the weights in the near future. I do a lot of cable movements and well everything in my training. Cable Presses for chest are one of my favs though.

I agree the older machines aren't very good and being tall it's hard to fit in some of them. I think my current gym has some of the technogym originals they are that old :D The leg press I use (not sure of the brand) must be well over 40 years old. I get bored of gyms so always like to rotate and try new ones all the time. I have never been to Belgium but would like to visit some time in the next year or so.

Last edited:
Things have been good but to be expected my energy levels are really bad. I am surprised how well I am though. Although sometimes I can barely function but it's manageable. For example I came on here last night and just sat there staring at the screen then went to bed in my clothes I was that out of it :eek::D One major benefit from the hgh has been the dreams. I literally have the most incredible and realistic dreams each night so far. So good that they would make taking it worthwhile even if it done nothing to my physique :D

The one negative apart from the fatigue are crazy back pumps due to water retention. I was fairly lean and quite dry so adding in 5iu like that I noticed it straightaway. I was out with Flex and walking by the river (rocks) and the back pumps were killing me after 30 mins. I also got them on the stairmaster earlier as well. Nothing too bad though and they usually come on after a lot of time moving but something to monitor. Although this was more just a trial and I haven't even ordered (nor plan to) more hgh so I just had 80iu so 16 days supply. It had been in my fridge for ages and randomly I thought take it one day. Although I am quite surprised how well I can handle it so I will add some back in during my next blast and try to run it daily for a few months.

I trained back in my new gym so lot's of cable work. I still trained relatively heavy so maxed out both kinetic machines and the cable station on most movements. I performed various rows, rear delt flyes, cable shrugs, cable pullovers etc. I also done some incline bench db rows but with 24kg max db weight it's not exactly moving big weight. Although with 2 sec pauses at the top, slow/controlled rep speed and a good stretch at the bottom you can still make it very hard. They also have some gymnastics rings so I used those for pull ups. For bi-ceps it was more of the same and a variety of cable movements, some barbell reverse/standard curls, db spider curls and db dead stop concentration curls.

As I have been training most days my body definitely needed a break from heavy weightlifting so today I done abs and cardio. Abs was mainly hanging knee raises using the gymnastics rings, kneeling cable ab crunches, leg raises and seated knee tucks on a bench. Cardio was 40 mins on the stepmaster. I rotated between levels 5-12. On the lower settings I do glute raises or push down on every step whereas on the faster settings I do a lot of stepping on my tip toes (pushing down hard for every step). I was a mess after this and could barely move and my legs were pumped up. I am really enjoying all this cardio and can already see the difference it has made to my legs.

Preworkout I used 1 scoop of Utopia which has no pump ingredients and 200mg caffeine with citicoline, mucuna extract, huperzine a and vitamin c. It's not even needed but I really like it before cardio as it gives me a nice boost without over stimulating me. It's great for focus which only assists training even if it's just abs and cardio.

I have lowered carbs and increased good fats recently. I will push things further soon with more low days and go from there. My last meal today was 3 whole eggs, handful of macadamia nuts and 1 scoop of protein.

I will also now add 2ml syntheselen preworkout as I could do with the boost in energy/metabolism. That combined with 3ml synthetine is a great combo and will finish things off nicely. My hormones are still the same with no plans to change anything. My gyno has pretty much gone but I will use the other 5 letro tabs I have. So all in all things are good I just need to keep grinding away.

Thanks. Good to see you here. PM me if you ever want to chat. I wondered what was going on as I haven't been able to log on for over a week.

Maybe you could make good use of some resistance bands with the machines/db's to make things harder? My new gym is really limited but my other one has everything. Although I do like the new kinetic range by technogym even if the max weight is not very heavy (something like 50kg per side for chest press so the same as yours).

You can't really go wrong with any plate loaded machines and the technogym are very smooth and feel good. I actually don't have access to them anymore as I recently left that gym. My gym now does have a plate loaded chest press by Sterling which feels very heavy. It has 2 plate loaded back row machines by Panatta and one is good and the other the worst I have ever used. It's a complete mix of machines but some good stuff. It's more about quality for me than quantity at the moment but I will go back to pushing the weights in the near future. I do a lot of cable movements and well everything in my training. Cable Presses for chest are one of my favs though.

I agree the older machines aren't very good and being tall it's hard to fit in some of them. I think my current gym has some of the technogym originals they are that old :D The leg press I use (not sure of the brand) must be well over 40 years old. I get bored of gyms so always like to rotate and try new ones all the time. I have never been to Belgium but would like to visit some time in the next year or so.

To be honest Elvia, I would save your money for another more worthwhile destination. We have a very good cuisine but that's about it. Nothing to see here :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131