over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health Supps That Really Work

All below serve a purpose...but not all need to be done at the same time and not all work unless injects are used.

B12
Curcumin
Resveratrol
Pterostilbene
SOD
HYA
Glutathione
Ursolic Acid
idebenone
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Multi

I'm sure I left out a few.
Whats your dose on the Ursolic Acid supplement, brand, and specifically why you include it? Thanks brotha.

Just had my first run of a harsh oral since I started injectable Glutathione. Liver values came back fine after a five week run of d-bol.........so it definitely works.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the 1st one that comes to my mind. This should be on every ones shelves.
I used apple cider vinegar for several months and saw no real drop in my fasting glucose. It’s cheap and worth using if you are getting benefits from it. Unfortunately it didn’t do much for me personally

Whats your dose on the Ursolic Acid supplement, brand, and specifically why you include it? Thanks brotha.

Dosage will depend on method of admin. You'll probably only find the the TD version these days, and unfortunately I've only been using the one offered by ProtoType Nutrition as of late. Their means of labeling doesn't really do much for allowing one to make a dosage comparison to ANYTHING else. But I don't like using "sprays" as a suggested dose. So I just use 1mL of their version in the AM and PM. It pales in comparison to my former supplier, but it is noticeable to the extent that there is some body heat and CNS stimulation.

If you can make/find something reliably dosed, than I think 50mg 2x/day in DMSO or whatever TD penetrant you prefer would be good.

The reason for it's inclusion is not necessarily fat/muscle related, nor anti-oxidant. But those benefits are there. I like it for the CNS stimulation, endurance boost, and the over all sense of well being it provides. Definitely put me in a good mood that more easily tolerates pointlessness.

You really have to try it to see. The biggest diff with vs without it is the mood decrease. For that reason, I just as well use it and gain all the other advantages as well.

Tudca at 750 mgs. lowered both ast and alt liver enzymes from in the 70's to 40's, both went well into range

also used milk thistle during this time, wish i just woudda used tudca..im convinced tudca works for liver enzymes according to my labwork

my ast and alt has always been high, even as a natural, something about muscle repair leaking and causing a false positive. my last doctor would budge and i had to keep him happy so I did before and after labs for ast and alt, he also did a ggt if im remember right,...

Here is a list of supps that I take that have proven through bloodwork and blood pressure monitor to work for me -
Beet Root Powder - I have been using for about 2 years now, keeps my bp around low to mid 120’s over low to mid 70’s
Astragalus - pre astragalus my gfr was 69. After using for several months my gfr climbed to 81. I want to thank Dante for recommending this and also the beet root powder.
Citrus Bergemot and Krill Oil- even on cycle my LDL hasn’t gone above 130 and my HDL hasn’t gone lower than 58, triglycerides always less than 80.Citrus bergemot also has an added benefit of lowering blood sugar levels, my fasted glucose is always about 10 points lower when using it

Yes, Yes, Yes, all good stuff. Glad to see you care about your health like myself. Astralagus is legit...I also feel more energized when using it.

Dosage will depend on method of admin. You'll probably only find the the TD version these days, and unfortunately I've only been using the one offered by ProtoType Nutrition as of late. Their means of labeling doesn't really do much for allowing one to make a dosage comparison to ANYTHING else. But I don't like using "sprays" as a suggested dose. So I just use 1mL of their version in the AM and PM. It pales in comparison to my former supplier, but it is noticeable to the extent that there is some body heat and CNS stimulation.

If you can make/find something reliably dosed, than I think 50mg 2x/day in DMSO or whatever TD penetrant you prefer would be good.

The reason for it's inclusion is not necessarily fat/muscle related, nor anti-oxidant. But those benefits are there. I like it for the CNS stimulation, endurance boost, and the over all sense of well being it provides. Definitely put me in a good mood that more easily tolerates pointlessness.

You really have to try it to see. The biggest diff with vs without it is the mood decrease. For that reason, I just as well use it and gain all the other advantages as well.

Are you messing with us?

hemp oil for omegas
curcumin for inflammation
life extension 2-a-day multi

works for me!

All below serve a purpose...but not all need to be done at the same time and not all work unless injects are used.

B12
Curcumin
Resveratrol
Pterostilbene
SOD
HYA
Glutathione
Ursolic Acid
idebenone
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Multi

I'm sure I left out a few.
are those all oral or do you run any inject of those?

I never was so shredded as I was on 400mg curc+400mg res inject.

I kinda miss those days, but I do NOT miss the painful PIP from the curc lol

Thank you brotha.

I checked their website out....they have some interesting products. You say you use 1ml 2Xs/day....so you do not use their method of application? I am just assuming you draw up 1ml in a syringe and apply the product then?

Have you ever tried any of their other transdermals? Thanks again my man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131