advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How has the corona virus affected your drinking?

Banning alcohol and cigarettes doesn't really make much sense logically. If its just because they don't want them buying it and exposing themselves to the virus, well they are already out at places like the grocery so it doesn't really make a difference. The only way I could reason it is that smoking and drinking would put you are more risk of serious complications from the virus and raise chances of hospitalization.

What are addicts doing there!? Those addicted to cigarettes and alcohol must be going through serious physical and mental withdrawal. Alcoholics can end up hospitalized and seriously ill from that.

Banning alcohol and cigarettes doesn't really make much sense logically. If its just because they don't want them buying it and exposing themselves to the virus, well they are already out at places like the grocery so it doesn't really make a difference. The only way I could reason it is that smoking and drinking would put you are more risk of serious complications from the virus and raise chances of hospitalization.

What are addicts doing there!? Those addicted to cigarettes and alcohol must be going through serious physical and mental withdrawal. Alcoholics can end up hospitalized and seriously ill from that.

It doesn't make much sense at all, basically they claimed doing so will help prevent social gatherings (BS) and to negate effects to immune system etc.. definitely not taking into account alcoholism and so on. I think most people stocked up.

My wife and I don't really drink, maybe 2 - 3 times a year.. but have drunk 2 - 3 times during the last 4 weeks, mainly due to boredom

It doesn't make much sense at all, basically they claimed doing so will help prevent social gatherings (BS) and to negate effects to immune system etc.. definitely not taking into account alcoholism and so on. I think most people stocked up.

My wife and I don't really drink, maybe 2 - 3 times a year.. but have drunk 2 - 3 times during the last 4 weeks, mainly due to boredom
They weren't really thinking about addicts. Alcoholics hopefully aren't a large part of the population there, but they have got to be hurting bad now. I don't know how bad withdrawal is from either but alcohol at least can be dangerous sending people into convulsions etc. I suppose if you lived close to the state line you could drive to the next state and buy some, and then you are increasing the spread even more.

I usually drink a few beers a weekend, same story... but I did buy Cornas to help their business and actually am starting to like the beer more than my hometown’s Iron City Beer

They weren't really thinking about addicts. Alcoholics hopefully aren't a large part of the population there, but they have got to be hurting bad now. I don't know how bad withdrawal is from either but alcohol at least can be dangerous sending people into convulsions etc. I suppose if you lived close to the state line you could drive to the next state and buy some, and then you are increasing the spread even more.

We don't have states here, we have provinces but same thing really. Theres no inter provincial travel either at the moment, all borders are closed and the whole country is under the same laws right now. Causing madness, the lowest classes have already started looting bottle stores etc. which is to be expected here

We don't have states here, we have provinces but same thing really. Theres no inter provincial travel either at the moment, all borders are closed and the whole country is under the same laws right now. Causing madness, the lowest classes have already started looting bottle stores etc. which is to be expected here
Oh, looting has started? You say you have provinces, so it is Canada? The news hasn't been reporting on that. Is it widespread?

Oh, looting has started? You say you have provinces, so it is Canada? The news hasn't been reporting on that. Is it widespread?

No I'm talking about South Africa, big difference to Canada haha. Things will most likely get pretty nasty here, we have a massive amount of the population who are extremely low income and lawlessness is something we deal with constantly so this whole lockdown situation is just making things worse

No I'm talking about South Africa, big difference to Canada haha. Things will most likely get pretty nasty here, we have a massive amount of the population who are extremely low income and lawlessness is something we deal with constantly so this whole lockdown situation is just making things worse
Oh, ok. That makes a lot more sense!!

I hope it doesn't get too bad for you there. I think your country already had a crime problem that existed? I havent seen a thing yet about South Africa in the American media yet. That's a story that should be reported.

Oh, ok. That makes a lot more sense!!

I hope it doesn't get too bad for you there. I think your country already had a crime problem that existed? I havent seen a thing yet about South Africa in the American media yet. That's a story that should be reported.

Haha a crime problem is probably the most mild way to describe it, we live in the wild west but thats a whole nother topic in itself.

Haha a crime problem is probably the most mild way to describe it, we live in the wild west but thats a whole nother topic in itself.
I remember years ago one of my neighbors thats in paper science was supposed to go to South Africa for several months and oversee the establishment of a new plant. He was dreading it and telling me how the crime there was a lot worse than when he lived in Atlanta. He got lucky and didn't have to go.

Apparently making your own moonshine is pretty easy and with current knowledge is really safe. I think that'd be the way to go.

Three years with not a drop of alcohol come this July.

Been going through more weed, though. Thankfully my girl is my main source...

Hanging onto money except for food. Hopefully, my hours return to normal here, soon. Looks like they will. Until then, times of weed and no money are always better than times of money and no weed.

Apparently making your own moonshine is pretty easy and with current knowledge is really safe. I think that'd be the way to go.
I have watched the show "Moonshiners" on the Discovery channel....pretty much every episode. If I could get my hands on enough copper sheet metal and tubing, I think I could probably build my own still. On some episodes they have actually shown a diagram of a still, and explained what each component does. Make sure to throw away the first quart the still produces though. It's what moonshiners call "The Heads", and if you drink the heads it could potentially kill you. Interesting show. They also explained what you need to make bourbon....instead of just regular moonshine or whiskey.

Shit I'm drinking at least 5 times a week now,and smoking a hell of alot more pot also.just was thinking I hota get my shit together lol.but no gym open ,is fucking everyone on this board
I could do body weight exercises and run,but I prefer the gym atmosphere. Maybe just an excuse lmfao.i dont know.just want this lockdown shit over!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131