over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health Supps That Really Work

Never mind I see you posted it below your OG post. Vitamin shoppe. Problem is im in Canada and I cant get that brand. I found the NOW astragalus did jack shit to my egfr. Losing weight, drinking more water and coming off tren did way more for it. As well as reducing my BP.

Any Canadian brahs know a good brand up here?

Not sure if you can get vitacost brand but it's a solid brand and I've been impressed with all my purchases from them. Plus, vitacost is cheap as hell.

This is my go to for health support. Everything all in one great product

Have you done bloodwork brother ?

Im seriously considering this but me being in EU i will order like 4 so would love to know

Thanks in advance

DM JEFF LONG IFBB PRO who is the owner of the company. He has had people email him bloodwork to verify his product.
I haven’t had blood done but I trust it works. Been using those products separately for a long time.
Have you done bloodwork brother ?

Im seriously considering this but me being in EU i will order like 4 so would love to know

Thanks in advance

DM JEFF LONG IFBB PRO who is the owner of the company. He has had people email him bloodwork to verify his product.
I haven’t had blood done but I trust it works. Been using those products separately for a long time.

Thanks for reply brother , i just emailed him

He seems very decent he answered me him self

what brand TUDCA is everyone using?

I had a really high GFR on that which is definitely indicative of the 3g astragalus it claims to have. I know what GFR to expect when I am on 2g and also when I am not on any. I also had a high CoQ10 level on my labs, so it definitely has Ubiquinol in there too.

Anybody still using cold pressed Flax oil these days? Seems like back in the day it was touted as a miracle joint supplement that cushions the joints very well used in high doses of 4-8oz a day on empty stomach. Nowadays..people argue that the conversion is weak and that fish oil or krill is superior..but if you look on the horse racer forums..they say Flax seed is the best and most economical oil and makes all of their horses shine incredibly well and cushions their joints..and I believe our chemistry is similar to horse (What works for them..works for us to an effective degree).
Oh and also..its in a horse supplement thats designed to revive sperm motility and aid in reproductive health..something in the flax oil is supposed to help with fertility as well..,maybe the phytoestrogens?

I had a really high GFR on that which is definitely indicative of the 3g astragalus it claims to have. I know what GFR to expect when I am on 2g and also when I am not on any. I also had a high CoQ10 level on my labs, so it definitely has Ubiquinol in there too.

Thank you NH i really value your opinion

I ordered 3 tubs

Thank you NH i really value your opinion

I ordered 3 tubs

I think that's a good choice. I recently ordered my second bottle.

Forgot to mention my Vitamin D level was up where it's supposed to be when I take 5000iu alone (there is 5000iu in the supplement).

I think that's a good choice. I recently ordered my second bottle.

Forgot to mention my Vitamin D level was up where it's supposed to be when I take 5000iu alone (there is 5000iu in the supplement).

Thats great to hear !

I will do bloodwork before and after and post my result for comunity

Was it agreed that 200mg injection of Glutathione had positive benefits? What was the protocal regarding # of shots per week and duration?

Any value to a B-11 injection?

One that gets overlooked a lot that I personally see an improvement in myself is Collagen. I notice my skin (which is clear and healthy) gets a much healthier look to it. Collagen has many roles in skin and bone health and Ive used it off and on for 10 years.

Never mind I see you posted it below your OG post. Vitamin shoppe. Problem is im in Canada and I cant get that brand. I found the NOW astragalus did jack shit to my egfr. Losing weight, drinking more water and coming off tren did way more for it. As well as reducing my BP.

NOW brand looks similar to Vitamin Shoppe in that it is 500mg astragalus root per capsule.

Are people finding that using a root extract supplement is better/worse/no difference?

Thanks.

NOW brand looks similar to Vitamin Shoppe in that it is 500mg astragalus root per capsule.

Are people finding that using a root extract supplement is better/worse/no difference?

Thanks.
I can’t speak for the NOW brand but I have 3 sets of lab work that show elevated eGFR using the Vitamin Shoppe brand

I question the NOW brand. Dante mentioned three products that did not do what they were supposed to based on bloodwork. I believe one of them was astragalus. In my own experience, I did not like their ashwagandha, rhodiola, or l-theanine. Theanine needs to be Suntheanine and theirs isn't. Whatever it is, it made me feel weird. Rhodiola makes me agitated; tried different doses, brands, and extracts. It's just not for me, but NOW was the worst. I have doubts about their entire line of products and have since switched to different brands.

I can’t speak for the NOW brand but I have 3 sets of lab work that show elevated eGFR using the Vitamin Shoppe brand

Same. Both Vit Shoppe brand and Complete Health raised my eGFR substantially.

I'm Canadian. I like Natural Factors, AOR, and New Roots. If they don't have adaptogens and herbs in their line you could try Nature's Way.

Confirmed bloodwork with vitacost brand. I won't use any other astragalus VS brand and Vitacost brand are the two "store brands" I trust the most overall.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws